❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Q: The two of you showed great chemistry on Ennana. If you were to try something new together, what would it be?
JN: Since we tried radio..... TV show???? We need to try hosting one! 
JH: That’s nice
JN: It’s nice right? Call us (to host)

Q: If you were to switch wardrobes with another member, who would you choose? 
JN: If I could fit into everyone’s clothes, I’d choose Taeyong because he has the most clothes. His closet is full so I think I’d be able to wear a variety of clothes

If you were to switch wardrobe with another member?
JH: Taeil hyung!
JN: /laughs
JH: Why did you laugh? The reason is bcs it'll be easy to choose my outfit. His wardrobe tend to be really simple with 2 pairs of pants, 2 t-shirts & 2 outerwear so I can choose without hesitation

Jaehyun's cover video has >20mil views! Another song you want to cover?
JH: If I were to make a cover again.. I want to do it again
JN: Yea so what song? If not, what singer?
JH: Pls look forward to it! I'll definitely upload another cover song again. I'm still thinking about it

Q: Both Johnny and Jaehyun are Aquariuses. I want to know if you have ever thought that your thoughts or actions are similar. 
JH: One aspect I think we are similar in is that we share vibes that are sort of alike. We did radio for almost two years and we were roommates also roommates before. I always mention coffee mate, wine mate when talking about Johnny. 
JN: We kind of share that chill vibe? 
JH: I think in that way we are similar 
JN: I think there are a lot of those small hobbies we like that overlap between us.

Q: In your opinion, is there a day when each of you thought “Ah, I looked really good on this day!” During Kick It promotions?
JN: For me, I think I looked pretty good every time I was peeled ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (from clothes I cannot with this man HH) 
JH: That’s right, Johnny hyung revealed (himself) like this and he looked cool 
(He also revealed in W Korea’s May issue...) 
JH: I think that he matched to the concept very well

To Johnny & Jaehyun: You guys have probably been spending an increased amount of time at the dorms. What do you guys do while passing the time? What hobbies do you guys enjoy and have? 
JN: Lately, I think I’m sitting in front of the computer for like 10 hours. I play games, Watch videos on YouTube, and I make beats. 
JH: We live on different floors at the dorms but we meet online when gaming. I think that’s one of the hobbies that we both share

Words of consolation from fans/ppl around you that give you the most strength?
Jaehyun: The things that fans say to me the most are "do everything that you like”, “do everything that you want to do” and “you can do well"
Johnny: (immediately says it to JH) 

Q: What are sone comforting words that you heard from a fan or somebody around you that gave you the most strength? 
JN: I’ve talked about this before but Mark once said to me, “The people around you are always laughing!” 
Wow, I was so thankful that time. After I heard that, I promised myself to try and live even more positively, because to hear that the people around me are always laughing was the best compliment. Thank you Mark

Q: who allowed you to steal my heart? 
Johnny: WHO DID IT! y’all swooping in. 
Q: have you guys received these sort of stuff before in english?
Johnny: I can’t say no but it’s the first I’m reading it out

fans: please marry me  oppa
kun: I can't I can't marry you. I'm very young~

kun read a comment that said op is 12 years old and kun went “oh so baby, you are baby” 

Kun talking about Ridin:
“Ridin? Of course I like it! Our dongsaeng’s song~ The part that I like the most is the pre-chorus, Renjun’s part~ /sings renjun’s part/“ 

kun also say he like chenle's part very much and sing that part on the live

comment: can you speak english?
kun: yes i can!!! how are you today guys?

Today's TMI: there are two reasons why I wear masks today. One is that I must wear masks when I go out. The other is that I have laser surgery on my beard today
So I feel very shy

Kun: I'm not wifi.. It's LTE, 4G.. 4G.. I want to change.. 5G.. 5G..

comment: can you speak english?
kun: yes i can!!! how are you today guys?

KUN: louis hand hand hand hand