[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

1 hour ago, vvan23 said:

@Chrysoprase, i watched A Werewolf boy. Song jong ki did great there. A nice movie. Hope u will enjoy it. U can trust jota taste :P

will try ....

not a fan of sad ending stories tho ...  have yet to watch Classic (another recommendation)  or even Titanic for that matter....

me a fan of Disney happily-ever-after fairytales ....  :blush:

btw, i'm waiting for Real Men ...  why is it not showing now? 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/10/2016 at 7:43 PM, lilyfeb said:

Do u think anyone will sub the real men episodes w Jota? Thanks for highlighting he had words for jinkyungie! Sweet!

as far as i know,   VIU and kshowonline subbed all episodes ... 

On 23/10/2016 at 7:51 PM, vairenssi said:

that smile thooo.. certified anae babo. indeed jingkyungie babo :phew:

CERTIFIED ...  hahahaha ... that's the word..!   LOL 

I watched werewolf boy few hours ago because of jota and it's amazing! I cried a little because the story is so touching :(

Jota in real man is awesome! I love his sexy serious face haha and I squealed hard when he mentioned jin kyung haha 

BTW guys i'm really curious what brand of the watch that jota gave to jin kyung? I really like the simplicity of the design as well as the color

MADTOWN’s Jota Has Virtual Wife Kim Jin Kyung On His Mind As He Enlists On “Real Men”

jota

On October 23’s episode of “Real Men,” MADTOWN’s Jota enlists in the army for the show’s “manly men” special!

As he’s traveling to the enlistment center, he’s asked by a crew member about who he’s thinking about the most before he enlists. “Kim Jin Kyung,” he replies with a goofy grin.

“I wore my ring too!” he says and shows it off to the camera. “I should have brought a photo.”

Jota and model Kim Jin Kyung have been appearing together on the virtual romance show “We Got Married” since this May, and have won over viewers with their adorable relationship.

:blush:

15 hours ago, Chrysoprase said:

i got curious abt the film that made jota cried ...  A Werewolf Boy ...  and reading the reviews, everybody who have watched it cried.

not in the mood for tears today ....   hahahaha   ...  i think i'll watch it another day ....

has anyone else watched already ..?

I saw A Werewolf Boy back in 2012 when it was released. I feel so old. I'll just think of it as having the same taste in movies as Jota. hehe 

I remember it was a lovely film. It was touching but I don't remember crying a lot. Maybe just moist eyes and feeling sad? I definitely recommend it. 

I think it's great that through Our 33 Couple, people are discovering all these great old movies. First, The Classic. Now, A Werewolf Boy. 

I loved this episode! My hands are itching to write up my thoughts, but urrghh, I am back to doing long hours. Not everyday tho, so PHEW for that. So excited to watch Jota in Real Men. I love that our 33 Couple take their virtual marriage so seriously. When they mention each other on other programs, it makes their virtual marriage on WGM all the more enjoyable to watch because you know they aren't faking it. It is genuine. They are happy to always be associate with their partner outside of WGM filming. They genuinely like and care for each other. Whether they continue this relationship after their run ends is an entirely different story. I won't even expect that they do (this is the logical me speaking, can't say the same for my fangirling self, lol) as I know how hard it is for young adults in Korea to have a successful career let alone be in a relationship and maintain it in the public eye. But I do hope they remain VERY close friends and that in the future, once their careers have settled, they will have that chance to take their friendship further.

In the mean time, Jota & Jinkyung sure are taking advantage of WGM and dating whilst working. I like this kind of job. Where can I sign up? 

I've never seen a WGM husband so dedicated to his role as much as Jota is. I agree with you @linja. They present themselves as husband and wife even outside of WGM and the level of dedication and genuine feelings between them is admirable. :thumbsup: And as a Samsam shipper, I am feeling super satisfied with our couple at the moment. :D

Archived