[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for tomorrow, i keep replaying the Judo clips...somehow, i prefer Jota then, a young, a baby to his seniors, naive and boyish charm. now he's such a fine man, a mature one and make him look older sometime ... i mean, the judo ep ended around feb, wgm started around may, yet it's a significant changing in such short time... but i still love him anyway hihi 

Cant wait for another saturdate :heart:

4 hours ago, nambunny373 said:

This is the first time I heard about Jota and Buffy LOL (I'm still new to Madtown). Buffy should kiss his chic personality goodbye after show champion horror story :lol:. Just kidding!

Spoiler

Buffy is actually the most sensitive & delicate member. He even cried from other members hidden camera to surprise Pro C for their digital song success. He also gets sad when fans ignore him.

4 hours ago, nambunny373 said:

Jota is so clingy, like a koala bear.

Some fans call him that since debut

After a long search i found that gimme convo of Buffy & Jota 

And here's Buffy saying Jota is cute & his style  

________

from the preview i'm guessing Jinkyung is singing Nobody & she did shy shy shy in that aegyo pic

26 minutes ago, gemina78 said:

Waiting for tomorrow, i keep replaying the Judo clips...somehow, i prefer Jota then, a young, a baby to his seniors, naive and boyish charm. now he's such a fine man, a mature one and make him look older sometime ... i mean, the judo ep ended around feb, wgm started around may, yet it's a significant changing in such short time... but i still love him anyway hihi 

Cant wait for another saturdate :heart:

You can see baby Jota in volleyball epi as well! :wub: The coach really adore him! :wub:

Madtown’s Jota and Kim Jin Kyung to Share Affectionate Gaze on ′We Got Married′

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/107501/madtowns-jota-and-kim-jin-kyung-to-share-affectionate-gaze-on-we-got-married-korean-celebrity-news

Spoiler

Madtown’s Jota and Kim Jin Kyung have gained attention after sharing an affection gaze on We Got Married.

On the August 6 episode of MBC′s We Got Married, Jota and Kim Jin Kyung will prepare cookies to share to commemorate moving into their new home.

According to the production team, Jota and Kim Jin Kyung will prepare healthy cookies to share with their new neighbors. The couple looked like loving newlyweds as they stood side-by-side preparing the cookies in the kitchen.

Jota and Kim Jin Kyung especially gained attention as they are seen sharing an affectionate gaze with each other. As the couple bake together, Kim Jin Kyung suddenly challenges Jota to a stare down and they begin to stare at each other with loving eyes. 

As Kim Jin Kyung asks, "Are you ready?" Jota looks down as his face gets red from embarrassment. However, Jota gains confidence and begins to approach Kim Jin Kyung with his sweet eyes. Kim Jin Kyung then exclaims, "What! Why are you approaching me?"

Eventually, Kim Jin Kyung backs up against the wall and Jota almost gets close enough for a kiss. 

Meanwhile, fans can see the full love story of Jota and Kim Jin Kyung on August 6 at 4:55PM KST. 

Photo credit: MBC

OMG! WHAT A BOLD MOVE FROM JOTA! YES! I'M EXCITED FOR TOMORROW! :wub::heart:

23 minutes ago, AnaeBabo said:

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/107501/madtowns-jota-and-kim-jin-kyung-to-share-affectionate-gaze-on-we-got-married-korean-celebrity-news

Reveal hidden contents

Madtown’s Jota and Kim Jin Kyung have gained attention after sharing an affection gaze on We Got Married.

On the August 6 episode of MBC′s We Got Married, Jota and Kim Jin Kyung will prepare cookies to share to commemorate moving into their new home.

According to the production team, Jota and Kim Jin Kyung will prepare healthy cookies to share with their new neighbors. The couple looked like loving newlyweds as they stood side-by-side preparing the cookies in the kitchen.

Jota and Kim Jin Kyung especially gained attention as they are seen sharing an affectionate gaze with each other. As the couple bake together, Kim Jin Kyung suddenly challenges Jota to a stare down and they begin to stare at each other with loving eyes. 

As Kim Jin Kyung asks, "Are you ready?" Jota looks down as his face gets red from embarrassment. However, Jota gains confidence and begins to approach Kim Jin Kyung with his sweet eyes. Kim Jin Kyung then exclaims, "What! Why are you approaching me?"

Eventually, Kim Jin Kyung backs up against the wall and Jota almost gets close enough for a kiss. 

Meanwhile, fans can see the full love story of Jota and Kim Jin Kyung on August 6 at 4:55PM KST. 

OMO !! so the-asking-for-a-kiss-moment continues ????? hahaha i notice when jota sets up his mind, he will pursue it endlessly but classy. U go my precious !!! go get it !!  :lol::lol:

17 hours ago, AnaeBabo said:

Hide contents

kyaaa hahahaha.......... it's getting more interesting as they move forward to their onscreen relationship :P ..... wonder where they are on the off screen.... 

4 hours ago, blumen77 said:

Dear @Sk00p

if you watch it on the youtube, someone has translated a bit of the convo. He explained about his injury during the LOTJ filming in Tonga. :wub:

Oh! I only watched the first clip. Thx for the reminder :wub:

22 hours ago, superfudgechunk said:

wedding_photo2160805104136entertain32.jp

This reminds me of TWICE Sana's "shy shy shy". :P

Yes, jk will show twice dance in front of Jota. She is full of aegyo right now:)

I read this from DC gal, in madtown fansign someone ask jota what he wants regarding his child looks: 

Small head & small face like him, then tall like his wife.

So, i think he has a concern with his tall.

His ideal type is model, right? (which is tall)... maybe one of his reason is to fix (hee..) his second generation. Short girls are not in his radar:sweatingbullets:

Archived