[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t stop reading those interviews and thinking about them.. I don’t know if I’m biased but I’ve never read as deep answers to questions relating dramas and characters than them. They just match each other very well in every way :wub:

Q: What was memorable dialogue of Jihong?
A: “Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend”, “Confiding in me”. But to me instead of dialogue, I remember adlib more. Holding hands, waving, looking at each other’s eyes. Even without expressing it, the emotions came from the eyes and the movement of the bodies. I liked that kind of harmony. Oppa made me feel comfortable and because of that it came out from me naturally.

I really like SH's answer here and it proves again they were comfortable with each other and this helped her to portray her role naturally.   As  a fan of SH for six years, I was quite impressed by the way she looked at RW, full of love and admiration. I never saw her look at her other leading men in this way. Does anyone here feel the same with me?

I love the way he answer this question the most!! Even from his character perspective :glasses: "that woman, she's my only woman only" ... oohhh my shipper heart!! My imagination can going to pervy path with his quote!! Hahaha

Q: When was the relationship with Hyejung changed from student-teacher relationship to man-woman relationship?
A: I was certain after 13 years they met again, like “It’s set” dialogue, he gave Hyejung’s heart time to open, protect Hyejung by his side. Whenever Hyejung needed strength, she could lean on him. He became her shoulder. From my perspective that acted as Hong Jihong, from the time they met again after 13 years, that woman, she is my woman only. 

Q: Most memorable scene?
A: The ending scene. The weather was very hot and my face wasn’t looking good. The reason it was most memorable, director and me prepared for it beforehand. I was very satisfied. When Hyejung first came and Jihong threw the petals, that action, I liked it so much with the director’s directing. It left a big impression on me. I don’t think I can ever forget that scene.

I am surprised at RW's answer. Why is  this scene so special that a graet actor like him won't forget it? Just because he prepared for it and threw the petals? And I didn't see any skillful directing here. I hope someone can analyze this.

1 minute ago, lydiachiang said:
Q: Most memorable scene?
A: The ending scene. The weather was very hot and my face wasn’t looking good. The reason it was most memorable, director and me prepared for it beforehand. I was very satisfied. When Hyejung first came and Jihong threw the petals, that action, I liked it so much with the director’s directing. It left a big impression on me. I don’t think I can ever forget that scene.

I am surprised at RW's answer. Why is  this scene so special that a graet actor like him won't forget it? Just because he prepared for it and threw the petals? And I didn't see any skillful directing here. I hope someone can analyze this.

exactly... there's nothing really special about this scene. what with the big impression that he think he cant ever forget? :D the fact that he claimed he's not a romantic guy, he likes this scene so much? i cant understand this man. i need a help from his grandmother @tatay81 where are you? :D

Just now, beansprouts said:

exactly... there's nothing really special about this scene. what with the big impression that he think he cant ever forget? :D the fact that he claimed he's not a romantic guy, he likes this scene so much? i cant understand this man. i need a help from his grandmother @tatay81 where are you? :D

I'm here. Here. " You in fact understand that in 99 years. Fast moving quickly is not easy. My boy grew up to be a wise person and knows perfectly well that not individual words and actions, not rose petals, but a whole perception of the situation is important. He was very impressed by the atmosphere on the set, he liked the attitude of all participants in the filming process (trust, care, warmth to each other, freedom and easy negligence, the opportunity to create a joint project with the team). And the last scene, together with the sunny smile of SH, when she came out onto the bridge, became saturated with everything that distinguished the filming process of doctors from his other projects.:D

I'm here. Here. " You in fact understand that in 99 years. Fast moving quickly is not easy. My boy grew up to be a wise person and knows perfectly well that not individual words and actions, not rose petals, but a whole perception of the situation is important. He was very impressed by the atmosphere on the set, he liked the attitude of all participants in the filming process (trust, care, warmth to each other, freedom and easy negligence, the opportunity to create a joint project with the team). And the last scene, together with the sunny smile of SH, when she came out onto the bridge, became saturated with everything that distinguished the filming process of doctors from his other projects.:D

20 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

as expected from his grandmother! :D how about you @maria1983 since you have been his fan for so long... ^_^

Archived