[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Awww!!! my babies are being recognize already. I feel like crying when i read that they will participating in the variety shows. it is time for them to known. Jota will surely make an impression once he started his filming for Real Men, He's in his best element. I am excited to watch their appearances. :)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MADTOWN’s Jota Joins Cast Of “Real Men” For Next Season

MADTOWN’s Jota Joins Cast Of “Real Men” For Next Season

MADTOWN member Jota will be joining four other celebrities known for their physical strength in the upcoming season of MBC’s “Real Men”!

On September 27, the show’s producing director (PD) Kim Min Jong confirmed that they were starting filming on the new season of the show that day. The season also includes actors Shim Hyung Tak, Lee Shi Un, and Sung Hyuk, and comedian Yoon Hyung Bin. The theme for this season is “manly men.”

Jota is currently also appearing alongside his virtual wife Kim Jin Kyung on “We Got Married,” and became well recognized for his strength and athleticism after his many appearances on the sports variety show “Cool Kiz on the Block.”

The new season is expected to begin airing in mid-October. “Real Men” airs every Sunday on MBC at 6:45 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

Cr : Soompi

----------

On the top of the article, we could see the preview video for Jota in Real Men.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=214&aid=0000675936

Aaaannnddd, there are a lot of 33 couple scenes in the preview...yeesss..

Edit:

The news where the video shared: (clearer and bigger video)

http://imnews.imbc.com//replay/2016/nwtoday/article/4126597_19847.html

btw... Hellow Samsamnizens.... :wub:

You know what? Almost all the article put Jota as the highlight of the new casts of Real Men

i.e 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000654878

1475030443751_99_20160928114204.jpg?type

1475030455638_99_20160928114204.jpg?type

1475030461951_99_20160928114204.jpg?type

Rough translations from google translate:

- On last Sept 27, MBC started filming The Real Men (seems like: Navy NCO special) and receiving hot response and interest from the viewers.

The cast is also brilliant. They are representative muscular actor of Korea and popular drama and program. Actor from drama W, and Jota from We Got Married, another actor and comedian.

Lets see the competition and the best performance of the real man. Lee Si Eon is expected to be interested and bouncing confrontation sparks and will find assistant named 'Black Panther', derived from Jota and Seong Hyeok.

----

Then the article released another cast photos one by one :)  

so jota is doing  Real Man ..!   DAEBAK!!!         th_ClappingHands-11.gif

this is what we wish for him too right? 

judging from the pics shared,   this could jolly well be the  tough men special.

am so looking forward to this!   it'll be the race of aces...! 

just dont get hurt jota ya ... hwaiting!    

@Jhe Jeh@mellynarifqi @khairunni @crazypurple - thank you .

am so happy to see them using  lots of footage from WGM (MBC very own)  as jota's intro for Real Men...   :wub:

abt Running Man,  i think Madtown is not their only guests.

from the pic, there are many others (guests?) in the red team too ...  i hope i am wrong....

but whatever it is ...  let this be the start of more guesting on shows for jota and his bros ...  ^_^

@Sloy - tks for the WGM info.

i also think that RM filming will not pose a threat on jota's participation in WGM ... so all is good!  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Chrysoprase said:

abt Running Man,  i think Madtown is not their only guests.

from the pic, there are many others (guests?) in the red team too ...  i hope i am wrong....

No... you were right about Running Man.. It for this coming Sunday Episode.. RM cast VS 100 celebrity.. :grin:

Finally I could escape from real life, lol. Its been a while I didn't post my thought about episodes for 33 couple :D Well, I only skipped one episode, I guess :D 

tumblr_nb0u1yUGH81t2mux2o1_500.gif

I know I am late but I still want to post my point of view about the last double date episode. Since the double date will be continued for upcoming Saturday, reviewing the previous episode will be not bad :D

I start from the opening conversations between JK and Jota only. For the first time I saw them hands shaking, I felt "what? isn't it too formal" but after I saw the subs "Owh...okay, they actually had edited conversations before and they made a deal with shaking hands. About "when Jin Kyung had a promise to Madtown member to be matchmaker for one of them" is still being mystery. It could be so many speculations and I am okay with every pov. What I want to say actually

1. If the blind date was the 33 couple idea, they should make a deal with WGM team.

2. Jota and Jin Kyung purpose their friend's name and MBC contacted LG and Haena to deal with schedule and 'price' of course.

