[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Just now, linja said:

@lilyfeb Thanks for finding a subtitled version. Didn't realise mine wasn't subbed. I was more focused on posting a version that showed the running-in-the-rain scenes. Those scenes were iconic and most memorable of the movie. It's also the most re-enacted movie scene, lol.

@crazytricia I love the song and never get tired of hearing it. Hearing it now makes me want to rewatch the movie. I really loved the movie. It's about a love that came full circle. The ending was mind blowing (at that time, for a 2003 movie) and that is why it has stuck with me for ages. 

SPOILER FOR THE MOVIE. Totally off topic. 

Reveal hidden contents

The love between 2 youths that was never realised came full circle and founded in their children. Basically in the past, 2 friends' love missed each other as circumstances separated them. They never got together, married other people and had children. In the present, 2 college students find themselves attracted to each other and the ending revelation is that they are the offsprings of the 2 youths in the past. Love had come full circle. I had loved that concept so much. That's the basic story that I can remember from the top head. 

@wackeemarie *waves* HI! This must be a special week. All the old regulars are making an appearance :D @flowerpath Good to see you popping in too and giving us news about Madtown.

I will watch the movie! Maybe tomorrow! It looks awesome! Thank you again hehe

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lilyfeb said:

Hello everyone ! I didnt catch the livestream so when I watched the IG updates, I was NOT impressed by the lack of excitingness of today's episode but when I watched the raw, all my feels started again!!! Today's episode was a lot more subtle than the ballet episode where they were blatantly out to do skinship! Today's holding hands and all were very subtle. Random ones will be when they sat at the train and jota's arm was behind her shoulders, they did hold hands, then after she got the flowers she hit him playfully on the arm and almost touched his face (I really like how she loves to touch his face!) And of course that one moment when their eyes meet when they were sketching each other ! 

So anyway I know @linja posted the song but I couldn't see the subtitles so here is another version (that had subtitles when I found it on YouTube)

I watched "the classic" before but didn't recognise the song. But I remembered the song from yongseo/goguma couple's last or 2nd last episode. Jong Hyun sang the song to the two of them as the wgm editors included all the memories with cnblue as the song played, sang by them. I loved it so much bcos the lyrics were so sweet.

Basically it speaks of beautiful memories of their precious youth. Exactly how I feel about samsam couple as well as goguma. There is a touch of purity and sentimentality to their relationship. Joah-yo!!! 

now i get it,that was beautifull....but some how i feel sad :confounded: the way they look at each other seem like they are holding back their feeling bcos they are in public eyes but their eyes cant lie, there is a longing feeling out there,esp from jota. in this ep.we showered by love gazes from jota the most, love it :blush:

4 hours ago, clarencek said:

And where's the treasure hunt scene? Are they going to show it next week. I'm very curious what's inside the bag where jota act cute saying “that's what i like!!”

Of course i love them kissing each other every time. But they should really up another level. Am i too greedy? :phew:

hohoho i hope too onnie ^^. mollaso where scene when jk search gift from jota -__-. i hope next week, by the way uri samsam segment is verry shot today -__-. :mellow:

Dear Samsamnizens, this week's episode was pretty short wasn't it? But at least the heart gazing and heart melting moments made up for it! :D:wub:

S01FAKT2L30vC.gif

Favourite scene in this episode! My heart melted seeing Jota's smile and leisure walk towards JK with his hand made bouquet. And it was a super pretty bouquet, if I may add. I'm not a fan of flowers but if I ever received something like that from Jota, I think it would become my most treasured possession! :heart:

gBXdh496TMhyg.gif

His eyes! His eyes! They were literally shooting hearts and love and adoration. It is true when they say the eyes are the windows to your soul. We can really see his true feelings through his eyes. :love:

Can't wait for the subs tomorrow!

@linja Welcome back! I've missed your long posts! Looking forward to your episode review. And I do hope you'll catch up on your much needed rest. :)

@mellynarifqi Thank you for posting up the translation of that scene. I was wondering why they were putting up the babies icon, now I know. ;) And quick witted JK never fail to play along and made it seem more light hearted yet intimate. Y'know, most jokes are somewhat the truth. Hehe! :naughty:

Okay, this is, by far, my favorite episode. I told myself I'll be watching this ep when the subs are out, but I just couldn't have a Saturday without Jota and Jin Kyung. I am literally shedding tears of happiness right now huhuhu

Okay. Let me calm down. I know I may be looking into things too much, but believe me when I say Jota's gaze at Jin Kyung says it all. It's all too familiar and I am speaking from experience. It reminds me of a friend who basically has the same eyes as Jota and looks at his girlfriend of five years THE EXACT SAME WAY. :wub: Okay, I think I'm getting out of control lol, but all these is getting real for me. How can they be THAT natural and comfortable with each other without feeling anythiiiiiing. I love them no matter what happens, but that smile? That look? C'mon. I have seen this before. 

