[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

Oh forgot to mention, our couple has brought back my long lost memory of the movie “the classic”. It's such a classic movie, i was touched when i watched it long time ago and it really left an impression on me. But as time goes by it got buried by latest k drama and movies :sweatingbullets:. So last night I re watched it again and it's still very touching. The pure young love we once had ( i mean i once had). It's worth a watch if any of you still haven't. 

I know right? I recognised the song from The Classic right away and it made me really want to rewatch it. Maybe Jota recently watched The Classic. He does seem to like watching classic movies. He's like an old soul in a young body, lol. I think I might watch it myself tonight. I haven't watched our 33 couple subbed yet. Have family over atm.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, clarencek said:

I wonder if our jota has been watching the “the classic” movie before their shooting. The song he sang to jk on the coach and the one they sang on the grass are both featured in this movie. Jota really loves classic movies.

i think he is. he likes watching movies n sometimes he recommends movies to his fans in his fan cafe

That hand picked flower scene is actually my favourite scene in this episode. If a man gave me a beautiful bouquet completely handpicked by himself, i think i will break down in tears. The walk towards his wife with that bouquet in hand is just so sweet and longing. It takes lots of courage for a shy boy to do that. Good job our jota! I bet jk is really touched. 

Samsam couple episodes just keep on getting better and better every week. It may be short but it is always full of love and affection. It makes you believe that in this world full of lies and disappointment somewhere there someone will show you that genuine love really exist. I think all of us picked the flower scene as our favorite but the drawing scene will come at second for sure especially those moment that they are looking with each other. Seriously their eyes are shooting hearts and stars while staring with each other. I really do hope that they will last until next year because i can't take another heartbreak if ever. :( MBC needs to fill a bigger shoe once Samsam couple leave the show because this couple made WGM really interesting after a long time. 

OFF TOPIC: I don't know if its only me? A pairing of an idol member for husband and actress or model for wife seems a bit more interesting and real compared to idol member for wife and actor / model for husband? I've been a fan of WGM since Khuntoria era so i have quite long experience in observing the pairing for couples. I have quite list of reasons but i just don't want to send a wrong perception.  :)

Jota: I can't leave you alone.

JK: Should I strike a tent near the army and live in it? Or should I serve in the army?

*That look on JK's face when she said this. She didn't seem to overthink and looked like she actually meant it. Hahaha. And Jota getting caught off guard looks adorable as always. :) I just love the littlest of things when it comes to these two. 

4 minutes ago, mpthree said:

*That look on JK's face when she said this. She didn't seem to overthink and looked like she actually meant it. Hahaha. And Jota getting caught off guard looks adorable as always. :) I just love the littlest of things when it comes to these two. 

I think jin kyung is a kind of girl who will do anything or will fight for the one she loves even if her way is unconventional hehe she's brave and independent. If they will continue their relationship outside wgm, jota can really rely on her because you know dating an idol is very hard 

Hi there! First time posting here and I only got into 33 couple a week ago (I binged watched all their eps and caught up in about 2 nights) and they are genuinely one of my favourite couples I've watched (I've watched SungJoy and Taeun but even they couldn't beat this) watching them grow and get closer each and every episode makes my heart melt :3 Jota is quite shy but watching him come out of his show AND HIS GAZE AT JIN KYUNG makes this couple so so special. JK is adorable too and I love how she's both girly and bold at the same time <3 I love reading all your comments here and it's nice to join this community. Thank you :blush:

ps. I'm pretty new to this whole website in general, so please point out any mistakes I might be making or any advice is helpful :heart: thank you so much haha 33 couple fighting!

3 minutes ago, jh22 said:

Hi there! First time posting here and I only got into 33 couple a week ago (I binged watched all their eps and caught up in about 2 nights) and they are genuinely one of my favourite couples I've watched (I've watched SungJoy and Taeun but even they couldn't beat this) watching them grow and get closer each and every episode makes my heart melt :3 Jota is quite shy but watching him come out of his show AND HIS GAZE AT JIN KYUNG makes this couple so so special. JK is adorable too and I love how she's both girly and bold at the same time <3 I love reading all your comments here and it's nice to join this community. Thank you :blush:

ps. I'm pretty new to this whole website in general, so please point out any mistakes I might be making or any advice is helpful :heart: thank you so much haha 33 couple fighting!

