[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Guest cr1mson
30 minutes ago, tinaln said:

It's my first time commenting. I'm the 15 year old maknae. Hello everyone!

This maknae doesn't need oxygen tank or defibrillator since she is young and have a strong heart not like the others ajummas LOL.

You just need to close your eyes sometimes so you don't see scenes that make your heart weak LOL

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think their hearts must beating like crazy being so close to each other like this, i mean who doesn't? ;) haha
but jota manages it really good, since he have to take care of jinkyung well since she's so scared doing that. CHARAE JOTA!!1469690187_zpsxc7svl3x.jpg

Guest cr1mson
12 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

photo 186tox_zpsqinofadq.gif

a fast learner and a truly amazing sportsman.   to be able to balance with that firm and strong leg ...!   :thumbsup:

photo 186twx_zpsccorodqt.gif

a proud and happy moment for IRON Jota.  doing his best in front of wifey ....  Charanda!    :heart: 

just what is it that u CANNOT do jota yah ...  

He can't touch her skin in some areas LOL

@jj1106 - Eh? What did you say? Fast learner? I'm sorry .. but all I noticed during this scene ..
QgF7sHu.gif

Spoiler

.. was his perky butt !!! 

VZTezZ1.jpg

The only thing Jota can't do is speak, but even that is becoming false as he is improving everyday and speaking better and better each time.

@Nanahady - Ohhh I didn't even notice she wasn't wearing her wedding ring on her ring finger! You and your hawk eyes! Lol. Now that you mention it, that does raise my eyebrow. And it does seem gold in colour. But I don't want to assume anything. It's hard to tell when there isn't a clear close up and HD view of that ring. I would have assumed she wore her wedding ring on her middle finger too. It wouldn't make sense for her to be wearing any other ring during a WGM BRI. But at the same time, it's strange that she changed fingers ... unless it didn't fit well on the fourth finger anymore? But not like being interviewed is so active that she'll lose her ring if it was loose on her fourth finger ?? ... arrggh!! Too many unconfirmed and assuming thoughts, my brain hurts. Imma just leave it and enjoy their interactions and skinships.

*chants* subs subs subs subs subs!! 

Oh its gone now :P

Today's episode is another best episode after the Judo one. Aaahhhhhh, so happy for them...

Jinkyung, You Go Girl! Bold, Brave, Outspoken, Easy going, Bright.  You are a such a rare gem  in this wild industry :heart: 

I love the way she touches JT.. affection overload:heart: 

49 minutes ago, linja said:

@jj1106 - Eh? What did you say? Fast learner? I'm sorry .. but all I noticed during this scene ..
QgF7sHu.gif

Reveal hidden contents

.. was his perky butt !!! 

VZTezZ1.jpg

The only thing Jota can't do is speak, but even that is becoming false as he is improving everyday and speaking better and better each time.

@Nanahady - Ohhh I didn't even notice she wasn't wearing her wedding ring on her ring finger! You and your hawk eyes! Lol. Now that you mention it, that does raise my eyebrow. And it does seem gold in colour. But I don't want to assume anything. It's hard to tell when there isn't a clear close up and HD view of that ring. I would have assumed she wore her wedding ring on her middle finger too. It wouldn't make sense for her to be wearing any other ring during a WGM BRI. But at the same time, it's strange that she changed fingers ... unless it didn't fit well on the fourth finger anymore? But not like being interviewed is so active that she'll lose her ring if it was loose on her fourth finger ?? ... arrggh!! Too many unconfirmed and assuming thoughts, my brain hurts. Imma just leave it and enjoy their interactions and skinships.

*chants* subs subs subs subs subs!! 

@linja - yup... saw that firm  b***  but am too shy to say it....!  see?  i use the word  "firm'   2x :lol:  

i can be bold but at the same time shy too ...  :phew:  :sweatingbullets:    *coughsamsamcouplecough*

1 hour ago, cr1mson said:

This maknae doesn't need oxygen tank or defibrillator since she is young and have a strong heart not like the others ajummas LOL.

