Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

@Kissy13 while stalking this and the other main thread for updates, I replayed the kissing finale scene countless times and even examined it close-up!

Finally, I could not take it anymore and rope in my hubby for his opinion. 

He rolled his eyes at first but he too looked closely. He said no way the 2nd close up (where he turned his head) was pure acting because BG looked like he really was in it and wanted more! 

Then he turned to me, "you seriously are going crazy!"

Arrrghhhhhh... See! Even a man thinks the kiss meant more to BG.

Please..... I hope I don't have to wait till I'm this old to see these 2 get together in reel or real lfe. When it does happen, i will definitely smoke a cigar (im non-smoker but would love to try a cigar!) with a bottle of champagne (not whisky) when it happens!

hahahahahahahahaha:heart::heart::heart:your hubby's opinion!!!I was planning to show to my mother later the zoom in of their kissing scene looking forward for her reaction..squeals!!I'm bursting in laughter with your post!!I was literally kicking my feet,pounding my desk while reading it!!!gahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you for filling my heart with Ra On!!!:blush::blush:

omo!!!ottoke!!!my whole body is shaking with happiness!!shipper heart keep calm okay..hope we can hear the good news for a year or two :blush:I'm not a smoker but I'm a heavy drinker so can I join your party?

• Like 9

this thread is so much fun and gives me positives vibes ! Im gigling and cant holding my laughter everytime. You guys made my day, im gonna look here when im in a badmood

About the kissing scene, idk but this is the first time my heart flutter when I see kissing scene in drama. Pure and full of emotions, gahhh they are soo good holding their lips. If im KYJ I'll eat the whole PGB lips kekekkekekeke :glasses:

• Like 10

Well, for the kiss, if they are indeed dating, it is a big challenge for both of them...imagine so many crew members around them and looking at them... their kiss cannot bring too much emotion in as ppl around will suspect, it's very difficult to control their feelings..hence BG is doing his best to kiss with emotion but withdraw quick yet he is satisfied with it hence he is smiling, as for YJ she is younger... it's more obvious she is also try to control but you can see she enjoyed it but she is too nervous....

As if these two are still not an item and have feelings or liking for each other.. their kiss will be shy all the way... BG will not letting any emotional feelings(it's very difficult to explain you can judge whether their kiss is genuine or not) he might afraid YJ does not like it.. also with the last scene kiss cameras away both are really into the kiss...hence everyone you can judge it yourself ...

• Like 13

16 hours ago, boyoo88 said:

this thread is so much fun and gives me positives vibes ! Im gigling and cant holding my laughter everytime. You guys made my day, im gonna look here when im in a badmood

About the kissing scene, idk but this is the first time my heart flutter when I see kissing scene in drama. Pure and full of emotions, gahhh they are soo good holding their lips. If im KYJ I'll eat the whole PGB lips kekekkekekeke :glasses:

hahahaha me too!!!:heart:love this thread where I can let go of my craziness with this couple!!!well so starstruck with their kiss so I decided to make this as my pp & my desktop background in my office computer & my own lappy..:blush:heol!!!

Praying for that to happen also in their next project where our Yoo Jungie can do that kind of kissing scene..praying praying really hard that they could team up together..wantedt to be a billionaire today so I can just invest my money for their team up only hahaha..or dispatch can give us that kind of photo let's say 5 to 10 years from now..finger crossed:blush:

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

hahahahahahahahaha:heart::heart::heart:your hubby's opinion!!!I was planning to show to my mother later the zoom in of their kissing scene looking forward for her reaction..squeals!!I'm bursting in laughter with your post!!I was literally kicking my feet,pounding my desk while reading it!!!gahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you for filling my heart with Ra On!!!:blush::blush:

omo!!!ottoke!!!my whole body is shaking with happiness!!shipper heart keep calm okay..hope we can hear the good news for a year or two :blush:I'm not a smoker but I'm a heavy drinker so can I join your party?

