[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Made this video out of boredom but I don't know if the youtube will take it down for copyright infringement haha....the song was perfect for the video both are equally hot..I just want to share haha

Anyway, can I ask you guys how to upload video on instagram without violating the copyright of the audio? A lot of people upload video with music right?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Nanahady said:

MADTOWN will fly back to Japan next month..

So glad..jota n bils have many activites:)

5 hours ago, crazytricia said:

Made this video out of boredom but I don't know if the youtube will take it down for copyright infringement haha....the song was perfect for the video both are equally hot..I just want to share haha

Anyway, can I ask you guys how to upload video on instagram without violating the copyright of the audio? A lot of people upload video with music right?

I read in smone's ig that she/he put music to avoid copyright

Today's episode was really sweet and somehow refreshing from all other activities that they did in recent episodes)) And balet really suits Jinkyung, she was so beautiful in balet clothes, Jota watched her in awe I think)) And Jota with kids is really adorable view)) Today was all about smiles and closeness, it's a pretty sight))

ROFL The girls were asking JT about the ring he's wearing, he said it's wedding ring we got married and then one of the girls asked "Do you have kids?" LOL

JT was flustered ><

JK replied "we're still kids"

then another girl asked " who fell for the other first?"

JK :" Oppa used to follow me around" LOL

1 hour ago, signe_sun said:

Today's episode was really sweet and somehow refreshing from all other activities that they did in recent episodes)) And balet really suits Jinkyung, she was so beautiful in balet clothes, Jota watched her in awe I think)) And Jota with kids is really adorable view)) Today was all about smiles and closeness, it's a pretty sight))

She look beautiful in any clothes she wears, model indeed.

54 minutes ago, little-star said:

In the preview Jota said :"I'm going to the army, so this is our farewell trip, this is the end"

!!!! are they serious !!!!!

I would have believed that too if i didn't see their latest filming picture. Pls dont end so soon.

Kiss on the cheek: transmits affection, support and complicity, regardless of physical attraction. Kiss on the lips: implies passion, may mean “I love you” or “I want to date you.” If it is carried out very quickly, just barely touching one another's lips, it may mean simply friendship. 

No other explanation needed. :D

Archived