[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

35 minutes ago, crazytricia said:

Guys! Can I ask a question? Did they filmed the ballet date before the double date in everland? Thank you in advance :)

I think so too. Cos their bri are the same set of clothes. And jk right middle finger has a bandit on it on both episodes. 

In my opinion they filmed the ballet in the morning and everland in the afternoon and evening. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, clarencek said:

I think so too. Cos their bri are the same set of clothes. And jk right middle finger has a bandit on it on both episodes. 

In my opinion they filmed the ballet in the morning and everland in the afternoon and evening. 

Ahh that's why they looked tired on the double date hehe...thank you :)

me cant help but to  LOL  at their struggle  when the fact is i am no better than them ...      :sweatingbullets:    :lol:

photo 4_zpslnzuto65.gif  photo 9_zpsd1fhfxbt.gifphoto 7_zpsrcpldwz2.gif

jinkyung  gave everyone a good laugh    :lol:            i feel for you, jota yah ...  :lol:                          a hug is suppose to make it feel better  but ...  :lol:

52 minutes ago, crazytricia said:

Sometimes when you think of it, their filming schedule is so packed, filming from early till night. So intensive. No wonder jk can fall into deep sleep so quickly. :D (in the guesthouse and the car) 

1 hour ago, Chrysoprase said:

me cant help but to  LOL  at their struggle  when the fact is i am no better than them ...      :sweatingbullets:    :lol:

jinkyung  gave everyone a good laugh    :lol:            i feel for you, jota yah ...  :lol:                          a hug is suppose to make it feel better  but ...  :lol:

Yah... Actually i think jota is quite flexible for a guy. I'm no better than him honestly. But It's still funny to see other struggle. LOL....

The part they played with the little girls are really sweet. It is really like a family with 4 daughters. And both of them are so good to the girls, wiping their mouth, holding their hands, “ torturing” jota. It's very beautiful scene. 

I laugh so hard when jk slapped his face when he asked for a kiss. Jk is really funny and bold when she really kissed him on the cheek. Our mrs. Bold  bold and mr. Shy shy are so adorable. And mrs bold unbuttoning mr. Shy shy shirt... Oh.... So bold (i’m so shy shy shy). How come i have a feeling she likes to do that since the go kart date. 

And jota keeps praising jk, so beautiful, waist so tiny, neck so long, just like a swan. OMG... Pls stop it you two. My goosebumps are everywhere. 

Sorry guys i keep saying beautiful and sweet but i cant find another word for this lovey dovey pair. 

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

@crazytricia @clarencek if this is true, I'm only thinking of one thing: both received a kiss from the other on the same day! :wub:

i am still not used to see black-haired jinkyung ....  hehehehe ... 
lets see how she will surprised jota with her new look ....  
:wub:

and i want to see them stay longer in WGM .. (yah ...  that 'farewell trip'   freaked me out ...!) 

so i'll pray that scandals, dating rumors and whatnot to keep their evil eyes away from these two loves. 

dkw but this thread is not as active as it used to be ... which is sad ..

me hope it is not because of the new couple OR  that samsam couple showing too much too soon ... and then nothing much to show now ...    :vicx:

but i am still rooting for them and  i still feel excited watching them ...   so ...     :lol:

1 hour ago, crazytricia said:

they did..?   i did not even notice since that episode was too much fun for me ...     :blush:

34 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Yah... Actually i think jota is quite flexible for a guy. I'm no better than him honestly. But It's still funny to see other struggle. LOL....

The part they played with the little girls are really sweet. It is really like a family with 4 daughters. And both of them are so good to the girls, wiping their mouth, holding their hands, “ torturing” jota. It's very beautiful scene. 

I laugh so hard when jk slapped his face when he asked for a kiss. Jk is really funny and bold when she really kissed him on the cheek. Our mrs. Bold  bold and mr. Shy shy are so adorable. And mrs bold unbottoning mr. Shy shy shirt... Oh.... So bold (i’m so shy shy shy). How come i have a feeling she likes to do that since the go kart date. 

And jota keeps praising jk, so beautiful, waist so tiny, neck so long, just like a swan. OMG... Pls stop it you two. My goosebumps are everywhere. 