3. Or, MBC has their own name among Madtown member who has more popular after Jota (they need ratings, right?).

4. If it has been arranged before they met (by MBC), Jin Kyung and Jota must be talked a lot about their candidates. It was proved by when Jota said LG ideal type "someone who look like a cat", JK was surprised and said "she will bring a cat", but Jota was not so surprise (I think, Jota's acting skills is still on low score, lol). It was mean Jota already know "who will be JK friend into the show". And the other proofs, when LG entered the cafe, JK was not surprise to see him. If she didn't have any idea, she will comment "Oh, so, you picked LG for my Unnie?", but no, she just said "aaah, he is coming".

5. We already knew Jota contacts Jin Kyung time to time outside WGM. And just looking at how comfortable Jota talks to Hanea (Jota is not a type of guy who could talks a lot to people who he just met), at the moment I made a conclusion "Owh...seems Jin Kyung already introduced Jota to her model friends, even it was only with phone calls"

6. On the other side, Jin Kyung and LG only met once, but look,  how comfortable she talks with him and how brave LG makes a prank to Jin Kyung. She could teases LG without formal language and LG speaks "bad" thing about JK without scare she will be hurt (just compare with his formal language and attitude toward Haena), sooooo... its meeeaaaan "They already talked a lot and know each others personalities", from what? Of course it happened everytime Jota called Jin Kyung when Madtown member were around ;) 

7. I am glad Jota always be on Jin Kyung's side while even Haena talked about Jin Kyung's personality who is straight forward person. I think it was enough for Jota to know Jin Kyung real habit from Jin Kyung's mom and sister. And Jota only asked Haena about Jin Kyung in her work daily. If there were no LG around them, it could be looked awkward and lil bit silence since Haena looked as serious type person.But, when I saw Haena posted WGM on her instagram (mostly when she was with LG only), me sure, their relationship was not over after the filming done. If they both have no feelings toward each other, they will remain as a friend (at least).

8. Aand...i am speechless with skinship galore from 33 couple... Chareeee :D 

5 hours ago, khairunni said:

7. I am glad Jota always be on Jin Kyung's side while even Haena talked about Jin Kyung's personality who is straight forward person. I think it was enough for Jota to know Jin Kyung real habit from Jin Kyung's mom and sister. And Jota only asked Haena about Jin Kyung in her work daily. If there were no LG around them, it could be looked awkward and lil bit silence since Haena looked as serious type person.But, when I saw Haena posted WGM on her instagram (mostly when she was with LG only), me sure, their relationship was not over after the filming done. If they both have no feelings toward each other, they will remain as a friend (at least).

8. Aand...i am speechless with skinship galore from 33 couple... Chareeee :D 

Haena is easy easy going person, bold and lively. Perhaps this is the first time she met jota n leegon thats why she is not as lively as usual and look a bit mature among them. But she laugh a lot thanks to leegon talkative n witty personality.

33 couple basically kisses every time they meet after jota request playfully at a lake.

Ep.10&11&12 (1N2D) request a kiss 

Ep.13&14 (starring contest & photoshoot) jk kiss jota

Ep.15&16 (with jk mother & sister) jota kiss jk

Ep.17& Chuseok. Jk kiss, kiss and kiss jota

Ep.20&21 (Everland) in the preview jota kiss jk

18 hours ago, Nanahady said:

No... you were right about Running Man.. It for this coming Sunday Episode.. RM cast VS 100 celebrity.. :grin:

oh really?  but with 100 celebrities around, i hope the bros will have as much screen time as they could get .. 

compared to Real Men,  we would see jota  much much more on screen ...   ;)

tks Nana

Archived