[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Rae Won
BirthDate : 3-19-1981
Park Shin Hye
BirthDate : 2-18-1990
Soul Urge - Destiny Tieloveheart.gifloveheart.gifloveheart.gif

loveheart.gifloveheart.gifloveheart.gif Three Hearts Love matches that show three hearts are powerful and magnetic, creating a sense of fatedness to the union. But, are there deeper soul bonds and compatibility to confirm this feeling of 'fate'? It's highly recommended that you look deeper into this connection! whenever you see 3 or 4 love hearts between you!
Only GOD know what future hold.. !!! With RAESHIN,more COINCIDENCE happen..
Will this thread dissapear soon??:bawling:  
Have a good day everyone!!!! 

1 hour ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart::love::love:23164922_378225972623755_148970242300077

He is very very handsome in the latest pictures! I love him with his leather jacket for his drama (very attractive!!!!) and I'm speechless with his body (very fit!!!). I'm in awe :wub:

In the same time, our Psh is very busy with promotions and Fm and she looks so pretty!

She looks so happy in Japan...

In love with his new hair! thumbs up: no hair permed or curly !!!

22 hours ago, dee_zara said:

Kim Rae Won
Park Shin Hye

loveheart.gifloveheart.gifloveheart.gif Three Hearts Love matches that show three hearts are powerful and magnetic, creating a sense of fatedness to the union. But, are there deeper soul bonds and compatibility to confirm this feeling of 'fate'? It's highly recommended that you look deeper into this connection! whenever you see 3 or 4 love hearts between you!

@dee_zara it may not in drama anymore for Raeshin to re-united again BUT, will KRW & PSH partner again in their future movie ? I'm still looking forward. 

Can't take my eyes off from Raeshin ! Hmm....Still felt both are quite compatible if they are fate to be lover in REAL LIFE:wub:

On 11/5/2017 at 10:09 PM, dee_zara said:

Kim Rae Won
Park Shin Hye

What is it? Why like this? :D

Archived