Official Kan Miyoun Thread

Guest pekochan

hihi!

first time in this thread..

i really like her..

she isnt like a celeb thats just there cos they have a left ova contract from their old groupd days..

she really has talent and i love her voice..

she's so pretty too..

thank you for making this thread ^^

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone i'm new and a huge fan of Mi Youn, I didn't know much about k-pop but one time I heard her singing old woman in show music tank and fell in love with her voice. Well I found her new mv in youtube Kiss MV credits: Peko at www.kanmiyoun.org and tailo . Really nice MV loved it :D

• 1 month later...
Guest kaylah^18

Gan Mi Yeon signed a contract with GMM Grammy

12548281hk6.jpg

Gan Mi Yeon signed a contract with GMM Grammy, a record label in Thailand, and will release an album in the said country.

This singer, who had her solo debut in September of last year, will continue the considerable popularity her former group, Baby VOX, enjoyed in Southeast Asia.

Credits: KBS World Radio + kpopper

Guest flyingseagull

I assume it means she'll be releasing her album over in Thailand. The song "Tears Draw You" is a remake of a Thai song.

Recent Pictures!

07/08 F/W Seoul Collection with Yoon Eun Hye credit as labelled

7329c0aa74.jpg

5c757de08a.jpg

c969a8a083.jpg

ca4d3ef1f6.jpg

Guest wormza

http://www.mediathai.net/module/newsdesk/newsdesk_detail_vote_pic.php?board_id=12580&agree=18&img_id=18

^

^

Vote For Miyeon

Guest x_shinigami_x

New here, but I love miyoun. I bought her album a while ago, disappointed it's in a paper case and that the booklet is stuck to the case. Still, it's really nicely made. ^__^ go ex-Baby VOX

• 3 weeks later...

Archived