You just need to close your eyes sometimes so you don't see scenes that make your heart weak LOL

a young and strong heart is more dangerous ...  they are full of curiosity ..!  ;)    :lol:

@tinaln-  maknae.ah ...  dont hide.... say something ... pls ... are we corrupting your mind..?   :)

btw,  i am so glad that they include jota's BRI on his hand shaking  ...  really want to know what his thoughts were at that time..

RAW  IS OUT..!!    YES!

http://kshowdaily.net/got-married-jota-jin-kyung-ep-12/

Spoiler

Sticker scene rough translation
Jk: jajan....how do I look?
JT: (what do u mean by how do I look)
Jk: you wear nothing on top. I'll take off my top and come back..have u applied suncream?
JT: I need you to do it on my back
jk: since you can't reah it.
JT: yes..
JK: stay still..(writes jota and love)
Jt :are u sketching my back?
jk: I'm not (applying suncream and hits his back)
Jt: ack...did you just hit me?
jk: no...there was so much cream on that spot
jt: I have a gift for you
jk: what
jt: jjajjaan.....I made this mysefl
jk: really??  ah...It has your scent.
jt: I handwashed it 
jk: I too kinda have a gift..even though it's  can't be considered as a present. we can't forget tatoo if we are playing in the water. in my opinion this one is good...love 
jt: love
jk: where do you want to put it?
jt: I don't know...
jk: whe...re.......on your cheek?
jt: how about collar bone?
jk: Alright... done 
jt: how about you?
jk: collar bone?
jt: nope...here on your hand
jk: sure..how about here.
jt: ah.. what r u doing 
jk: I want it on my collarbone 
jt: okay then.. let's do it here 
jk: stick it properly
jt: why is my hand shaking? 
jt bri: looking at her doing it to me is okay..but when me doing it...I don't think I can do it. my hands aren't shaking usually.. but since I was so nervous.. they keep shaking. I was embarrassed 
jt: done
jk: oo..not. bad...let me stick one more..I'll stick one one your lip
jt: Alright.. do it..ah you should have done it instead of putting on  stickers. wanna try?
jk: it will wear off 
jt: it will not....shall we give it a try?... im sorry

Jota leveling up his moves to Jinkyung

(after applying LOVE tattoo)

Jinkyung: I should stick another one

Caption: Kiss sticker next to Jota's lips

Jota: You should do it instead of sticking it

Jinkyung: (touches her lips)

Caption: My...My Lips...?

Jinkyung: It will be erased

Jota: I don't think it will be erased. Should we do it? Sorry (& he get up out of embarrassment)

lol Jota you're actually doing well so next time don't get shy shy shy

In the Wheat field after Jota put the Wheat Flower ring to her hands, he also put their wedding ring on the other hand. I think it's in the middle finger

6 minutes ago, flowerpath said:

In the Wheat field after Jota put the Wheat Flower ring to her hands, he also put their wedding ring on the other hand. I think it's in the middle finger

But why her middle finger???... Is Jinkyung become skinny because of coming F/W fashion season?... huhuhuhu.........

:grin:

Thank you @kazu-id and @flowerpath for your translation... *bow*

12 minutes ago, flowerpath said:

Jota leveling up his moves to Jinkyung

(after applying LOVE tattoo)

Jinkyung: I should stick another one

Caption: Kiss sticker next to Jota's lips

Jota: You should do it instead of sticking it

Jinkyung: (touches her lips)

Caption: My...My Lips...?

Jinkyung: It will be erased

Jota: I don't think it will be erased. Should we do it? Sorry (& he get up out of embarrassment)

lol Jota you're actually doing well so next time don't get shy shy shy

OMG!!! Look at those cheesy lines that Jota has been dropping since in the last 3 episodes! How does he becomes so smoooth (he is still shy and walks away but still). :joy::joy::joy:

Jota is already having everything as an ideal person but now this smooth talking too. Before WGM the only thing he is bad is talking, but look where he is going now... Jota ya, your future is so so bright. I can't wait to see how far you can go. :glasses:

