❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album / NCT WISH 'Steady' The 1st Mini Album OUT NOW! / YUTA 'Depth' The 1st Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

NCT 127 ‘Be There For Me’ - Winter Special Single Album Details (127 STEREO Ver. (A))

NCT 127 ‘Be There For Me’ - Winter Special Single Album Details (127 STEREO Ver. (B))

NCT 127 ‘Be There For Me’ - Winter Special Single Album Details (HOUSE Ver.)

231219 [PRESS] Teen Vogue:The Best K-Pop Music Videos of 2023 

NCT 127 - 'Fact Check'

"NCT 127 constantly reminds us why they are the leading representatives of Seoul....Filmed in two famous Seoul landmarks — Gyeongbok Palace and Incheon Bridge — NCT 127 has never felt more powerful or commanding than they do here...."

The Top 40 Domestic K-Pop Concerts Of 2023, Ranked By Attendance

#1 NCT 127 : ‘NEO CITY: Seoul – The Unity’

Number of concerts: 6
Attendees: 52,167

231219 jungshookyyyy Twitter Update with NCT DREAM 

오늘 오너먼트 만들 수 있겠죠…? | TY’s Handmade Snowball & Ornaments

https://youtu.be/5sXpkyua6EM

“ Who is your role model? ”

Ryo: "In general, NCT's Doyoung-senpai. In terms of dancing, NCT's Haechan-senpai and EXO's Sehun-senpai. I respect Doyoung-senpai for his consideration and concern for his fans and staff, and for his singing. When it comes to dancing, I like the clean and beautiful dancing styles of Haechan and Sehun, so I practice by watching them dance. ”

NCT 127, NCT DREAM, and NCT U will attend MBC Gayo Daejejeon that will be broadcasted live on the upcoming December 31st at 8:30PM KST.

NCT 127 will held a 'Be There For Me' Countdown Live on December 22 at 4:30PM KST through NCT 127's youtube channel, NCT's TikTok channel & idolplus. On this day, there will be live performance of the title song 'Be There For Me' ahead of the release of the song.