Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

9 hours ago, louise31 said:

Chingus! Good morning! This is great news!!! I'll get back later to you guys! I'll have my board exam today and this news boosts my confidence today! Wish me luck chingus! Love y'all:heart:

Chingu, this might be late but good luck!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WildDivine69 said:

BoYoo shippers, please don't do the "who is this girl/guy and why are they with PBG/KYJ?". Please. And don't hate a person just because they happen to be friendly with one-half of our OTP. It is going to happen, so we may as well prepare ourselves for it. I understand we really, really, really want to see them in the same frame to put our minds at ease, but for the record, both of them have friends of the opposite sex. It really is okay....

And @ggdczy17

Omo omo omo seems like my question was misinterpreted! i just saw this vid and immediately was curious who she was..Certainly no hatred or negativity directed towards her ( did it seem so????:blink:).It was just a question out of curiosity....the part about wishing she was the stylist was pure spazzing since this is the BoYoo shipper thread after all !! 

In fact i thought she was one of his college friends since they look the same age! Shipping aside I would be really happy for PBG whoever he dates and only wish for him to be happy with someone who loves and appreciates  his wonderful ,adorable, dorky self !! :blush:

@Phuong Dinh Thank you Thank you Thank you for that step by step wonderful kiss analysis and the slow mo gifs!! I dont have slow mo in my video player so this was just awesome to appreciate ALL the moments in that kiss ....aigoo they cut the kiss just when it was getting interesting!! :bawling:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

Aeygo my beloved BooYoo shipper..let this ship sail smoothly..:blush:let us keep the positive vibes & enjoy our delulu minds with this cute puppies..maybe they will post their picture later..their vacation is still on going..

GRRRRR I'M PULLING MY HAIR IMPATIENTLY!!HAHAHA WHERE THE HELL IS OUR OTP PICUTRE??!!!lolzzzzzz:D

SAME HERE

Im being crazy and patient at the same timE. LOL

• Like 7

Not sure if anyone pointed this out already, but when I watched the video about the fan sign event, after BG showed YJ his bracelet, I think I saw them do a "bracelet kiss" (they bumped each other's bracelet intentionally). 

I don't know how to attach a gif in the thread. But if you guys have the video, u could have a look and tell me if u agree. :)

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, budzy90 said:

And @ggdczy17

Omo omo omo seems like my question was misinterpreted! i just saw this vid and immediately was curious who she was..Certainly no hatred or negativity directed towards her ( did it seem so????:blink:).It was just a question out of curiosity....the part about wishing she was the stylist was pure spazzing since this is the BoYoo shipper thread after all !! 

In fact i thought she was one of his college friends since they look the same age! Shipping aside I would be really happy for PBG whoever he dates and only wish for him to be happy with someone who loves and appreciates  his wonderful ,adorable, dorky self !! :blush:

@Phuong Dinh Thank you Thank you Thank you for that step by step wonderful kiss analysis and the slow mo gifs!! I dont have slow mo in my video player so this was just awesome to appreciate ALL the moments in that kiss ....aigoo they cut the kiss just when it was getting interesting!! :bawling:

@budzy90 Chingu I am not SINGLING you out. What I said was for general/everybody in this thread. I just wanted our forum to be positive as much as we can. I'm sorry if I inconvenienced you. PEACE. Are we cool?:)

• Like 10

@budzy90 Thank you for clarifying what your question meant. I sincerely apologize if I came off a little(lot) grumpy in my previous post. The increased negativity around MDBC,our OTP, and their cast mates has me like...ugh!

Honestly right now I would rather see them just enjoy the rest of their vacation even if they do it separately, and look forward to them getting their best couple award at the end of the year. Hopefully we'll see their smiling faces together again then. 