26 minutes ago, kazu-id said:
  Hide contents

Jk: jajan....how do I look?
JT: (what do u mean by how do I look)
Jk: you wear nothing on top. I'll take off my top and come back..have u applied suncream?
JT: I need you to do it on my back
jk: since you can't reah it.
JT: yes..
JK: stay still..(writes jota and love)
Jt :are u sketching my back?
jk: I'm not (applying suncream and hits his back)
Jt: ack...did you just hit me?
jk: no...there was so much cream on that spot
jt: I have a gift for you
jk: what
jt: jjajjaan.....I made this mysefl
jk: really??  ah...It has your scent.
jt: I handwashed it 
jk: I too kinda have a gift..even though it's  can't be considered as a present. we can't forget tatoo if we are playing in the water. in my opinion this one is good...love 
jt: love
jk: where do you want to put it?
jt: I don't know...
jk: whe...re.......on your cheek?
jt: how about collar bone?
jk: Alright... done 
jt: how about you?
jk: collar bone?
jt: nope...here on your hand
jk: sure..how about here.
jt: ah.. what r u doing 
jk: I want it on my collarbone 
jt: okay then.. let's do it here 
jk: stick it properly
jt: why is my hand shaking? 
jt bri: looking at her doing it to me is okay..but when me doing it...I don't think I can do it. my hands aren't shaking usually.. but since I was so nervous.. they keep shaking. I was embarrassed 
jt: done
jk: oo..not. bad...let me stick one more..I'll stick one one your lip
jt: Alright.. do it..ah you should have done it instead of putting on  stickers. wanna try?
jk: it will wear off 
jt: it will not....shall we give it a try?... im sorry

I have yet to watch the raw (soon though, mommy duties still not over!) but this scene makes me excited! Seems like this is the most talked about scene in this episode, with all the screencaps and updates that I've seen. Thanks Kazu @kazu-id for the translation!

Just watched the raw ep and am still squealing! Finally realized why I like this couple so much - it's like I'm watching two kids falling in love for the first time - for real, and not just on tv! oh, man, the good old days... brings so much memories, he he.

sometimes jota does something that makes me cringe, but it's due to his inexperience, I think (such as covering jinkyung up all the time as if she's wearing something revealing, which she is not. it's such a relief to see a girl so confident in herself, don't ruin it!). most of the time he just seems as a kind and clueless boy-man head over heels for a more mature jinkyung. and then there are times when he surprises with his thoughtfulness - with breakfast and the avocado smoothie, for example.

he made me swoon, however, with his calm and encouraging voice while jk was trying to learn how to wakeboard. oh, man, that is so rare! has your significant other ever tried to teach you how to drive?! so many guys don't have the patience and start getting nervous and squawking at you... he had also let the instructor tell her what to do and didn't interfere, I mean, how rare is that?! not that I understand Korean but it also seemed as if what he told her (to pull up faster?) was actually constructive and helped her. aahhh...

@ReallyJota I agree, he's really relaxed and, since he's probably on more shows now, is more comfortable and expressive

@flowerpath - Jota put Jin's wedding ring back on her ring finger, the fourth one. Not the middle one. I double checked. It's definitely the left hand's fourth finger. Jin's fingers are all long so you might have been confused. Try to locate her left thumb, count the fingers and you'll see it's the fourth finger. 

I suck. I ended up giving in and falling asleep at around 3am my time which is like an hour or two before a live stream :( reading everyonrs's reactions and the shared vids I can't wait to not be so busy and watch. Ahh it looks like another BEST EPISODE EVER! And next week had piggy back rides :D:D:D they are truly gifts that keep on giving. Gems the both of them!

tks @kazu-id  and @flowerpath - for the translations.

Spoiler

so... does that mean he wants her to stick up the tattoo using her lips or he wants her to directly  kiss him ..?

sorry ... i  dont get the part of   "it will be erased''  and  " it will wear off" 

what will be erased or wear off...?  the lipstick stain? 

9 minutes ago, ReallyJota said:

Look at those cheesy lines that Jota has been dropping since in the last 3 episodes!

At last week episode he said learn those chessy line from a book ... ! and He's a fast learner.. .. so when he start it he can really good at it !! Looking forward for his next chessy line .. 

I love JK reaction with JT chessy line about ' kiss'  by touch Jota cheek ! 

Archived