[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

10 hours ago, indien said:

Wow, the pioneer and legendary Ant couple. I wonder if they will still bicker and fight. I hope they show a more mature side, since its been years since their stint on WGM.

16 hours ago, clarencek said:

Did you guys realise jota likes to put his hand on jk’s lap? I'm just curious is this an intimate act in your culture? For me it is. 

I noticed that Jota has been more open towards being touchy feely with JK. If we see that in the beginning, it was JK who did most of the subtle skinship (thus, the legendary JK touch counter by @linja was born), nowadays, Jota is starting to do it too! Jota is not shy anymore, he just do as he feels comfortable. And to us, it seems like a whole new level of intimacy between them! That closeness just goes to show how much their relationship has progressed! :wub:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/10/2016 at 6:20 AM, crazypurple said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/jota-talks-about-breaking-up-with-we-got-married-wife-kim-jin-kyung-in-the-future

Mad Town's Jota sat for an interview with OSEN on October 17 and talked about his 'We Got Married' partner Kim Jin Kyung.

He was unable to hide his affections for his partner as he said, "Kim Jin Kyung is an amazing woman even by men's standards.  I've come to realize that we add more to each other because we each have our flaws."

It's already been six months since they joined the show.  Regarding the separation that they won't be able to avoid in the future, Jota stated, "I don't want to confirm the end for now," showing he wanted to stay a couple for longer.  He said, "I like the present so much. I want to diligently remain faithful to the time right now," showing his opposition to thinking of the future when they will go separate ways.

Awww, cute:wub:

bold -  to see each other  flaws and acknowledging it, makes a relationship worth fighting for....  

On 18/10/2016 at 5:08 PM, clarencek said:

Did you guys realise jota likes to put his hand on jk’s lap? I'm just curious is this an intimate act in your culture? For me it is. 

putting a hand on a friend's lap (who is of a diff gender) is an uncommon practice in my culture ...

do it and its like telling the whole world she/he is yours  ..  ;)

On 18/10/2016 at 10:45 PM, indien said:

this has to be the best reunion for me.  their bickering were just too good and too cute ....  :lol:

ex couple remarried is now a possibility eh?..   :w00t:

23 hours ago, indien said:

tis picture speaks their closeness

i wonder who keep all their polaroids ??  :rolleyes:

and there are still 3 polaroids on her hands

plus this one

there seem to be more than one couple photo too ... ;)

14 hours ago, superfudgechunk said:

Wow, the pioneer and legendary Ant couple. I wonder if they will still bicker and fight. I hope they show a more mature side, since its been years since their stint on WGM.

I noticed that Jota has been more open towards being touchy feely with JK. If we see that in the beginning, it was JK who did most of the subtle skinship (thus, the legendary JK touch counter by @linja was born), nowadays, Jota is starting to do it too! Jota is not shy anymore, he just do as he feels comfortable. And to us, it seems like a whole new level of intimacy between them! That closeness just goes to show how much their relationship has progressed! :wub:

this has to be the best reunion for me.  their bickering were just too good and too cute ....  :lol:   ex couple remarried is now a possibility eh?..  

hahahaha .... if @linja plans to continue her touch counter, i cant wait to see who touches who the most!  :w00t:

10 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

JK in her element, my girl is goergeus period ! 

cr: secretharem

what if jota gets invited to attend one of these shows .... oh gawd ...  its dejavu ...  but this time with a diff feeling ...   :love:

3 hours ago, clarencek said:

These 2 are really bad to my heart. I'm too excited, i might have heart attack. Dont tell me that “jk on top of jota, hand under his leg” pose is a friendly pose. It's definitely an intimate pose. 

1 hour ago, superfudgechunk said:

This! Look how comfy they are lying on each other! Getting myself all excited for Saturday! :heart:

maybe its just me but i see jinkyung's right arm over jota's leg....    :blush:   :love:

and  his left arm ....  it is stretching wide  ....  waiting for someone to roll over ..!   :wink:  :lol:

tks for the pics @indien 

21 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

maybe its just me but i see jinkyung's right arm over jota's leg....    :blush:   :love:

and  his left arm ....  it is stretching wide  ....  waiting for someone to roll over ..!   :wink:  :lol:

tks for the pics @indien 

Oh yah... Sorry. Me bad eyes. Yes her right arm is over his legs. Mian, my delulu mind wish them to be entwined together so badly. It's starting to play tricks on my eyes. But that pose is still an intimate one in my opinion. 

Archived