[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

OMG , THIS SHIPPING TOPIC NEED ALMOST NOTHING ...AND STILL HAS A MILLION REASON TO SHIP . HAHAHAHAHA

how did we end up in a secret wedding in thai ??? hahahaha

Hahaha, by impressive creative imagination :D

3 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

Thailand is very beautiful you know. Gotta separate work and pleasure...i mean relaxation. But i dont know anything really. Just this deduction and imagination

Hahaha, this deduction and imagination of yours make me very excited and hopeful. 

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ...if this will really help somehow the reality  ...they already had 5 little happy bean by now :D

How to get 5 little happy beans by now even.with our wild imagination? One bean takes how long to make ? :wub:

7 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

SH like Thailand especially in the winter. She does not like the cold and often goes there to rest there where it is warm and water:D

So it's another coincidence they go to Thailand same time? :D

18 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

Well you started the secret wedding thingy LMAO. The fault of KRW giving us hint to use our imagination :D

lol @maria1983 always with imagination... a good one.. now i wonder who started happy bean thingy?

aishhh i actually remember those days when I think that KRW will never date/ marry an actress but despite all that @maria1983 always say that whether he likes it or not he will most likely ended up marrying one bcoz only them can understand their line of work... hhahhahahah.. 

1 hour ago, tatay81 said:

SH like Thailand especially in the winter. She does not like the cold and often goes there to rest there where it is warm and water:D

yeah , i will also prefer a hot KRW .... :D

1 hour ago, hyerae1819 said:

How to get 5 little happy beans by now even.with our wild imagination? One bean takes how long to make ? :wub:

hahahaha few weeks :D for each happy little bean .

45 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

aishhh i actually remember those days when I think that KRW will never date/ marry an actress but despite all that @maria1983 always say that whether he likes it or not he will most likely ended up marrying one bcoz only them can understand their line of work... hhahhahahah.. 

THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN .

even because she will know what the privacy means . maybe someone not in this bussines ... will want to show off with him ...don't know .

45 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

and the color gamut of clothes too (black, white, blue)

yes , exactly .

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

'WHEN I WAS IMPRESSET ABOUT YOUR ... EXPRESSIVE EYES !!!!!

In fact, it was his fan from a young age. She was about 13 years old when I came out on the screens Rooftop Room Cat.  This is the age when girls start dreaming about love and formed the image of the perfect man. Then, after 11 years as an adult woman, she meets him and first wrote in her IG so enthusiastic Review someone acting work. While the prime minister came on as a support for LMH not KRW. 

Sorry for the font size my computer went crazy:blink:

Archived