Sorry guys i keep saying beautiful and sweet but i cant find another word for this lovey dovey pair. 

bold - tell me abt it!  

and i do not dare to make gifs on this scene.  its too embarrassing for me ..... *innocent thoughts*   innocent thoughts*   :blush:

22 minutes ago, mpthree said:

@crazytricia @clarencek if this is true, I'm only thinking of one thing: both received a kiss from the other on the same day! :wub:

That's what I think too haha...they each other that day!! They should give them an award for the most kiss hahaha

4 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

they did..?   i did not even notice since that episode was too much fun for me ...     :blush:

bold - tell me abt it!  

and i do not dare to make gifs on this scene.  its too embarrassing for me ..... *innocent thoughts*   innocent thoughts*   :blush:

Haha please make a gif of that scene! I actually like it because it's so intimate and hot!! Gosh! I blushed when I watch that and my pervy mind went crazy hahahaha

23 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

i am still not used to see black-haired jinkyung ....  hehehehe ... 
lets see how she will surprised jota with her new look ....  
:wub:

and i want to see them stay longer in WGM .. (yah ...  that 'farewell trip'   freaked me out ...!) 

so i'll pray that scandals, dating rumors and whatnot to keep their evil eyes away from these two loves. 

dkw but this thread is not as active as it used to be ... which is sad ..

me hope it is not because of the new couple OR  that samsam couple showing too much too soon ... and then nothing much to show now ...    :vicx:

but i am still rooting for them and  i still feel excited watching them ...   so ...     :lol:

Ya.. I want to say the same thing. Where's everyone gone? It's so quiet here.

@MrsSoJiSubwelcome back. I've been wondering how you are. It's been so long since your last post.  Tell me about it. I can't wait for the next episode too. 

@superfudgechunk   @linja  @flowerpath  @kazu-id  @wackeemarie   how are you guys? 

@Nanahady i miss you!!! Thanks for your updates. I know you are busy.  In fact i know everyone here are very busy with life. Take care everyone!!

6 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

7 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

Yeah..at least for me? Haha but yeah the episode was fun and very sweet at the same time haha

23 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

bold - tell me abt it!  

I am shy just looking at it and our mrs bold bold can do it without a flinch. And she can still say “only i can see” oh mine... What's that suppose to mean girl!!! I love her bold move, i can't stop grinning!

2 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

Ikr,when jk wanted to show off by splitting perfectly, its ruined bcos she couldnt get up, the way jota helped her made it worse :w00t::w00t: he should hold her waist though B)

photo 15_zpslc4xl6sf.gif

yes, Melly ...   he could've hold her tiny waist and lift her up ..  ;) 

was waiting for him to do that actually ...

22 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Ya.. I want to say the same thing. Where's everyone gone? It's so quiet here.

@MrsSoJiSubwelcome back. I've been wondering how you are. It's been so long since your last post.  Tell me about it. I can't wait for the next episode too. 

@superfudgechunk   @linja  @flowerpath  @kazu-id  @wackeemarie   how are you guys? 

@Nanahady i miss you!!! Thanks for your updates. I know you are busy.  In fact i know everyone here are very busy with life. Take care everyone!!

yes @clarencek     sorry for not putting in a better word ... but yes,  where is everybody..?

since i can only 'meet' u all in this very platform ..  i dont know where else is everyone ...    

40 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

bold - tell me abt it!  

Gif, juseyo!

Of the kiss and the button thing!! 

8 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

yes, Melly ...   he could've hold her tiny waist and lift her up ..  ;) 

was waiting for him to do that actually ...

yes @clarencek     sorry for not putting in a better word ... but yes,  where is everybody..?

since i can only 'meet' u all in this very platform ..  i dont know where else is everyone ...    

I like your gif. :) thanks for making them cause i have no clue how to make one. :sweatingbullets:

We can fill up the “빈칸” (emptiness) while waiting for others to drop by when they are less busy. Looking forward to “see” you all here!

1 hour ago, crazytricia said:

That's what I think too haha...they each other that day!! They should give them an award for the most kiss hahaha

Haha please make a gif of that scene! I actually like it because it's so intimate and hot!! Gosh! I blushed when I watch that and my pervy mind went crazy hahahaha

R U Ready ...?!     :P  :lol:

photo 2_zps9rm9ffnp.gif  photo 1_zpsvpjvbvyp.gif

jinkyung - ah ...  i cant handle this boldness of yours ....:blush:

Archived