Hello! Welcome :):):)

Couldn't agree that our samsam couple is so special and adorable....and so glad that a lot of people appreciates them! I'm also new with this kind of forum and my advice is just express your love for jota and jin kyung <3 you can't do wrong with that :)

Thank you!

@superfudgechunk - tfs  RM preview here...!  am super excited and cant wait to watch it!

for sure too that he'll do well ...  :thumbsup:

photo 8_zps9sxnqqvp.gif                        photo 5_zps8zh41g13.gif 

to the guy who failed to fool his girl   :rolleyes:                                       to the caring guy who thinks of everything   :wub:

photo 1cfl75_zpsdanwgpzd.gif

good luck in the army .... jota fighting!! 

42 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

photo 1cfl75_zpsdanwgpzd.gif

good luck in the army .... jota fighting!! 

I don't know how and what to feel when i see this preview. It's real hardship and it seems more intense than other episodes. The excruciating scream and expression is too much for me to handle. I'm glad he finished filming this safely but still i don't think i can bring myself to see him suffer. It's like seeing my son suffering and screaming, as a mum it's very disturbing and overwhelming.

@jh22 welcome to our little town and thanks for loving jota and jinkyung. Enjoy reading and feel free posting. We welcome and respect all kinds of comments. 

On 09/10/2016 at 8:54 PM, Nanahady said:

Hi chingu.. I'm well n kind of busy with life..

i think they filming at Sky House.. Located at Namhae Country, South Gyeongsang..

and if you following kdrama Cinderella and Four Knight, they film the drama there...

On 09/10/2016 at 9:29 PM, indien said:

It seems in Eco Green Campus (Formerly named Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch) and Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch. Daegwallyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do

i am a week late to say my tks to both of you ...  mian... :blush:

will include this beautiful place in my place-to-visit list the next time i'm in Korea.

btw, am not watching any k-dramas right now (or the ones that u mentioned) since variety shows take too much of my time already ...

but tks to soompi news which keeps me updated   .. ;)

1a_zpsqawajz13.gif%7Eoriginal     photo 5b_zpsfloje3s4.gif

its so nice to visit this kind of places with your loved ones and then discover/rediscover that thing called LOVE ...   :heart:

1 minute ago, clarencek said:

I don't know how and what to feel when i see this preview. It's real hardship and it seems more intense than other episodes. The excruciating scream and expression is too much for me to handle. I'm glad he finished filming this safely but still i don't think i can bring myself to see him suffer. It's like seeing my son suffering and screaming, as a mum it's very disturbing and overwhelming.

@jh22 welcome to our little town and thanks for loving jota and jinkyung. Enjoy reading and feel free posting. We welcome and respect all kinds of comments. 

I do get what you mean tho, I'm not very familiar with Jota as a person (I haven't watched a lot of stuff of him or madtown outside of WGM) and I'm not familiar with Real Men either but it definitely looks super intense and tiring. It will be excruciating to watch the episode since I don't think any of us want to see him in pain or suffering :confounded: 

in another scenario ....      

maybe 5 or 6 years down the road, when they are married in real and live in Jeju Island....    :sweatingbullets:

(sorry for my delusional  mind... it is getting out of hands today...!)   :sweatingbullets:

photo 2_zpsq2odie9l.gif

the last goodbye before going to the army .... 

photo 2c_zps086zpqrl.gif

the lonely wife imprinting their love for each other ...

photo 4_zpsihmzlj2x.gifphoto ntqcmkhs5h29hp648hsg0q46s5952510.gif-final_zpsfiuwmvat.jpg

and then he came back and they resume their lovey dovey routine again ...

:lol:   :lol:  :lol:

Archived