On a different note, I'm a bit disappointed MBC cut way too many scenes. I hope the treasure hunt and Jin Kyung getting emotional from Jota's song will show up on next week's ep because it seems a lot of shippers are dying to see those. Anyhow, hope you lovelies are well. Let me keep rewatching this episode until I magically understand what they're saying. 

10 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

Awww... All you guys comments are making me impatient to watch this epi at the comfort of home.

And a big hug to @clarencek for the nice shoutout now that i saw @flowerpath @wackeemarie @linja @superfudgechunk all came back to post again....  nice!

Guys welcome back!!! And thank you for dropping by. @linja @wackeemarie @superfudgechunk   @flowerpath and many more, i miss you all. Xoxo

Hope life have been good to you all. It's towards year end and works are piling up. Take care everyone and enjoy our sam sam therapy every sat and sun.

And thank you@Jhe Jeh @mellynarifqi @crazytricia and many more for updating and commenting when the thread seems so quiet. 

Have you guys watched the subbed epi? Hehe..... It's a sweet epiode but I'm looking forward to next weeks BIG kiss!! :rolleyes: 

Oh forgot to mention, our couple has brought back my long lost memory of the movie “the classic”. It's such a classic movie, i was touched when i watched it long time ago and it really left an impression on me. But as time goes by it got buried by latest k drama and movies :sweatingbullets:. So last night I re watched it again and it's still very touching. The pure young love we once had ( i mean i once had). It's worth a watch if any of you still haven't. 

Ohhhh. I just finished watching the subbed episode twice. Jin Kyung killed me with her BRI! 

- how everyday is different, and how its getting more romantic! 

- how she realized that Jota is handsome, and that she couldn't concentrate when she was drawing. 

Nyahahahaha. Sweet. 

why i think after jinkyung photo their name jota:heart: jk on the sand. i think jk want to cry but she's controls it, so as not to cry .oh jinkyung ah ~ tell him if you love him. Phew i think she's the type of woman same as me. can not show an attitude, word, or action directly to someone i like but secretly loves him. so she write jota love jk on the sand and photo it with to hold back tears. maybe in this episode she's think about she would miss him when he's filming real men next week and he's not able to filming wgm for one episode so she's want to cry. mianhe for bad english yeoreobun ^^

Jota jinkyung is  :heart::wub:

After watching it with subs, i laughed so hard at the army part in the beginning. Jota clearly tells her everything to the point he even forgot telling her about Real Men. JK is a smart girl for remembering! But she did seem worried for him <3

Next scene was cute too, reinacting the commercial. Jota was honest in saying he didn't know what to say. JK just had to facepalm! Gurl i get it! Honestly i loved every part of this episode. Felt like JK was giddy too! And Jota was being playfull and flirtatious. Just perfect!

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

Guys welcome back!!! And thank you for dropping by. @linja @wackeemarie @superfudgechunk   @flowerpath and many more, i miss you all. Xoxo

Hope life have been good to you all. It's towards year end and works are piling up. Take care everyone and enjoy our sam sam therapy every sat and sun.

And thank you@Jhe Jeh @mellynarifqi @crazytricia and many more for updating and commenting when the thread seems so quiet. 

Have you guys watched the subbed epi? Hehe..... It's a sweet epiode but I'm looking forward to next weeks BIG kiss!! :rolleyes: 

it is a sweet ep. they are really really really really comfortable with each other. the best highlight for me in this ep is when jk said that jota TOLD HER about him participating in real men. HELLLOOOO.....knowing that they contact each other off cam is more than enough for me but now...knowing jota shares his activity n let jk knows in advance is asdfghkjlkfhgjkf :w00t:  i wont do it unless to someone i really close with.....this couple pulls me out from my comfort zone. i m trying to low key but they make me aiming  a bigger goal of their relationship hahaha 

Archived