❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

5 Things You Should Know About WayV

Spoiler

EwhYBdxU8AMC2dr?format=jpg&name=large

Pop idol boy group WayV has been booked and busy—yes, even in a pandemic. In between holding their first-ever online concert via livestream, releasing their first full-length studio album, and posing for one of L'Officiel Philippines' three debut covers, they haven't slowed down by an inch, and they're only picking up speed.

But who exactly is this septet? Here, we give you a lightning-quick primer on our March 2021 cover stars.

1. WayV is a sub-unit of South Korean boy group NCT.

WayV is the third fixed unit of the boy group NCT, and the band’s first sub-unit based outside of South Korea. Managed by SM Entertainment’s China-exclusive label, Label V, the group is composed of seven members: Kun, Ten, WinWin, Lucas, Xiaojun, Hendery, and YangYang.

2. Four of the members previously debuted under other sub-units of NCT.

Because NCT currently has 23 members, there’s an abundance of talent to shuffle around. In 2016, Ten was introduced into NCT U, and Winwin joined NCT 127 later that same year. Lucas and Kun became part of NCT in 2018. WayV as we know it debuted on January 17, 2019 with the digital extended play The Vision.

EwhYFhYUYAQZBtG?format=jpg&name=large

3. Though they’re a Chinese boy group, the seven members come from all over the world.

Ten is a Thai national, YangYang spent his teen years in Germany, and the rest were born in varying regions of China—count Hong Kong, Macau, and Guangdong among the number. And, because they all moved to Korea under SM's rigorous training program, they've all become multilingual.

EwhYI-tUcAoKW6H?format=jpg&name=large

4. They released new music mere days ago.

The group’s latest drop, released just last March 10, 2021, is their third EP Kick Back.

5. The boys care for three pets in their dorm.

They have two cats, called Louis and Leon, and a dog named Bella (fun fact: she's the only female in the WayV dorm, so they also fondly call her Princess).

EwhYM10VkAE5zg2?format=jpg&name=large

© https://www.lofficielph.com/culture/5-things-about-wayv

210315 TAEYONG IG Update

EwhG-7eVcAUTgjs?format=jpg&name=large
EwhG_OBVcAEe1-Y?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EwhG_22VcAQQvbd?format=jpg&name=large
EwhG-H6VcAQIfTo?format=jpg&name=large
EwhG-kcU8AYi1R_?format=jpg&name=large
Thank you for 3M followers!!!!
Let's make precious memories one by one with soundcloud.
I can't take all 통요, but I'll try. 
I love you all, my friends.
ty again. See you soon.

210315 DOYOUNG IG Story 

EwhYEVIU8AA7bQa?format=jpg&name=large
“The music video of The 7th Sense, which was the beginning of NCT’s story, has reached 100 million views. I’ve been thinking about why the video, which was released around 5 years ago, reaching 100M views today is so meaningful and touching, I think this is surely because of the gratefulness I have towards the fans who have been with us since 5 years ago till this moment, and towards the fans who started liking us during the time that has passed.

In the future, as much as you like and support us, I will try my best so as to not lose faith.
Czennies, forever @.@”

Translated by nctdaoying 

210316 TAEYONG

"The debut song of mine has surpassed 100M views. At that time I think I was very nervous and awkward wherever I go, I had those times. The feeling of entering society for the first time as I take a step. If it weren't for all of you, I think I wouldn't even been able to improve and grow this much or even come this far. Because I had spent those times, I think of how to improve even now, and I'd like to be a person that can improve. I think proudly as an idol for you, and I gain responsibility. 

I'm already 27 now. As I entered late 20s, I think it made me think more about past days. There are still a lot of things that I have yet to experience and try, so the time right now is precious for me and I don't want it to be vain. I think I wouldn't be able to think this way too if it weren't for you guys. 

You, my friends, who always said that you're grateful to me, honestly it's all thanks to you that I'm able to change and have this kind of mind and attitude, so I want to say that I'm even more grateful to you.
Let's become a relationship where we can look out for each other and protect each other, healthily. Thank you, goodnight.

We're doing great. No matter what other people say, we're doing great." 

Translated by captainuwu 

210315 DOYOUNG IG Update

Ewh0EuXVgAE6Atm?format=jpg&name=large
Ewh0IU2VkAUcxpV?format=jpg&name=large
Ewh0IUOU8AsePDv?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ewh0IVFVcA4s1Ne?format=jpg&name=large
Ewh0EuYVcAETizS?format=jpg&name=large
Ewh0EuXUYAAaXpJ?format=jpg&name=large
Ewh0Gk5UUAUpyvi?format=jpg&name=large
Ewh0GlKVEAEEOGI?format=jpg&name=large
Ewh0Gl5U8AMaZSc?format=jpg&name=large
OOTD

210316 KUN IG Update

EwlGg_aU8AcZg_o?format=jpg&name=large
@ lofficielph

210316 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EwlbE3fVoAkxtjA?format=jpg&name=large
“Czennie The weather is nice these days -Nana”

Translated by huangsfjswnls - SM_NCT

Chenle viewable radio with WayV on March 17th 9-10PK KST 

210316 WayZenNi Update 

EwmE8aqVIAE1rVm?format=jpg&name=large
“Qian Kun, Li Yongqin, Dong Sicheng, Huang Xuxi, Xiaojun, Huang Guanheng, Liu Yangyang
Thank you WayZenNi”

Translated by lumarkbot - SM_NCT

WayV ‘Kick Back’ is 3rd at this week’s SBS MTV The Show Choice!
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT_BACKUP/status/1371769706491781121?s=20

[INFO] 210316 YUTA will appear on the following radio broadcasts:
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT_BACKUP/status/1371769507342020612?s=20

NCT 127 for Men’s Non-No Magazine April 2021

JOHNNY 
EwlhELWU8AALl2l?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EwlhELoVEAAwkHr?format=jpg&name=large

TAEIL
Ewlg7CkVkAAUnRH?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ewlg7DAVgAAdTxO?format=jpg&name=large