[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

this is the funniest ep so far, i have a good laugh thank to geon hahahahahaa

our couple's screen time have to divide wth geon cp but the time they had was a qualitity time. We can see how much an independent JK relied onto JT. we can see how protective jota towards JK by looking into his eyes, jota didnt say much but his gesture says a lot. this is some of my fav moments...

cto

his hands nearly to her chest but both of them look cool about it :lol:

cto

holding hands is nature for them

cto

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should start a kiss counter for 33 couple. They must have a lot more than most other couples at this point. I hope eventually though that they'll have one that is naturally initiated instead of it being part of a competition or punishment. I really liked Hae Na and Geon together. They both have fun personalities like JK/JT. WGM should consider having them as a future couple :lol:. It's funny seeing JK & JT giggle and flail at them flirting, lol. 

I know I shouldn't, but CaoCao couple's departure from the show made me start to think about when 33 might leave :(. They're pretty popular, right? Popular couples tend to last longer...but they also have upcoming schedule conflicts to consider. I want them to stay on until at least Christmas... How long do you thing they'll last?

i got my sweet Saturday back!   its a double date, screen time divided by two couples,  but i am all smiling .   :wub:

LG makes the atmosphere so cool with his wittiness.

when HN starts to talk abt jinkyung being straightforward, see how LG can even teased jinkyung by calling her rude ...

and when she answered someone coldly, and makes the atmosphere awkward, he told her not to do that...

its obvious that BIL/s has grown closer to jinkyung cos you cant tell someone all these jokingly if they are not close :lol: 

Just finished watching yesterday's episode of SamSam couple & I'm so very kinikilig! (for those who doesn't know the word "kinikilig", try to search the word "kilig" & you'll know the meaning)

So the confession was Jota's idea, it wasn't mention that he need to do that. Hoping that JK heard it and really want to know her reaction.

If I remember it right, both of them already kissed each other's cheeks (both left & right)

JK kissed Jota's left cheek during photoshoot

JK kissed Jota's right cheek during chuseok special

JT kissed Jinkyung's right cheek during their outing with her family

JT will kiss Jinkyung's left cheek next week. ;)

Regarding this blind date, this talk happens during JK visit during Madtown's comeback right?

Is it edited by the WGM staff or was it an off cam talk? I'm really curious about it.

55 minutes ago, greys8 said:

Just finished watching yesterday's episode of SamSam couple & I'm so very kinikilig! (for those who doesn't know the word "kinikilig", try to search the word "kilig" & you'll know the meaning)

So the confession was Jota's idea, it wasn't mention that he need to do that. Hoping that JK heard it and really want to know her reaction.

If I remember it right, both of them already kissed each other's cheeks (both left & right)

JK kissed Jota's left cheek during photoshoot

JK kissed Jota's right cheek during chuseok special

JT kissed Jinkyung's right cheek during their outing with her family

JT will kiss Jinkyung's left cheek next week. ;)

Regarding this blind date, this talk happens during JK visit during Madtown's comeback right?

Is it edited by the WGM staff or was it an off cam talk? I'm really curious about it.

maybe it happened during madtown come back, but maybe not :phew:

when jota said leegon was nervous even they were still in Japan, he said it so casually, idk how to describe it but yes we know jk knows jota was in japan, but the way he talked as if they used to talked alot, it was like conversing with ur close friend. maybe i m deluluing but i enjoy it :lol:

2 hours ago, Chrysoprase said:

i got my sweet Saturday back!   its a double date, screen time divided by two couples,  but i am all smiling .   :wub:

LG makes the atmosphere so cool with his wittiness.

when HN starts to talk abt jinkyung being straightforward, see how LG can even teased jinkyung by calling her rude ...

and when she answered someone coldly, and makes the atmosphere awkward, he told her not to do that...

its obvious that BIL/s has grown closer to jinkyung cos you cant tell someone all these jokingly if they are not close :lol: 

honestly i feel litle bit sorry toward LG  he tried to protect hn but she felt lg was exiting by him self hahaha n i think he was clueless about most of girls :sweatingbullets:

Since chuseok, i notice jota is always defending JK. When LG told JK is rude, jokingly, Jota immediately counter back saying that being straigtforward is her charms :wub::wub:

jinkyung can be seen as cold (calm), but when the situation comes for her to play, she will let her hair down.