• Like 13

@WildDivine69 @ggdczy17 Aigooo!! Chill guys ! It's totally cool ! :heart: 

emotions are running high cos there are no pics of the OTP together....It's just like another episode of MDBC....kekek....I agree we all need to just take a seat ( myself the most)

If its meant to be it will be.... whether its today , tomorrow or several years from now!!:blush:

• Like 8

13 hours ago, antares1975 said:

Hi guys.. actually, I read the thread and ship BoYoo silently but I made decision to register account to tell you something.

Cebu friend told me that F4 & some actors/staff swim together @ hotel's pool after dinner. They're so happy and playful.BG played something with YJ just once (overturned her body in water). :blush: He seems close to DY the most but  just buddy, not couple! haha

She can't take photo, just see them from afar.

BTW, I think we can't expect to see Boyoo moment for this trip. It seems not good for YJ & BG and must be careful.

But I can prove one thing! They're still good relation but not know it's just oppa-dongsaeng or lover..

You dont know how much I love you and your cebu friend right now...

Please update us some more.. We,, (I mean ME) are so desperate to hear happy news of our BoYoo. :wub:

• Like 9

17 hours ago, boyoo88 said:

SAME HERE

Im being crazy and patient at the same timE. LOL

hahaha If I have known that my life would be this crazy after watching MDBC I would've started it for the first time right?!!!HATE THAT I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH!!!:blush::sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

16 hours ago, budzy90 said:

@WildDivine69 @ggdczy17 Aigooo!! Chill guys ! It's totally cool ! :heart: 

emotions are running high cos there are no pics of the OTP together....It's just like another episode of MDBC....kekek....I agree we all need to just take a seat ( myself the most)

If its meant to be it will be.... whether its today , tomorrow or several years from now!!:blush:

whatever will be will be..:heart:yayyyyy!!looking forward to their interview!!

• Like 8

Lol, it seems that not only BoYoo shippers on Soompi but also shippers on Insta, Twitter, Facebook and all the fanpages have gone crazy over the lack of BoYoo moments on this trip. It's honestly so frustrating for us to change our shipper mode 180 degree so suddenly because BoYoo switch their mode as well. How the hell did MDBC and each of BG/YJ management sides block all the interaction between them? It's just unfathomable how they have made it look like these 2 are just strangers. It really feels like Bo Gum & Yoo Jung weren't even on the same trip, like they're both there on the same days but they belong to 2 different spectra they couldn't even see each other. 

The question now is "Do BG & YJ themselves purposely ignore each other?" or are they forced to do so? :(

Of course we can't assume things and we don't know what happen behind the close door, but it's just absurd to see such a total turn of event. This is just weird in every level and never happened when previous dramas of both BG & YJ ended. Especially when both of them are sweet kids known for keeping long-term relationships with their co-stars. and The drama's effect is still so hot there. OTP moments would benefit them more. 

So are they gonna pretend they didn't know each other for the rest of the trip and stop all the interactions from now on? It doesn't make any sense, BoYoo ah!!

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Lol, it seems that not only BoYoo shippers on Soompi but also shippers on Insta, Twitter, Facebook and all the fanpages have gone crazy over the lack of BoYoo moments on this trip. It's honestly so frustrating for us to change our shipper mode 180 degree so suddenly because BoYoo switch their mode as well. How the hell did MDBC and each of BG/YJ management sides block all the interaction between them? It's just unfathomable how they have made it look like these 2 are just strangers. It really feels like Bo Gum & Yoo Jung weren't even on the same trip, like they're both there on the same days but they belong to 2 different spectra they couldn't even see each other. 

The question now is "Do BG & YJ themselves purposely ignore each other?" or are they forced to do so? :(

Of course we can't assume things and we don't know what happen behind the close door, but it's just absurd to see such a total turn of event. This is just weird in every level and never happened when previous dramas of both BG & YJ ended. Especially when both of them are sweet kids known for keeping long-term relationships with their co-stars. 

