[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO, double date! what a wonderful episode for my comeback episode..finally my weekends are now work free.back to spazz on weekends (Sat for live stream and Sun for subbed) :wub::wub:

sorry if this is out of topic but i have nowhere else to go (at the moment) I'm scared to go to WGM thread

Spoiler

I love these two separately as actor and singer/idol and as persons, so imagine my swooning when i found out they'll replace CaoLu-SeHo couple

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/22/apinks-bomi-choi-tae-joon-confirmed-new-got-married-couple/

I seriously hope CTJ will be good to Bomi...

now i have 2 couples to spazz about

End of Swooning post. 

Thanks for bearing with me 

that is one cool biker chic for you!    :wub:

tks  Nana ...

12 hours ago, linja said:

Aww, thank you! It's nice to know my long posts are being read. Thanks for the encouragement. I will definitely watch it Englished subbed .. eventually, lol. I know, you must think I'm silly to not watch our 33 Couple parts again, there are many kiss scenes afterall. Maybe once I watch their next episode, the Everland one, my squee-o-meter will be high enough to watch part 2 of the Chuseok Special and write up my thoughts ^_^

Oh dear! What are people saying now? Are they bashing our dearest Jota again?! GRRR!

Yes, I was dissatisfied with the Chuseok Special and I think it was partly because I am greedy to watch our 33 Couple. I had no qualms about the Ddongie Couple winning the Singing Contest. They won it hands down, what with them both being very good singers and all. The Heartmon Go game should definitely have gone to 33 Couple. I can't judge the Cooking Contest because I don't know the other contestants' cooking abilities so that's up to the Judge and if Ddongie Couple won it fair and square, then so be it. The only problem I had was with the screen time of our 33 Couple. Yes, because they added an extra couple, screen times for the other 3 couples would be reduced. But that is where I was unhappy. Even tho the Cuddly Couple was funny during the games, I found their marriage and apartment/breakfast scenes unnecessary. It took away screen time from the other couples, not just 33 Couple. I thought this was WGM? Not WGM-for-1-day-for-Fun. They can partner up for the games, but they didn't have to go through the whole marriage ceremony. Waste of screen time. Anyways, it's all behind us now. Only a couple more days until Everland! I'm gonna be going interstate this weekend, visiting family so won't be able to stream live or watch raws. I'll be late to watch it subbed and post up thoughts.  

I like our community too. We are a such an open-arms-welcoming bunch of samsamnizens! :lol:

@bold - so true.  i also think that this chuseok  special was overcrowded with guests .... :rolleyes:

why couldn't  they make this special episode as special as the ones during the golden era (yongseo, khuntoria and adam).  just them 3 couples and a guest MC.

that epi is still the best for me till today....!

and because @indien post this  IMG_20160921_222534.jpg

it insfires me to ff the vid and make these

photo 2_zpszhtmqvca.gif          photo 1_zps6fh7ikxd.gif

sorry for my post is always not uptodate..!   :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

some of you are talking abt dimple couple  amusement park double date ... it makes me want to watch it too ...

okay ...  i think i'll check it out then ..

i feel a bit dejavu when i saw the preview pics of our couple double date... it's kind of the same as double date Teuk-Sora and Donghae-EunSeo which is at the amusement park.

hopefully our couple double date will be more interesting than dimple couple.... as donghae is so awkward and clumsy :P and he doesn't know what to do on their date.

3 hours ago, wackeemarie said:

OMO, double date! what a wonderful episode for my comeback episode..finally my weekends are now work free.back to spazz on weekends (Sat for live stream and Sun for subbed) :wub::wub:

sorry if this is out of topic but i have nowhere else to go (at the moment) I'm scared to go to WGM thread

Reveal hidden contents

I love these two separately as actor and singer/idol and as persons, so imagine my swooning when i found out they'll replace CaoLu-SeHo couple

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/22/apinks-bomi-choi-tae-joon-confirmed-new-got-married-couple/

I seriously hope CTJ will be good to Bomi...

now i have 2 couples to spazz about

End of Swooning post. 

Thanks for bearing with me 

Spoiler

Omg, another Apink member on board the WGM ship! I am as excited as you are! I always see Bomi as the ditzy, loud and cheerful member so I am really looking forward to seeing a new side of her, hopefully. :)

This looks as if they were asked to do aegyo again ^_^ either that, or they're just being dorks, haha.

I'm excited for the double date. Both seem to like to show off their affection in front of others. I'm expecting a lot of cute moments,

I'm surprised, but I will actually miss the CaoCao couple, It was nice having an older couple to balance the younger ones. 

Archived