❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Bungeeeee 〰️

Do you wanna #pretzel ? 🥨

240512 JENO Weverse Update 

GNZT3X5agAAhB2S?format=jpg&name=large
"Czennie~~ Thank you for making a good memory~~~"

Translated by SM_NCT

240513 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

240513 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

'NCT MARK, This time he turns into a rockstar... release new song on the 16th' Mark's new song '200' is a drum and bass genre song based on rock sound, with the combination of early 2000s style electronic guitar sound and lyrical melodies that makes it attractive, and drum with fast BPM and synth bass sound that create a trendy feeling, plus the fast speedy rap, adding the fun when listening to the song. The lyrics purely express the story of unexpected love that's eventually becoming a destined encounter, and it contains the meaning of love about a relationship that makes each other shine even more and becomes more perfect when the two meet.

Moreover, '200' is a sampling song from 'North Star' by artist 'Olmos', and Mark takes part in writing the lyrics, composing and arranging the song. The title song '200' has a cheerful and refreshing charm, while '200 (Minhyung's Ver.)' is a sweet and calm acoustic music.

Spoiler

WayV will return with a new mini album on June 3rd. The 5th mini album 'Give Me That' will have a total of 6 songs, including title track 'Give Me That' which will have both Korean and Chinese version. 

Not only in China, but WayV will also do comeback activities in Korea, making expectation.

'Give Me That' will be released on June 3rd, and the pre-order will start on May 13 (today) on various offline and online music stores.

[ENG/JPN] NCT WISH의 위시리스트 최초 공개. 갓기들아, 말만 해... 우리가 다 들어줄게! l NCT WISH l 엔시티 위시 l 위시리스트

240513 HENDERY Weibo Update 

GNc8s6tbAAAmwhi?format=jpg&name=large
GNc8s6rbEAAc5iC?format=jpg&name=large

本当にありがとうございます💚 | THE UNITY LOG #OSAKA #TOKYO 

❤️‍🔥내일 없는 것처럼 같이 놀아봅시다 #SEOUL | Ep.3 | 2024 TEN FIRST FAN-CON [1001]

240514 cosmopolitankorea IG Update with MARK

'RODEO (冒险行动)' Dance Practice Behind | WayV Showcase Tour 'On My Youth' Behind Ep.3

240514 SHINee Minho's IG Story with DOYOUNG