[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't see anything wrong/offensive with it. Given that samsam couple were not the first one's to diss, and again this are all for show. Those people are just taking the translations literally. They are pretty quick to judge for people who doesn't really fully understand the language. They probably only know the meaning of "ddong" in jinkyung's rap. Let's all stay calm and try not to get affected, seems like jinkyung and the Korean viewers doesn't mind it coz it really means nothing. 

Deleted

i'm a silent lurker here since the beginning. i am a shipper of both 33 couple and ddonggi couple. i decided to create an account to share my  thoughts. i am hurt that some people have been hating on jinkyung. others are overreacting even though it's just a game. they even brought the issue with cl. :confounded: and i know that jinkyung have no ill intention when she said that. so i hope the haters can just be chill. as a shipper of both sides, i don't want a fanwar to start.

deleted

i support both couples. and i hope that we can ship 33 couple without dragging anyone. jota and jinkyung are cool people and i want to make the others see that we shippers are cool too.

we have to be strong and support jinkyung!

--

@mellynarifqi Thanks! You're actually a nice and cool person :)

1 hour ago, fangirlto said:

i'm a silent lurker here since the beginning. i am a shipper of both 33 couple and ddonggi couple. i decided to create an account to share my  thoughts. i am hurt that some people have been hating on jinkyung. others are overreacting even though it's just a game. they even brought the issue with cl. :confounded: and i know that jinkyung have no ill intention when she said that. so i hope the haters can just be chill. as a shipper of both sides, i don't want a fanwar to start. but i have to say this as i also ship ddongi couple, to the one i quoted above you don't have to be harsh. ddongi couple might have the same spelling as s**t but no they did not name themselves as that. someone already explain how they decided on their name earlier. i hope you can be understanding.

i support both couples. and i hope that we can ship 33 couple without dragging anyone. jota and jinkyung are cool people and i want to make the others see that we shippers are cool too.

No,i didnt mean to being harsh nor have bad intention by saying it. I m just telling the fact that soric choosed a name that is literally as the same as  that. Despite they want to be called in a cute way, their name is written as that,isnt it ?:blink:

Acc to some sources,ddong also play words with 33's name. But bcos 33 name is not a "risky" name,so people just let it go.

I m sorry if i offended u,but i hope u understand that i want to make it clear about the way their name being written :)

i thought solar rapped better but both she and eric were left dumbfounded for a minute because of the ddong word.

i do not know the extend of this pissing towards jinkyng over the dissing game, but if anything,  we should try to avoid fan wars... 

see how this young, bold and competitive girl is all fired up...!    it is a battle and she is in it to win it ..... (sometimes it even scares me too... hehehe)

photo Untitled_zpsepyeiheb.jpg

photo 2_zpssusmkqlc.gif       photo 1_zps3fwbjmlr.gif

while hubby is in his giggly self,  she came forward to receive all the dissing herself.  and even managed to make the next team tumbled down.

Spoiler

Show Me The Money is a harsh show, and dissing anyone and everyone is a part of the game irregardless of who you are..

it left me cringed many times....

idkw pd-nim chose this kind of game when there are many couple games to help the 4 teams break the ice

and now jinkyung has to bear the hatred .....

Jota And Kim Jin Kyung Forego All Shyness As They Get Competitive During Romantic Reenactment Game

Jota And Kim Jin Kyung Forego All Shyness As They Get Competitive During Romantic Reenactment Game

It looks like virtual couple Jota and Kim Jin Kyung have no issues getting close anymore – or at least when the competitive pair is playing for victory!

On the latest episode of “We Got Married,” the couples battle it out in a romantic version of Pokémon Go withmembers of ASTRO, SONAMOO, and SNUPER acting as “Heartmons.” When a couple catches a Heartmon, they have to reenact the romantic pose that’s printed on their shirt in order to win a point.

MADTOWN’s Jota and Kim Jin Kyung, who are all dressed up in couple outfits, get a three-minute head start because they won a previous game. Jo Se Hojokes, “Jota is very competitive, so he probably won’t appreciate that sort of preferential treatment.”

Kim Jin Kyung replies right away, “I like it a lot! I really like it!” as Jota claps in agreement.

we got married 1

Once the game starts, the pair quickly takes down their first Heartmon, ASTRO’s Eunwoo. They’re a bit flustered when they see that their first pose will be a kiss on the cheek, but in the name of the game, they reenact it without any hesitation.

we got married 2

Jota is then off to run after another Heartmon, who is SNUPER’s Sebin. When he catches him, they find out that the photo on his shirt is a behind-the-scenes shot of Lee Jong Suk giving Han Hyo Joo a back hug while shooting “W.” Kim Jin Kyung shows Sebin the photo they just took and laughs, “We just did something much worse than that.”

They quickly get into their pose and pull it off adorably!

we got married 3

After the other couples get to start the game, Jota and Kim Jin Kyung do poses like “couples yoga,” where they hold hands and stare into each other’s eyes while stretching.

we got married 4

The competitive pair also pulls off a pose where Jota swings Kim Jin Kyung over his shoulder! We’ll get to see more soon, as the game will continue in next week’s episode.

Cr.Soompi

Just slightly visit when i just saw Jin Kyung instagram. Yes, the couple shoes.

Even some people said the brand of the shoes sponsored 33 couple, they and wgm already showed the brand on the show. But Jin Kyung doesn't have obligation to promote on her instagram. Since she wears something related with Jota, I am happy.. she must be has a lot of shoes, and she wore couple shoes on a purpose...yeeey..

The ship is sailing. Hellow samsanizens... i will be right back after I watch the subs. :wub:

done watching with the eng sub ...  tks to  @luv5622 and  @mellynarifqi

ff to the dissing part cuz that's where i am most intrigued ...  :)

seems like harsh words are thrown everywhere ... and i mean everywhere .... LOL

so... solar said jota (tajo) looked like an ostrich and jinkyung  kapowed  them back  with the ddung!   

see?  its all a part of the game ... 

jinkyung is a fan of mamamoo, and there is no way she can/want to be disrespectful ...:)

okay,  now that THAT part is done with, i can now move on and enjoy the show even more ...

39 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Just slightly visit when i just saw Jin Kyung instagram. Yes, the couple shoes.

Even some people said the brand of the shoes sponsored 33 couple, they and wgm already showed the brand on the show. But Jin Kyung doesn't have obligation to promote on her instagram. Since she wears something related with Jota, I am happy.. she must be has a lot of shoes, and she wore couple shoes on a purpose...yeeey..

The ship is sailing. Hellow samsanizens... i will be right back after I watch the subs. :wub:

hello...!  long time no see.. hehehe

yes! yes! ...  come back ..  and  with gifs too   ;)  :lol: ...  sorry for being this cheeky hehehe

jinkyung .. ppl keep asking her to post something abt jota on her instagram, but  many a times,  i've seen her indirectly do that ..

our girl is one smart girl eh .... 

photo 3_zpsgpqc6smb.gif

their teamwork is awesome..   :love:

Archived