[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a silent reader of this thread eversince 33 couple started and I admit I am really a fan of them that's why I watch and read anything that is related to them. So basically I tried to read any threads that is related to the couple. I am really irritated in one of the thread here in soompi about wgm. Every episode of wgm they never failed to comment negative things about jota. Seriously! You don't know the person to give such comments and  is very obvious that they favored the Caohocouple. My only point here is it is ok to praise and support others couple not to the expense of other couples. if they very favored with the Caohocouple then they should rename the thread as Caohocouple not we got married. Good thing we have a separate thread for 33 couple at least here we all appreciate and praise how perfectly fit they are for each other. I am really sorry for my rant. I just need to let it all out. By the way I am still waiting for the subs! :)

30 minutes ago, glenchang said:

I have been a silent reader of this thread eversince 33 couple started and I admit I am really a fan of them that's why I watch and read anything that is related to them. So basically I tried to read any threads that is related to the couple. I am really irritated in one of the thread here in soompi about wgm. Every episode of wgm they never failed to comment negative things about jota. Seriously! You don't know the person to give such comments and  is very obvious that they favored the Caohocouple. My only point here is it is ok to praise and support others couple not to the expense of other couples. if they very favored with the Caohocouple then they should rename the thread as Caohocouple not we got married. Good thing we have a separate thread for 33 couple at least here we all appreciate and praise how perfectly fit they are for each other. I am really sorry for my rant. I just need to let it all out. By the way I am still waiting for the subs! :)

welcome to this happy go lucky thread of 33 couple :D

don't let others makes you down anyway, it's not good for your health darling :P

it makes me thinking, what name of that thread? should i jump in to that thread and make so much praise about our Jota and see what their reaction...;) *evil thinking*

29 minutes ago, glenchang said:

It's ok to rant here as long as you don't harm anyone;), but please let this thread happy and positive outlook.btw welcome to the Samsam family hope you keep on lurking and spazzing with us:heart: 

1 minute ago, juliaajumma said:

don't let others makes you down anyway, it's not good for your health darling :P

it makes me thinking, what name of this thread? should i jump in to that thread and make so much praise about our Jota and see what their reaction...;) *evil thinking*

Unnie.... i 100% support you... Go and trash the thread... Tell them who trending every week... n who every time come as guest, fan watch live streaming... hahahaha.... *evil dongsaeng* :naughty:

and Welcome @glenchang to Samsam town... :grin:

21 minutes ago, glenchang said:

I am really irritated in one of the thread here in soompi about wgm. Every episode of wgm they never failed to comment negative things about jota. Seriously! You don't know the person to give such comments and  is very obvious that they favored the Caohocouple. My only point here is it is ok to praise and support others couple not to the expense of other couples. if they very favored with the Caohocouple then they should rename the thread as Caohocouple not we got married. Good thing we have a separate thread for 33 couple at least here we all appreciate and praise how perfectly fit they are for each other. I am really sorry for my rant. I just need to let it all out.

Finally someone said it here. I do read that thread too to see other opinions but their opinion to Jota's personality is really something. I always question whenever i read their post how can they judge his true personality just by watching wgm only. They even call their forum as discussion of psychologist lol. As i know Psychologist gather all infos/history from person & analyze them. What do they know about him aside from what they see in wgm? Even i as i fan who knows Jota even before they debut still get surprised seeing new side of him. Not being biased coz i accept criticisms from other people to them as long as it's reasonable. I as a fan also criticize them sometimes.

Get Out MV (at one part they are watching WGM. It's the episode where Jinkyung bought clothes to Jota & they eat dinner)

11 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Unnie.... i 100% support you... Go and trash the thread... Tell them who trending every week... n who every time come as guest, fan watch live streaming... hahahaha.... *evil dongsaeng* :naughty:

i'm just kidding @Nanahady ;)

just be peace in our heart, it's not good to make enemy anyway *i bet i will get many enemies when i'm jump in that thread*.. not good for my health either :P.  like @Jane Tan said, be happy and positive! *wuuuzzzzaaaa*

5 minutes ago, juliaajumma said:

i'm just kidding @Nanahady ;)

just be peace in our heart, it's not good to make enemy anyway *i bet i will get many enemies when i'm jump in that thread*.. not good for my health either :P.  like @Jane Tan said, be happy and positive! *wuuuzzzzaaaa*

yup... like my OTP once said.. "People with good heart is the ultimate winners".... Stay positive n stay happy.... :grin:

dears its the wgm thread..i did lurk once while waiting for 33couple eng sub.i was so pissed off that i had to do breathing exercises (jk hasn't shown hers yet at that time).i didnt opt to discuss with them since i think id just waste my time.id rather spent it here (or at w drama thread) where i know if i share a diff opinion i wouldnt be bashed or something.

still no eng sub even for the whole wgm ep.really weird.tons of goos drama are airing right now.

see you around chingus!

I'm not as graceful as @Jane Tan, @juliaajumma@Nanahady and @wackeemarie... but I always believe that we shouldn't stoop to the levels of the other side. It's just too degrading.

