❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

• kimlees changed the title to ❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 2nd Concert Tour NEO CITY : THE LINK / NCT The 3rd Album ‘Universe’ OUT NOW! / NCT DREAM The 2nd Album Repackage 'Beatbox' OUT NOW! #Beatbox5thWin

220612 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update 

FVCvz17aMAAXEDc?format=jpg&name=large
"today too 1st place! czennie thank you so much always for giving us 1st place every time we come out although it's such a pity that we can't do the encore stage that we promised together with you.
in the future too, we'll do as many things as we can together so don't be too sad our czennies who gave us 1st place for this week, you are the beeest"

Translated by jaemshodoie 

FVCaZj3aUAIXl6w?format=jpg&name=large
FVCaZj5agAADYfh?format=jpg&name=large
“everyone, thank you very much for the win on inkigayo. we’ll be showing our performances again from now on so please wait a little more. let’s get it next week too”

Translated by wangmoriz

NCT DREAM achieves triple million seller status. As of June 12, they have recorded a total of 3.61 million album sales with 'Glitch Mode' and 'Beatbox'

NCT DREAM sold 2.09 million copies of their second full-length album 'Glitch Mode' and 1.52 million copies of repackage album 'Beatbox', recording a total of 3.61 million copies (as of June 12), and becoming a triple million seller once again.

220614 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

FVLmnCiaQAAPBTJ?format=jpg&name=large
"czennies who in japan! 

i would like to repay your love and support with all of my love and music! i'll do my nest to repay all of you!

you're the one who driving force for me. 

thank you so much do celebrating my day❤️❤️❤️"

Translated by taeil_universe