❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210508 WINWIN and LUCAS will be special guests on Happy Camp

NCT 127 Performs ‘Kick It’ | VAX LIVE by Global Citizen

210509 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

E06Q4GZVgAAVwys?format=jpg&name=large
"#NCT127

#NCT
#VaxLive"

210510 NCT DREAM Official Comeback Hashtag Promotion

#오늘6시_엔시티드림_맛_핫소스 (6pm today_NCT DREAM_맛_Hot Sauce)
- Do you happen to have 맛 (Hot Sauce)? 
- Yes, we have 맛 (Hot Sauce).
At 6pm today, Cheongyang famous restaurant Dream Hot Sauce is burning ooh!  

NCT DREAM on choi hwajung power time radio at 5/11 (Tue) 12:00~14:00

NCT DREAM, will appear on Melon Station on May 10 and 17, revealing behind-the-scenes stories of the album preparation process as well as time for the members to introduce their first full-length album "Hot Sauce.

NCT DREAM gonna appear at Kim Shinyoung’s Noon Song of Hope radio on May 12th 

NCT DREAM breaks their own record with over 1.71 million pre-orders for NCT DREAM The 1st Album ‘맛 (Hot Sauce)’! A 243% growth compared to their previous album!
Title track ‘맛 (Hot Sauce)’ and its MV to be released today at 6PM KST!

NCT DREAM's goal this time is to have fun with their comeback and create good memories with fans

In regards to their new record of pre-order album sales, they are looking forward to work even harder to repay fans and staff members who worked hard

Mark said, "I return as Dream after a long time," expressing his joy. Renjun said, "It's different since it's a full album with seven of us. I'll work hard so that this could be promotion with happy memories." Jeno said, "We return as 7, we'll show our energy and freshness."

Jaemin said, "We return as 7DREAM after a long time. Please give a lot of love." Jisung said, "We have a lot to show so please enjoy it." Haechan said, "We return with first full album. We'll do our best." Chenle said, "I'm happy that we return with our first full album."

Jeno said, "There are 10 songs filled with our vibes in it. From Mark Hyung to Jisung, everyone has become an adult. It's an album packed with the message 7 members that has turn into adults want to deliver."
https://twitter.com/captainuwu/status/1391625346659721216?s=20

Jaemin said about 'Rainbow', "It's a song that tells the 7 members to make beautiful pages with this album." He then revealed, "Before working on the lyrics, we asked each other the things we want to say to each other, and the lyricist saved the point of those words."

"At that time, we wrote our thoughts and I think the lyrics match well with it."

Jisung revealed, "When I hear the song inside the recording booth with headphone, every lyric relate to us so I was emotional."

Doyoung as MC said, "I also feel the warmth when I listen to it."
https://twitter.com/captainuwu/status/1391627657020788736?s=20

Renjun said "When Mark Hyung left for a while, rather than that it was just as if he's doing other promotion. As doing Dream gathering 7 colors of us, the song and album has variety of color. It's an album with stronger Dream feeling. Mark Hyung has always been a Dream along with us."

NCT Haechan shares his favourite track is 'Irreplaceable' and is a great song to listen to on a sunny spring

It is a song that requires vocal skills
https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1391626944676917252?s=20

Thread of NCT DREAM's Hot Sauce Press Conference