[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited to watch this week's episode. It looks promising! It's been awhile that I commented here. Anyways guys, don't sweat on things like wedding rings. Remember, this is a virtual marriage so it's up to the couple when to wear it or not. Let's enjoy the ride. It's getting beautiful. ;) Till next time! 

The sweetest scenes for me when my Son asked for a kiss instead of sticker kiss tatoo, i can see how jk react shyly pouting her lips just like she's saying inside her head come on yeobo tease some more and  i Will do it with no hesitations."ahjumma mind delulu" then suddenly put her hands to my Son face just like okay next time ill gave you a kiss that you wish for..<3

OMG , best episode ever. Jota's body is really strong , i mean super strong while holding JK on that Flyboard.

I saw people do it few times and its really hard at the first time , and you know .. holding " A-SCREAMING-SCARED-WIFE" along is much harder. OMG.

And here we are, seems PG him went to this Samsam's Land sometimes and gave us the answer :

“We Got Married” PD (producing director) Choi Yoon Jung recently addressed common speculations regarding the scripted nature of the program.

On whether the show has a script or not, Choi Yoon Jung shares, “There is of course a cue sheet that guides the progress of the filming and the location changes. It’s a basic cue sheet containing things like where we will meet and where we will go, something that is required to produce any program. There is no script like a drama script that you would have to memorize.”

“It’s not relevant to ask to what extent the show is scripted because we consult with the [couples] and ask what they’d like to do, constantly checking their wish list of things they’d like to do when they get married. The writer’s job is to prepare what they will do, when, where, and with whom based on [their preferences],” Choi Yoon Jung continues.

“But it’s nothing like having an individual script per character like in a drama where we tell [the couples] ‘Memorize this and say this at this time.’ While the items we will film may be determined, we throw the [couples] into that situation and watch what happens,” she says. “One person has even asked whether the interviews are scripted, and that’s not true at all.”

What are your thoughts on PD Choi Yoon Jung’s responses?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/30/got-married-pd-addresses-speculations-scripted-nature/

Hi everyone...

I have been a WGM viewer since season 1 and if I'm not mistaken it's been like 8 years or more that I have been watching this show so obviously I have seen many celebrity pairings come and go and I'll be honest that there have been several couples that made me quite sad when they left the show :) I have been visiting this forum since the time JT and JK but never bother to sign in as my plan was just to read and to never comment...but, hey guys, I changed my mind and wants to join you spazz this pair :) so after awhile of being a silent reader I decided to search for my long forgotten password and here I am :)

Really love JT and JK...they're the 1st couple I can think of who had a smooth first meeting, well yes there were a few awkward times but most of the time they look just like an ordinary young couple to me who enjoyed their time together.  I like how they are when they are together and how they spend it...their conversations are so natural and I like how they try to do away with awkwardness at time. I specially like how JK told JT to keep from being silent the 1st time they get inside of their vacation room, to think she is a few years younger than JT.

I am 40+ married woman and I am not ashamed to admit that I get giggly and cannot wait for Saturdays to watch this pair just like you guys :)

Thank you guys for the update on this two. This forum helps me relieve stress from work and family stuff :)

Till then :)

at madtown's fansign today, Jota sang Road To Me...the song he sang for jk at 8th ep. 

Whenever....wherever....Jota always keep his wife wth him....

i never saw a wgm's hubby shows his affection to his wife openly outside the show like jota did...

charanda.....jota-ya....nunna approved hahahaha

Guyssssss I'm back!!!!! Two days I can not reached my computer,, just today I'm finally can watched this Episode ,,, 

MY FACE HURTTTTT SO MUCH , SMILING EAR TO EAR FROM BEGINNING UNTIL END :wub:

This couple really...really...really...something!! their progress is really beyond my imagination. Obviously they are comfortable each other,:wub::wub:

This episode really daebak!!!!!

Jinkyung already come to music show to support Madtown , I hope Jota will come too, where JinkYung in runaway :w00t:

giphy%203_zpsnosowhw7.gif?t=1469893399

#OMGLEGS

giphy%202_zpsnpqvwtlx.gif?t=1469893402

My internet has been so laggy these past few days, I can't even watch the episode properly! Such dissatisfaction when the video keeps buffering! But, I managed to finish watching it nevertheless. :relieved:

1. Breakfast made by the husband is always a plus. His avocado smoothie recipe, I want to try!

2. Loving how Jota can playfully tell JK that she looks swollen and that she didn't took a bath and JK didn't mind at all. :wub:

3. Flower ring. Nice surprise there, Jota! And he did it so beautifully!

4. Jota's hot body! JK's awesome figure! I is jealous. Jealous because JK gets to see Jota's chocolate abs up close (and touch his body!) and JK body is a wonderland and I am nowhere close. Boohoo! :tounge_xd:

5. I like that JK can identify Jota's scent. That is such an intimate thing, I feel. To recognize a person by their smell. JK must have really "studied" his scent well since she's always leaning over towards Jota. ;)

6. Tattoo scene - what's there not to love? JK's bold move on removing her rashguard to expose her shoulder blades, Jota's flustered attempt to cover it back, his trembling fingers when applying the tattoo on JK's collarbone, Jota asking for a kiss, JK holding the side of his face. Aaah, this scene is :thumbsup:

7. Jota's constant words of encouragement is really admirable. He totally helped in building JK's confidence so that she could do well. And she did! Bearing in mind that Jota likes girls who can wakeboard, I'm sure he was impressed by JK's efforts.

8. Flyboard scene is another winner! Like most Samsamnizes, I love how JK instantly grabs on to Jota and hugs him for dear life when she was getting in the water. I also love that Jota holds her by the waist (so tightly!) and not at her sides or the back. So intimate. Hehe. Good job, Jota!

I keep repeating these scenes that I made gifs of them. :)

EATw4Xk1Zbt2U.gif

Bold JK + Flustered Jota = winning combination. Look how fast he covers it back! Lol.

JylMXqSc4ubv2.gif

That loving gesture of holding his cheeks! :wub:

MMHLOl0iRN2ow.gif

Just grab and hug. No hesitations!

ho8a9iVLqIVeo.gif

I just looovee how he placed his hands on her waist! 

And I can't wait for this scene next week! :w00t:

TYPW9gtUZ7ko8.gif

What?? JK has the "KISS" tattoo too?? Me die :astonished:

Pls can someone confirm that. I saw somewhere (this ahjumma always forgot), someone mention it. It's just above the "LOVE" tattoo on JK. 

If so, why on the collarbone Jota??:rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, fizumu said:

Pls can someone confirm that. I saw somewhere (this ahjumma always forgot), someone mention it. It's just above the "LOVE" tattoo on JK. 

Ja jan! :lol:

image_33.jpeg

2 hours ago, fizumu said:

Because if he stick it next to her lips...he would have been staring at them while doing it. Knowing Jota...he might go for it for real (which I have no complain about) hahaha...so it is there for safety reasons lol 

Guest cr1mson

I think JK is not a complicated girl, if you treat her bad, she will treat you worse and when you treat her well she will treat you much much better.

Don't you ever try to scare her, she will going to kick you LOL

But if you back-hug her she will back-hug you too, so JT just kiss her, she will kiss you back too LOL

Archived