❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Haechan: “I actually liked SHINee Taemin sunbaenim since young. Why I auditioned for SM was also because of him. I‘ve liked the seniors since I was very young so even when there’s chance to get close with them, I tend to look at them from far as a fan” 

“NCT 127’s Punch COUNTDOWN” vlive is scheduled to be on May 19th, 5PM KST. The concept is a college lecture, and will include various activities such as an introduction of the new album, behind talk of the teaser contents, game missions, and a countdown until the digital release” 

“NonStop is a dance pop song with a powerful future bass that stands out. A harmony of various synth sounds and rhythmic drum beats create a full sounding bridge, which is an important characteristic of the song. The lyrics portray the passionate feelings of running to your loved one without stopping no matter what kind of difficulties may stand in your way.”

DJ: do the dreamies have a healing space of your own?
JS: it's not a space for me but as long as the members are around me, i feel at ease

DJ: are there any interesting episodes in the dorm like how jisung spilled the watermelon last year?
JS: i feel wronged. it rolled down the moment i opened the fridge. i'm really unlucky because i only opened the fridge but it looked like i made the mess
RJ: jisung could have been the one who put the watermelon in but not remember he did it
JS: is that so?? then uhm...
JS: when i throw away the trash after eating, it will always land beside the bin so jaemin would always say "wow this is severe"

Renjun leaving a broadcast to go to the bathroom (part 789)

jisung mouthing the words "renjun hyung went to the toilet"

it was parents day when they won first place on music bank so as soon as jisung went down from the stage, he called his parents 

dj: jaemin is your voice originally this low?
jaemin: yes yes~
dj: its a nice voice for a phone call
jaemin: ah i dont sound like this when i make phone call
dj: then how does you sound when you make phone calls?
jaemin: renjun-ahhhh!!!! (higher pitch)

Q: Is there a place the dreamies feel love or find healing?
Jaemin: When we don't have schedules, I like to have my own space, I go home and I recharge there. Just in my own room! Afterwards, that's it! Nobody can enter!

jaemin said when he look at the achievements, he thinks they should respect, love, cherish, take care of czennie

Jisung : I'm comfortable with the members to the extend that I don't need yaja time (swap age/informal speaking time), we're like friends... it's always daily yaja time for me *put hand on Jaemin's shoulder*
Jaemin : Yeah he's like this... big trouble

ten turning the wayv lightstick into a wedding bouquet and pretending to throw the “bouquet” to the audience at their concert

Yy: *glueing his fingers and everything in sight*
Ten: Yangyaaaang! I can't take care of you all the time! Ok?
Yy: Don't treat me as Louis. You're treating me like Louis.

ten stuck winwin’s head to the chicken and yangyang said this is the real winwin , a winwin that we don’t know about , then he said recently he’s very fun , occasionally his brain will stop working like sometimes he speaks then he stops like how a computer stops working 

ten: when you go to the park, don't do this (plucking petals), it will die; it'd be very pitiful... you can do it here because it's... it's fake! ^__^

YY: Our lightstick can light up, we can swing it around, but you know what it can’t do? It can’t make sounds. So I changed it so it can make sounds.

ten and yangyang are so cute decorating the leekbongs

ten and yangyang destroying photocards and circle cards for 2 minutes straight

Someone was calling yangyang and ten flipped yangyang’s phone