[Music] Music Bank (kbs2)

Guest Alexiel

Guest itszmaeee

About the MVP award.

No one for sure knows what it is based on. Is it for the first half of the year? Second half of the year? The entire year? SNSD received an award for the first half. I don't know if it's the MVP for the first half. SNSD vs. GD indeed. Those are the only two contenders that will most likely get the MVP award. From last year's MVP, Big Bang won a lot of awards from mubank, but DBSK won because of how high their chart scores were. It does matter if you won the longest, but the scores that come with it is what matters the most. GD have a 50/50 chance because Heartbreaker's viewer's rating was higher than SNSD and chart scores was about more than 22++++ but the for the longest song record, it has to go with SNSD.

SNSD's highest chart score was 14++++

GD's Heartbreaker chart scores broke the music bank records but his highest was 22++++[?]

edit:::

OMG I'M WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW! BO PEEP BO PEEEEEEEEP! LOL AND MBLEAST!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Angelmeltz

Omg!!! MBLAQ and BEAST!!! I'm watching it live now.

LOL, I burst out laughing when I saw MBLAQ dancing gee =D

Edit: But I'm just a little disappointed cos they didn't really dance together =( Ok, now I'm happy =D They did dance together a little at the end XD

Guest itszmaeee

go here !!!!

instiz.net

it's not clickable so just paste it on the address bar!

YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE VIDEOS TO LOAD! IT'S EITHER YOU WAIT FOR THE YOUTUBE LINK OR WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE VIDEO TO LOAD! YOUR CHOICE!

Guest shinhdeplol

^so...SNSD WON? awwwhhh i think its reasonable but as a VIP i cant help feeling disappointed <_<

KBS should really make it clear about the criteria for the MVP Poll. i thought GD would win for sure, just like how DBSK did last year T.T awhh so confusing

Guest itszmaeee

Music Bank's overall winner is SNSD. I don't think it's the MVP award. It's more like overall-winner-song-of-the-year award. If it was MVP then GD would've gotten it. Wait cross that out. 2NE1 would have gotten the award. Just my opinion though.

Guest zahieyjunki

means the score they show on the screen is for what? So, the points GD have after he broke the MuBank last score is totally meaningless! I don't really get why MuBank doesn't keep that format anymore!

I thought HB would deserve being the winner if not Gee or being in top 3!

Or the reason he's not coming being him lose few points for top 3?

Guest lala_land

2009 Music Bank K-chart

kchart2009.jpg

Singer/Title/Digital score/Audience rating/Album sales/Broadcasting scores/Total

1st, 2nd and 3rd for each category

Digital score: Gee/I don't care/Abracadabra

Audience rating: SNSD/SS501/Super Junior

Album sales: G-dragon/Super Junior/2NE1

Broadcasting scores: Gee/Genie/Abracadabra

.Music Bank was soo cool !!!

.i love it when SHINee, F(x) && SNSD sang together. :)

oh, congratulations to SNSD for winning yesterday

ahh i miss 2NE1, it was so good seeing her on television again

my parents went wild seeing her,lol ! :D

even some of my church mates were yelling her name lol ! :D

they love dara so much ever since in her SCQ days (Star Circle Quest-show in the Philippines ABS-CBN 2)

hwaiting !

Archived