So are they gonna pretend they didn't know each other for the rest of the trip and stop all the interactions from now on? It doesn't make any sense, BoYoo ah!!

did they separate MDBC trip as team? somewhat there's fishy thing 

i must admit we're thirsty of their interaction, but somehow it's make me wonder.. do they the real thing? have a real love to each other? why must they separate them? whyy whyy whyy

this must be because minor thing isn't? damn KCSC!!!

PBG maybe blamed if they are to close, or somehow like a pedophile, because YJ age?

oh dear God don't separate our puppies please,,,

BTW where is CSB? not hear any news after she arrived at hotel

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Of course we can't assume things and we don't know what happen behind the close door, but it's just absurd to see such a total turn of event. This is just weird in every level and never happened when previous dramas of both BG & YJ ended. Especially when both of them are sweet kids known for keeping long-term relationships with their co-stars. 

correct!!!my golly wowow!!gurumi DVD hasn't released yet right?!!so why toned them down now?!!

my eyebrows & double eyelid turned up side down with this event..hehehe

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

did they separate MDBC trip as team? somewhat there's fishy thing 

i must admit we're thirsty of their interaction, but somehow it's make me wonder.. do they the real thing? have a real love to each other? why must they separate them? whyy whyy whyy

this must be because minor thing isn't? damn KCSC!!!

PBG maybe blamed if they are to close, or somehow like a pedophile, because YJ age?

oh dear God don't separate our puppies please,,,

BTW where is CSB? not hear any news after she arrived at hotel

I think they had separate teams too since they have so many people. BG sticks to DY all the time and is always on the active team (going out, trying all the activities, having fun with the guys...) while YJ seems to be resting in the hotel? That's why she's not been spotted for any other activities? I guess she's just relaxing and walking around with her omma then :( JY, as I heard from his fans, he's like a "grandpa" who gets tired easily, so he needs rest as well. That's why YJ & JY were always together yesterday?

It's really weird how their management try to block rumours for YJ but let JY accompany her the whole day. Hey, JY is a guy too and he's even older than BG. Not to forget he's such a sweet handsome talented guy!!! Anyway, I'm just glad that YJ had JY by her side ytd. How lonely could it have been for her if she had travelled to Cebu alone without her mom and her JY oppa?

And to answer your question, even if BoYoo are an item (this is just wishful thinking now), of course they can't go public with a minor-adult relationship, netizens and the media would burn them alive.  That's why my wish rn is just for them to have a close innocent relationship as friends/oppa-dongsaeng or whatsoever until they reach a certain age. I fell in love with this OTP because of their sweet bright playful chemistry, and I know for sure I cant demand for more. But the reality now is alot more depressing that I had expected. Can they just be the "Oppa-DongSaeng" again???? :bawling:

• Like 18

Here i come again... :wub:

So many interesting analysis bout young ra on interactions in this thread makes my day can't help to smile ear to ear. It's remains me of my old shippers days..

N mainly just drop to share my own experiences as shippers especially for the new ones.. 

I was a weak, very very weak hearted shipper. N i have so many sleepless nights, swollen eyes due to ride a huge n rollercoaster.  So just two things, u have well prepared your heart for bad n gud news n don't do too much assuming coz it's just will make u crazy n give u headaches n heartaches. Trust me.... But nonetheless, that's all we have paid n through by entering this shippers worlds..

So, let's just be happy shippers. Keep this ship sailing till many years a head. They are still young, will takes a long ways to finally hear the romance news about them. (But while praying hard for who knows happy news :wub:).

The realistic for now is hope they're united as a lover again in another kdrama, school or university love romantic comedy will be best.. (ehmmm...i heard that kbs will make School 2017 :blush:). Or couple photoshoots will do. 

N the nearest days are there will be MDBC overseas promotions coz the drama will aired in some countries. They must be joining for the promotions right? N don't forget bout YJ movie premiere, hope he doesn't have any schedules that times coz im sure he will make it since his sunbae is the male lead actor too. 

So..Fighting moonlighters. Let's spread positive vibes n loves here.

• Like 11