[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

yes.. Cute n sweet episode... typical bf/gf day....

n Jota get his revenge for the chilies wrap... hahahaha..... but he get it back.. Jinkyung slay..... :tounge_wink:

But they both look tired.... :frown:

He tends to start the competition, but loses out in the end because he's an anebabo... just like how he threw the eel at JK first... 

JK was cute when she ate the chilli and said that it's not spicy, but changed expression at the next second because it was spicy! :P 

20 minutes ago, aoiphoenix said:

Happy SamSam Day everyone!

Naver video links:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1091909/list/90791

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1091911/list/90791

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1091914/list/90791

Why do I feel that today's segment is shorter than usual... can't get enough I guess... :P 

I like the part where JK took a tissue and casually wiped the sides of Jota's mouth as if it was nothing new to her. Seeing Jota's shy smile after that, must be a heart fluttering moment for him. :love:

Just now, crazypurple said:

So next week is the chuseok special, guess they didn't film anything when she was in Japan but cant wait for next week!

yup.. but both of them to n fro korea n japan almost every week...

My dream Jinkyung goes to 1 of Jota Debut concert... :blush:

5 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

yup.. but both of them to n fro korea n japan almost every week...

My dream Jinkyung goes to 1 of Jota Debut concert... :blush:

I would love that too!! And in their latest V-app live.. The boys said thre would be many surprises in their concert like "they will be almost girls?" Would that mean they'll do girl group covers? Jinkyung seeing jota do that would be hilarious! :D

So I've watch the 33 couple segment & I don't understand anything but it's okay coz my heart still flutter when the two wer together playing in the mud.

Can't wait for the raw (even if I don't understand anything) lol! I just want to see dem together.

Eng sub please come quickly tomorrow.

48 minutes ago, little-star said:

Just finished watching 33 couple, it's another "Cute" episode ^^

It's funny how Jota kept on asking Jinkyung after eating the eel "where should i use the strength i get from the eel?" :tounge_wink:

Are they starting already their campaign of having five children accdg to the fortuneteller dat JK mom went to? lol!

JOTA u need ur strength for the Chuseok special! :blush:

Archived