❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

HAECHAN, JUNGWOO, YUTA - Nature Republic Japan Photocards
© jungwoo_nuna

E8Qly7FVcAY3nES?format=jpg&name=medium

YUTA on Kadokawa Scene 07: [COMPLETE]

YUTA talks about discovering L'Arc-en-Ciel, covering Anemone, how their songs make him feel, and talks about the charms of each member.

NCT LIFE in Gapyeong with NCT 127 will be broadcasted through Seezn app every Monday and Tuesday at 6PM KST starting from August 30th!

Following the poster reveal of NCT LIFE in Gapyeong, main teaser will be released on the 16th, character teaser will be released on the 23rd, and the clip of 'balance game' will be released on the 17th and 24th.

https://twitter.com/captainuwu/status/1424529481503440903?s=20

E8BnYsZUYAwfWJM?format=jpg&name=large

NCT LIFE in Gapyeong

- Extraordinary missions & thrilling games
- Features NCT 127’s psychological warfare as they participate in games of chance, wake-up missions, water activities
- Features plenty of mukbangs & luxury healing as it is a summer vacation
https://twitter.com/nctdaoying/status/1424528569590444037?s=20

NCT Jungwoo and Stray Kids Lee Know have been selected as the new MCs for MBC's 'Show! Music Core' starting from this Saturday, August 14, alongside with MC Kim Minju.

The three MCs met for the first time at the recent poster shooting site. After a shoot in a friendly atmosphere, Jungwoo said, "It is an honor to be an MC for 'Show! Music Core'. I will do my best to be an MC who gives happiness to everyone every week."

https://twitter.com/captainuwu/status/1424538566554574848?s=20

E8T5WOpVEAER0PU?format=jpg&name=small
E8T8O59VgAEZSPM?format=jpg&name=small

'Show! Music Core' MC Introduction

JUNGWOO | MC
Date of Birth : February 19th, 1998
Group : NCT, NCT 127

민트초코 요정이 되고 싶은가요? | 김정우의 이 사람을 찾아서 ‘샤오쥔’편

NCT DREAM BEYOND LIVE “Hot! Summer Dream” on August 25, 8pm KST

E8WY6BjVUAQxZ52?format=jpg&name=medium

OP received the phone case that Doyoung decorated! (© rene_oct) 

“The case didn’t come out prettily, but it contains my heart”

210808 Singer Sonnet Son mentioned Doyoung

I watched Fersen played by Actor Doyoung and I knew that it was his first musical challenge but... his vocal tone was really good and the costumes suited him very well, he was cool. And I also wondered if he won’t participate in even more musical works in the future as I watched

210809 YUTA IG Update 

E8W1eKYUcAARray?format=jpg&name=large
E8W1eKVVgAI7UgZ?format=jpg&name=large
“^^”

210810 Jay Chou said his album might come out next year

Kun: ge whenever you want ! i will be waiting !
Jay Chou: haha okay 

210810 Musical Actress Kim Sohyang mentioned Doyoung in her IG Live

KSH: Maknae Doyoung’s emotions.. I really like his emotions. A few days ago, when I performed with Doyoung-ssi, he couldn’t sing (the lyrics) during the last song because he was crying!

So because of that, I have already been executed and was wiping my tears outside but I cried again because of Doyoungie. After the show was over, I asked Doyoungie, “Doyoung ah, was it that sad?” And he replied saying, “Noona, it was so sad!” So cute!

That friend always cries every day at the front when I see him during practice! But Doyoung-ssi had a question like this before, “Noona, because I am a human too and I act the same thing every day, won’t there be a time when tears don’t come out? Then what do I do?”

He cries to the extent that I don’t think he needs to worry about that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Before escaping, during the scene where we met for the last time, he really cried a lot when I asked him to take care of the children... If you read books about Marie Antoinette, Fersen had written things like “the woman I loved” himself, it feels like Doyoung would have written it like that. If Doyoung were to write a letter for real, it feels like he would have really written it like that.

210810 Musical Actress Kim Sohyang mentioned Doyoung in her IG Live 2

KSH: TMI... Doyoungie bought a lot of drinks for us, so it was nice during days like the day of Doyoung’s first show ㅋㅋㅋ He gave (drinks like) americano, vanilla latte, strawberry juice to the actors as gifts. I almost fainted after drinking the chocolate latte! That there’s such a delicious chocolate latte! I am very curious about where that chocolate latte is from... It’s in a can