[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

maybe its just me but i see jinkyung's right arm over jota's leg....    :blush:   :love:

and  his left arm ....  it is stretching wide  ....  waiting for someone to roll over ..!   :wink:  :lol:

tks for the pics @indien 

Someone on ig spotted that jk is laying  BETWEEN jota's legs. I think i saw it the same or did my eyes play trick with me ??? LOL

15 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

Someone on ig spotted that jk is laying  BETWEEN jota's legs. I think i saw it the same or did my eyes play trick with me ??? LOL

so its not UNDER or  OVER but IN BETWEEN...!     :joy: 

OMGee ....  its true ladies.....!!   :blush:

look...!   look really hard again ...!    its there...!  

OMGee ...!!!!! 

fonts getting bigger ...  that's how excited i am now .... LOL

6 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

She IS BETWEEN his legs. It's just her right arm at first i thought it's underneath Jota’s right leg but actually it's over his right leg. Oh... Never mind under or over, her whole back is touching his lower body.  I can't put my evil mind to stop thinking about it. :rolleyes: I can't wait for Saturday. 

1 hour ago, crazytricia said:

I'm still hoping Jota will attend Seoul fashion week to see jin kyung. They talked about it on their first meeting, right? Hehe

waiting for it to happen too ...   

imagine jota sitting there while wifey rock the runway .... oh wow ...    :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, mellynarifqi said:

1 hour ago, Chrysoprase said:

so its not UNDER or  OVER but IN BETWEEN...!     :joy: 

OMGee ....  its true ladies.....!!   :blush:

look...!   look really hard again ...!    its there...!  

OMGee ...!!!!! 

fonts getting bigger ...  that's how excited i am now .... LOL

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

She IS BETWEEN his legs. It's just her right arm at first i thought it's underneath Jota’s right leg but actually it's over his right leg. Oh... Never mind under or over, her whole back is touching his lower body.  I can't put my evil mind to stop thinking about it. :rolleyes: I can't wait for Saturday. 

Omo, omo! What eagle eyes our Samsamnizens have! Now that I take a good look at it again, you guys are right! Her upper body is lying on his lower body! If that doesn't spell intimacy, I don't know what it is. :P Must keep our minds "pure", Samsanizens. Or at least, PG-rated. Or shall we rock it up a little bit and accept M-18 thoughts? Hehehehe. :lol:B)

1 hour ago, superfudgechunk said:

Omo, omo! What eagle eyes our Samsamnizens have! Now that I take a good look at it again, you guys are right! Her upper body is lying on his lower body! If that doesn't spell intimacy, I don't know what it is. :P Must keep our minds "pure", Samsanizens. Or at least, PG-rated. Or shall we rock it up a little bit and accept M-18 thoughts? Hehehehe. :lol:B)

I even ready for m-18 scene hahaha bring it on MBC !!!!

12 minutes ago, crazytricia said:

I'm not quite sure but I think it's a gift given by a fan during their fan sign?...but jin kyung bracelet probably given by jota....not sure though...

yep, i also have same think like you. jota bracelet is a gift from a fan during their fansign because i see it. but jk bracelet maybe jota buy a same bracelet like he have and he's give to jk. by the way i think i see your coment in akun madgirl instagram.buffy and moos they are in sfw 

9 minutes ago, prmdita said:

yep, i also have same think like you. jota bracelet is a gift from a fan during their fansign because i see it. but jk bracelet maybe jota buy a same bracelet like he have and he's give to jk. by the way i think i see your coment in akun madgirl instagram.buffy and moos they are in sfw 

Yeah! I was shocked they were at seoul fashion week! I think one of korean news site posted it. I'm actually browsing photos from sfw because i'm hoping jota will be there haha

34 minutes ago, crazytricia said:

Yeah! I was shocked they were at seoul fashion week! I think one of korean news site posted it. I'm actually browsing photos from sfw because i'm hoping jota will be there haha

yeaap ~~ me too. haha. but i think jota not coming in sfw -_-. because jota busy exercise for spyder challenge . mian for bad english

WOW!! Those preview pics! They've taken this 'being comfortable with each other' to a different level!!

OMGAASSSH! Jinkyung lying between Jota's legs and her arm casually swung over his right leg and her other hand grabbing his left shoe/foot! O_O I'm praying I don't get a nose bleed tomorrow.

AND THAT RED LIP MARK ON JOTA'S CHEEK! Another kiss! WWOOO!! HOORAY FOR OUR SUPREME COUPLE! The King and Queen of sweet-inducing moments! *all rise*

33 minutes ago, linja said:

WOW!! Those preview pics! They've taken this 'being comfortable with each other' to a different level!!

OMGAASSSH! Jinkyung lying between Jota's legs and her arm casually swung over his right leg and her other hand grabbing his left shoe/foot! O_O I'm praying I don't get a nose bleed tomorrow.

AND THAT RED LIP MARK ON JOTA'S CHEEK! Another kiss! WWOOO!! HOORAY FOR OUR SUPREME COUPLE! The King and Queen of sweet-inducing moments! *all rise*

Linja dear, i not only have nose bleed, i might have heart attack. That intimacy has made my mind run wild. LOL.....

I am just curious how jota feel. Jk seems so relaxed and comfortable but that anae babo, will he shiver again or laugh non stop just like their cheek to cheek photoshoot.

Since I'm not a man, i wonder how he control himself? His wife lying in between his legs, as a normal healthy young man, you definitely have some physical reaction dont you?

Mbc better don't cut this scene and that cheek kiss scene. 

1 hour ago, linja said:

Literally "all rise".....:w00t:

Archived