We respect others' opinions, even though some don't accord people with the basic respect, we shouldn't stoop to their level. Seriously, I skip that particular couple's section because I cannot stand them, but it's my own choice, I'm not imposing it on others. We maintain our silence, we don't troll that thread not because we're afraid to take it out with them, but because we cannot be bothered to!

Wgm thread ?? i mean some posters on wgm thread ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please dont bother wth them chigu,i really mean it. I know " well" some posters there, solim shipper must know WELL those posters.

It d better for us to stay here,those posters will always be those posters.

11 hours ago, juliaajumma said:welcome to this happy go lucky thread of 33 couple :D

it makes me thinking, what name of that thread? should i jump in to that thread and make so much praise about our Jota and see what their reaction...;) *evil thinking*

Thank you for the warm welcome! :) 

i know that's why I went to ig to browse those lovey Dovey moments of 33 couple to birghten up my mood.

no need they are not worth it! As the saying goes, kill them with kindness but for us fans kill them with the 33 couple sweetness! :)

11 hours ago, Jane Tan said:

It's ok to rant here as long as you don't harm anyone;), but please let this thread happy and positive outlook.btw welcome to the Samsam family hope you keep on lurking and spazzing with us:heart: 

Thank you for the warm welcome! It was only a spur of the moment thing as a fan to vent out your irritation but I feel better now. :)

11 hours ago, Nanahady said:

Thank you dear! Let's kill them with samsam couple sweetness! :)

11 hours ago, Nanahady said:Unnie.... i 100% support you... Go and trash the thread... Tell them who trending every week... n who every time come as guest, fan watch live streaming... hahahaha.... *evil dongsaeng* :naughty:

11 hours ago, flowerpath said:

Finally someone said it here. I do read that thread too to see other opinions but their opinion to Jota's personality is really something. I always question whenever i read their post how can they judge his true personality just by watching wgm only. They even call their forum as discussion of psychologist lol. As i know Psychologist gather all infos/history from person & analyze them. What do they know about him aside from what they see in wgm? Even i as i fan who knows Jota even before they debut still get surprised seeing new side of him. Not being biased coz i accept criticisms from other people to them as long as it's reasonable. I as a fan also criticize them sometimes.

Get Out MV (at one part they are watching WGM. It's the episode where Jinkyung bought clothes to Jota & they eat dinner)

Anyway if they want to invite bad vibes then let them! As long as we are happy and positive for  the 33 couple. Every Saturday feels like Happy Samsam Couple Day! :) oh gosh! That was so cheesy!

54 minutes ago, juliaajumma said:

I got curious about @glenchang's post.. So I went there and read some post about jota.. And OMG! What a way to ruin my mood... They were totally rooting for Seho and caolu.. And totally trashing jota.. And I just read the last 2 pages of the thread! Gash!

38 minutes ago, Jhe Jeh said:

I got curious about @glenchang's post.. So I went there and read some post about jota.. And OMG! What a way to ruin my mood... They were totally rooting for Seho and caolu.. And totally trashing jota.. And I just read the last 2 pages of the thread! Gash!

My loves dont go there LOL.. going to  ruined your mood!:heart:

Dear Samsamnizen!

yuhuu...I'm back. Such a long hiatus. :lol: Was so busy with dissertation and because of that I forgot my pwd. Ha ha. I can't even reset it which forces me to create a new one :lol:. But, I still keep the blumen77 as a hint I am the same person :lol:.

Here in Germany is super warm lately and even hotter when I read @glenchang's recent post. How dare those Posters claim that they are doing a psychologist discussion? :lol: They just made me LOL for their sarcastic comedy :w00t::lol:. Trying so hard to raise their fev's popularities and unconsciously made them (those posters) look dumb and dumber (in ugly way). Asfar as I know, we are Samsamnizen never ever look down on the other couples. We do respect them even we don't fonder them. So those pathetic posters are actually far-reaching from psycology but rather the PSYCHO-sadistic group! @flowerpath

I love our couple progress! Enjoy their moment with JK's family. I even tear up when watching the interaction between MIL and SIL. I can feel the sincerity of JT and his 'Omma'. He is a good guy! :)

Thanks @Nanahady for keep updating the news. And @mellynarifqi @little-star @kazu-id For the rough translation. I keep waiting for @linja long and thorough analysis. @jj1106 @superfudgechunk gifs and @shinjibvbywhere are you? 

Miss you all guys my Samsamnizen!

keep on positive! Let those posters live in their PSCHO-sadistic world!

and for the new samsamnizen, welcome! :wub::wub::wub:

warm greetings from the other side of the world! :lol::wub:

As what I've always said be happy and positive shippers,refrain yourself from negative force outside this thread, people always like that throwing negative comments Specially to jota but same time im happy bc it means people now will recognized his presence and getting more attention which good.just ignore those and give more Love to our precious couple!can we do that SAMSAMNEZIN?:heart:

Archived