this is my interpretation of what HN and jota's convo is abt ...   :) 

he finds her charming  like that ...    :wub:

anw,  i think the Madtown boys are clueless when it comes to girls ...  i think ... :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

when jota said leegon was nervous even they were still in Japan, he said it so casually, idk how to describe it but yes we know jk knows jota was in japan, but the way he talked as if they used to talked alot, it was like conversing with ur close friend. maybe i m deluluing but i enjoy it :lol:

Thats what I want to know,when did this talk of blind date happens. lol! It was not mentioned during their episode so there's only two things that might happened (1) it was edited by the staff & (2) they've talked about it off cam or by texting that they are going to set up a blind date for their friends.

2 hours ago, Chrysoprase said:

photo 3_zpsvfizhlgj.gif

jinkyung:    i call him honey  .. 

jota :    she is my honey ....  

me :    okay  2 two ... just call yourselves the Honey Couple already ...!   :P   :lol:

I loved how JT casually hold JK hands & how JK readily hold JT hands like she's expecting it. haha!

photo 4_zpsulyqjsvq.gif                    photo 5_zpsdqtij3y1.gif

the show-off couple. LOL

because they are happy and comfy in their r/s, they HAVE to have to show it off ...  even teasing LG abt his awkward hands ...   :lol:

photo 7_zpsgencdkcr.gif     photo 1_zpsjlkasggr.gif

look at the child in jinkyung getting all excited..and because they were TOO excited, they were told to be more quiet.  hahahahaha ...

2 minutes ago, greys8 said:

I loved how JT casually hold JK hands & how JK readily hold JT hands like she's expecting it. haha!

Yah.... So naturally interwinding their fingers. It's not just simple hand holding but interwinding. You only do that if you're couple or married. I love that they can do it so naturally and readily like it's something they do everyday. 

12 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Yah.... So naturally interwinding their fingers. It's not just simple hand holding but interwinding. You only do that if you're couple or married. I love that they can do it so naturally and readily like it's something they do everyday. 

hehehehe ... this reminds me ...

when they went to Namsan Tower, and then jota held out his hand and jinkyung just grabbed it not knowing that jota actually wanted to hold her camera..! lol

jinkyung-ie  is ever so ready ..!    all her nampyeon  has  to do is just to take  her hand..!   

i think jota knows it ...  and he now naturally acts on it..!   :blush:

31 minutes ago, Jhe Jeh said:

I find it cute that Haena is actually updating her personal Instagram account about the date and that she's watching the broadcast.. :) They are really cool.. :)

Yah.... She's so cool and pretty. I guess all esteem models are fun and playful. She does look like a cat. Cool and sweet at the same time. 

31 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Yah.... She's so cool and pretty. I guess all esteem models are fun and playful. She does look like a cat. Cool and sweet at the same time. 

Yeah I guesse it's part of being a model, they are cool and easy going, and maybe it is also because madpeople are really cool too.. They are not like other fandoms that hate on anybody that gets close to madtown, they're really mature.. So she feels comfortable with all the updates. 

20 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

or maybe when jota and jk contact each other with their phone. member disturb them and talk to jk to introduce them to her model friend. so jk promise it. LOL my delulu again. because jota always busy with his phone in japan, right? and yesterday when madtown in kovo volleyball event. i see in fancam pict and video jota busy with his phone. :lol:. maybe texting his wife .:D:D

Finally my Saturday habit is back! I can't help but laugh and giggle during this episode, it was so painstakingly sweet and awkward. Honestly speaking if you already experience being in a relationship you can easily point out the signs of a person who is inlove or almost inlove. The way Jota looks at Jinkyung was a given sign. It is not easy to fake a strong emotion especially if the eyes are involved. You can always fake your expressions but never your eyes. that is why i strongly believe that both of them are really attracted to each other. they still have plenty of time to get to know each other more on a much deeper level after their stint in WGM. It may not be sooner but i strongly believe that if you are really meant to be together no matter how long it takes you will always find your way back in the arms of your love. There goes my cheesy lines again! :lol: I am excited this Saturday for the 2nd part of their amusement date. I need to prepare my heart! :w00t::w00t: 

Archived