❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[INFO] 210316 'Dear.M' is postponed due to an ongoing police investigation into the current controversy. Measures will be taken depending on the results of the investigation, which could include re-shooting 'Dear.M'.

(...) A song that confirms Long Flight was not just a coincidence. It's filled w/ delicate warm emotions lyrics that are usually not often felt in his many cold & strong parts of NCT. (...) The important point is it's a song that made me felt "Oh, so he's this kind of person".

210316 off_royaldive's instagram 
"This is a song I started working on with Taeyongie in the end of 2019. I'm happy this song that I like could be released to the world and to be heard. I'll be thankful if you could listen to it a lot."

210317 YANGYANG IG Update

EwrJBcRU8AEfDci?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EwrJBcSUUAA2WSU?format=jpg&name=large

210317 WayV_official Twitter Update 

EwrMUUbUcAUu6N7?format=jpg&name=large
#WayV✖️SHOW CHAMPION

#威神V #WeiShenV

210217 WayZenNi Update

EwrRNxKVIAIhbwG?format=jpg&name=large
“WayV Kick Back SHOWCHAMPION 
WayV in SHOWCHAMPION!
Thank you WayZenNi for supporting us!"

Translated by lumarkbot - SM_NCT 

210317 CHENLE Weibo Update 

Chenle: they are 5 members of wayv!
Kun: shouldn’t you introduce your gege’s?
Chenle: introducing you one by one is too troublesome, introduce yourselves.

Chenle: sitting beside me is 5 people from wayv!
Kun: say it!
Chenle: kun-ge, ten-hyung, xiaojun, yangyang, hendery~
Hendery: he remembers our names, not bad.
Kun: why don’t you call xiaojun, yangyang and hendery gege’s?
Chenle: because they don’t seem like they seem too much like cute little brothers to me.
Hendery: come follow me out and talk with me alone.
Chenle: two of them are a little like gege’s (kun and ten), but these three are too cute. i’m can’t bear to call them ge.

Spoiler

(kun told a story about how he caught a fan singing nct songs in public, but the fans didn’t notice him there. story is in the thread!)
Chenle: why don’t you go back and say “ILL PERFORM FOR YOU!”
Ten: “i’m sorry who are you”

kun’s story: he heard two girls talking, and it was a cold day so one of the girls was saying “ch ch ch ch” and the other girl went “ch ch ch ch chewing gum”. and they were saying “nct and wayv’s songs are so good!” and starting singing the “new thangs~” part in kick it!

chenle: our dream is 7 members, but there are a lot of time when we do (activity) with 5 members. there are a lot of times when (we/i) really miss lee haechan and lee mark. i really miss my son!

chenle danced to kick back together with yangyang~

ten: la-d~
chenle: le-d!~ from what i see, i think it‘s ten hyung last time to appear in akdong seoul
ten: *wave his hand*
chenle: ah, what~