[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screenshot_2016_09_10_19_21_06.pngimage upload no limit

So i was watching some highlights of the recent episode of WGM in YT and in one of the video where SamSam couple and Eric & Solar couple diss battle some r commenting that JK said the word

" S H * T". Can anyone confirm it? Those hu can understand korean. They  r kinda bashing JK in the comment section but sum r saying its part of d dissing battle.

Thanks in advance for thos hu can answer my inquiry. 

1 hour ago, greys8 said:

Screenshot_2016_09_10_19_21_06.pngimage upload no limit

So i was watching some highlights of the recent episode of WGM in YT and in one of the video where SamSam couple and Eric & Solar couple diss battle some r commenting that JK said the word

" S H * T". Can anyone confirm it? Those hu can understand korean. They  r kinda bashing JK in the comment section but sum r saying its part of d dissing battle.

Thanks in advance for thos hu can answer my inquiry. 

LOL this is what they chose for themselves!!

Eric and Solar couple are called "Ddong couple" "똥" which means " S h * t" or "po*p" they're using the same spilling.

here's the story of their couple name:

She continues with her second idea, “There is also a nickname I gave myself. It’s Yong Ddong. Since you’re Yoon Do, yours would be Yoon Ddong.” Eric says, “So that makes us the ‘Ddong couple!’”

The couple crack up because “ddong” is the word for feces in Korean, but Solar clarifies, “It’s not that kind of ‘ddong,’ but the ‘ddong’ that elders say when they find something cute.”

Eric Nam and Solar decide to name themselves the “Ddong couple,” and continue their sweet date during the episode.

11 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

@little-star thank you for explaining, i was afraid JK will get backlash about it. At least Korean will understand it n not find it rude

I hope the fans will understand it's just a game and it's for fun and variety effect. 

Besides jinkyung was telling solar she's mamamoo’s fan when they are on the bus. She likes their group so she doesn't mean to be offensive. 

15 hours ago, little-star said:

Eric and Solar couple are called "Ddong couple" "똥" which means " S h * t" or "po*p" they're using the same spilling.

thanks, people at the comment section in YT misunderstood what JK was saying dats y they find it rude. I also think dat if ever she mistakenly said dat "word" the staff would likely edit it.

You know how Knetizens are they wouldn't let this one slide,especially Solar & Eric r idols & JK is just starting out to have her fame in WGM. 

3 hours ago, little-star said:

I think those people are just looking for something to hate on.. I mean, if it really is offensive.. The hosts and ddongie couple should have said something, but instead they even let samsam couple win the battle.  Even  ddongie couple admitted that the name they chose could mean "po*p", even though they also explained that they want it to mean differently, it really is an easy pick as a subject for a "DISS/RAP" battle. And of course all this are for entertainment purposes. they were all laughing and having fun.  This people should really learn to chill..

9 hours ago, Jhe Jeh said:

I think those people are just looking for something to hate on.. I mean, if it really is offensive.. The hosts and ddongie couple should have said something, but instead they even let samsam couple win the battle.  Even  ddongie couple admitted that the name they chose could mean "po*p", even though they also explained that they want it to mean differently, it really is an easy pick as a subject for a "DISS/RAP" battle. And of course all this are for entertainment purposes. they were all laughing and having fun.  This people should really learn to chill..

Deleted

Archived