By the way, please show your mommy the ZOOM IN & SLOW DOWN version of their kiss for clearer opinion ^ ^

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

By the way, please show your mommy the ZOOM IN & SLOW DOWN version of their kiss for clearer opinion ^ ^

hahaha already downloaded your video in youtube bored af..jeongmal gamsahabnida!!!:blush::heart:already subscribe your channel..love all your videos especially the zoom in & slow mo version of that kiss..YOU JUST KILLED ME ON THE SPOT with that video!!:blush:

• Like 12

https://mobile.twitter.com/pearl0024/status/789732629427785728/photo/1

Yoo juni at the hotel I hope she will join the others at sea if she isn't too tired from her flight ,I can't help but imagine their reunion it would be llike :

"Bo gum Oppa! I finally came!".                                              "Oh! Waseo"                                                               *pull her in for a hug*  *.*

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/pearl0024/status/789732629427785728/photo/1

Yoo juni at the hotel I hope she will join the others at sea if she isn't too tired from her flight ,I can't help but imagine their reunion it would be llike :

"Bo gum Oppa! I finally came!".                                              "Oh! Waseo"                                                               *pull her in for a hug*  *.*

LOL but too make it not so obvious bo gum might only hug her where no other people watching except maybe the crew hahaha

• Like 12

@Kissy13 Yes! We must drink to our hearts' content when that happens! Beer, cocktail, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Stout, Ale... Any drink that will get us drunk with happiness!! :wub:

You are going to zoom in the kissing scene for your mom?!  See if you can take a video of her reaction! :D

@boyoo88 Hahahahaha.. eat BG lips?? I would even start to undress his hanbok!! 

You gals are a riot!! Funnnnnnnyyy!! :lol:

• Like 10

6 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

I don't think that anyone is going with YJ on this trip.. if she was with anyone, she would have walk with them, not by herself...she a very strong  independent lady.. asked anyone that work with her would say so.. from all the picture, she on her own..on this trip.. and the lady with the red bag.. I think she just another passenger.. not her mom.. 

erm.. sorry to burst your bubble but pls look at yj's mom's pic here:

201308201102183110_1.jpg

vs the woman at the airport:

CvWKHLXUEAAyeuZ.jpg:large

but i also hope she'll give her daughter some private time with her friend...er.. i mean friends.

• Like 15

16 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

@Kissy13 Yes! We must drink to our hearts' content when that happens! Beer, cocktail, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Stout, Ale... Any drink that will get us drunk with happiness!! :wub:

You are going to zoom in the kissing scene for your mom?!  See if you can take a video of her reaction! :D

@boyoo88 Hahahahaha.. eat BG lips?? I would even start to undress his hanbok!! 

You gals are a riot!! Funnnnnnnyyy!! :lol:

hahaha can't wait for her reaction!!:blush:no their's a zoom in & slow mo video in youtube already courtesy of @Phuong Dinh..done downloading not planning to eat dinner for tonight coz I'm already full with this two...:heart:

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, enzek said:

LOL but too make it not so obvious bo gum might only hug her where no other people watching except maybe the crew hahaha

yea plus everyone knew thay are intimate with each other hhhh so even if they hug in front of the crew it would be "the usual for them" :phew::phew:  since  when they are together they forget about others  :wub: and i think it's okay to have a welcome hug ;) 

and @Mepuppy i totally agree both of them yj and jy were so sweet and being patient with their fans,jy always makes me laugh hhhh he seemed to enjoy his popularity also i don't know why but he has that free spirit in him and seems open minded  ( he is awsome) ; just sad for bo gum that ended being traumatized instead :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

yea plus everyone knew thay are intimate with each other hhhh so even if they hug in front of the crew it would be "the usual for them" :phew::phew:  since  when they are together they forget about others  :wub: and i think it's okay to have a welcome hug ;) 

and @Mepuppy i totally agree both of them yj and jy were so sweet and being patient with their fans,jy always makes me laugh hhhh he seemed to enjoy his popularity also i don't know why but he has that free spirit in him and seems open minded  ( he is awsome) ; just sad for bo gum that ended being traumatized instead :sweatingbullets:

jin young is an idol so i assume he has experience with fans many time compare to bo gum. but nonetheless poor guy though. i hope he gonna be ok.:(

• Like 13

11 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

They seem like a couple but they aren't (bec no confirmation), they seem like a sibling (like BG said like oppa dongsaeng) but they're closer that 'a sibling' is too simple definition 4 that. their stares are 2 lovely 2 each other which doesn't show how sibling stares 2 each other. 

Sorry to cut ur post..

this song describes their relationship for the last five months (more) well:

SoYou some Please open the link and listen to the song on YT (maybe). the song is nice ..

*glad to be in this thread..:D

• Like 11