[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its a day filled with romantic declaration of love .... 

photo 1_zpsjrgddgwf.gif

What does it mean for a man to give a woman a watch as a present?

• A declaration that ‘we are together for every second of the day’.
  • He is bestowing his time to the woman.

:blush:    :kiss:    :love:

MADTOWN’s Jota Is Super Affectionate And Prepares A Thoughtful Gift For Kim Jin Kyung

Kim Jin Kyung Jota MADTOWN

During the episode, the couple talks about a particular scene in the movie where they catch wild pigs. Kim Jin Kyung says, “Do you remember how to catch the wild pigs? You grab them like this.” Jota then says, “Like this?” and he comes up from behind to grab Kim Jin Kyung in a sweet back hug.

Jota continues to show his affectionate side as he brings out a special gift that he got for his virtual wife. After going on a treasure hunt, she finds a treasure box with a watch inside it. She smiles as she says, “This is my first time getting a watch as a present.” A note inside the treasure box reveals a letter from Jota that says, “I want to spend my time with you.”

Kim Jin Kyung is touched by his thoughtful present and says, “From now on, ask me for the time.”

MADTOWN Jota Kim Jin Kyung

In her interview with the writers, she reveals, “He doesn’t put ‘us’ as the center, but always puts me as the center. When he picked out the watch present, he didn’t say ‘our time’ but he instead said ‘your time.’ I got a bit teary-eyed at that.”

Source (1) (2)

Anyeong 

I also wish they will get Best couple award. Can someone tell Jota to have his up-hairdo when he goes for the awards event? I miss it. 

This episode made me deliriously happy!! 

And anyone saw the last close up that they had before the drone moved away from them? I think JK had her hand on his chest and he put his hand on top it. I really like how comfortable this position is. Lovesss. 

Gif - making frens, throw out many more gifs, juseyo! Kamsahapnida in advanced. 

Dear all, I'm lost for words. I'm too happy. Enjoy each and every moment of it. It's just too beautiful and sweet. I don't know where to start and my thoughts and feelings are all jumbled up. That's how contented and happy i am. I especially love the last part where jk confess she's the happiest wife in the world and jota says he wants to treasure this moment in his heart. That's the most touching part and I almost cry. 

I really wish this 2 young people have a bright and happy future whether as couple or individually. They're beautiful. They bring us happiness every week. 

3 hours ago, crazytricia said:

I don't why I get teary eyes when I watched the ending of the latest episode! Maybe I felt like I am watching an awesome real love story? They should win an award for best couple and for inspiring a lot of people!!!

me too, i am cry with happines T_T  when jota says ” i really want to spend my time with you” and jk says” i am the happiest wife in the world” and jota says “there’s saying it’s good to be under the same sky, i was reminded of it today, i wished i could stay in the moment forever. i was thinking to my self that i wish i can remember this moment forever” 

me : crying~~~ oh god please make them marriage in the future. i will pray the best for them

i got curious abt the film that made jota cried ...  A Werewolf Boy ...  and reading the reviews, everybody who have watched it cried.

not in the mood for tears today ....   hahahaha   ...  i think i'll watch it another day ....

has anyone else watched already ..?

photo 2_zpsmsmgkm0d.gif  

loving the way  jota told her not to break the box .he is so sweet :wub:   

photo 3_zps1cj6mgv1.gif

nice wink there jota yah....  :wub: 

tho the messy hair is another thing ...  well,  dont mind jinkyung ... she is so into her role   :lol:...                        

Archived