❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210214 NCT DREAM - Ridin' @ Korean Singer Parade - Together Again (대한민국 가수대행진 - 우리함께다시)

210214 NCT DREAM ENDING STAGE @ Korean Singer Parade - Together Again (대한민국 가수대행진 - 우리함께다시)

210214 NCT DREAM @ KBS Korean Singer Parade - Together Again

EuLgF_FUUAES7pm?format=jpg&name=large

DOYOUNG and JUNGWOO for Cosmopolitan Korea March 2021 

EuOvMcmUYAAGUTn?format=jpg&name=small
EuOvMcxVEAM3_K5?format=jpg&name=small
EuOt6LdVIAAm3kF?format=jpg&name=900x900EuOt6LdUcAoLrMw?format=jpg&name=900x900

From Instagram

Spoiler

EuPKW7kUYAITHkJ?format=jpg&name=medium
EuPKXKUVEAI-py7?format=jpg&name=medium
EuPKeUlUYAMWZZA?format=jpg&name=large
EuPKqQNUcAE_4XF?format=jpg&name=large

To the question how does it feel to shot a photoshoot, Jungwoo responded, "It's really good. My chemistry's good w/ Doyoung Hyung,and fans like that side of us a lot too. So this photoshoot became more meaningful, and I want to do more various promotion with Hyung in the future."

Doyoung said, "When I'm nervous or tend to overthink about situations in my surroundings, Jungwoo who's like my real little brother is always beside me, reassuring me. He's always making it enjoyable, it's fun to be with him. I'm the older one but I depend on Jungwoo a lot too."
https://twitter.com/captainuwu/status/1361127319314722816?s=20

• kimlees changed the title to ❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 2nd Japan Mini Album "LOVEHOLIC" on February 17

210215 NCT DREAM’s single released four (4) years ago, ‘The First’, ranked #1 on Gaon’s Week 7 Retail Album Chart (from February 7th to February 13th).

Synopsis for Cafe Midnight Season 3 ‘The Curious Stalker’ on Seezn

“Male high school student Jiwoo. Late at night, I rode a late-night bus & chased after my mom. My mom, who has lost her memory, said she’ll remarry & marry the driver of that bus. Amidst all this, my female friend Sunmin, (is going to) Seoul? I haven’t even confessed yet.. Why are the women in my life like this! A story of Jiwoo’s growth that unfolds at Cafe Midnight amidst the beautiful night scenery.” 

[INFO] 210215 According to the album chart for the 2nd week of February released by Hanteo chart, NCT DREAM's ‘The First’ ranks 3rd with 14,065 copies sold.

NCT’s Doyoung And Jungwoo Talk About Their Friendship And Teamwork

NCT’s Jaehyun Talks About Working With Park Hye Soo for “Dear.M,” What Led Him To Decide On The Drama, And More