❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

To czennies who always makes me live happily, thank you for supporting me & loving me even though I've seen you a lot on the screen lately. Let's continue to do our best in the future. Fighting!

Taeil ASMR
Dear czennies, can you hear my voice now?
I have told you before that i always thank you for always loving us with infinity affection. I love you so much. Let's make more happy memories from now on. Bye~

Thank you so much for always giving us generous amount of love like this and I am also grateful for our members too..so that we all can take care and cheer for each other well..ah I can’t talk properly..what I want to say to the fans is, please continue to cheer on us and give us lots of love, I will (continue to) work hard, hwaiting!!

Jungwoo had to do flower pose and a wink 

Jaehyun: I’m here as czennies’ angel. You guys know that health is the most important right? I hope you’re watching this healthily in your room. Above all, I hope you’ll gain strength seeing my wings today 
Johnny: Your shoulders are so broad!
Jaehyun: Recently we are working really hard preparing so please look forward to it. Always stay healthy and happy. I miss you guys so much so let’s see each other soon!

Jaehyun wore the angel outfit and picked the “bubbles fairy capture time” challenge and he was showered with bubbles

Johnny‘s letter time fans, subbed in English

Johnny’s poses 

haechan's mission was to sing his favourite song so he started singing dreams comes true

MK: i'm always thankful, i'll never lose my gratefulness and i'm always thinking of czennies. it's already repackage and i hope to see everyone asap. till then, let's think of each other while going about our lives. guys, you know how i feel right? yeah

3 sets of heart poses

Yuta: Among what I’ve heard these days, if you ask me what touch my heart the most, it’s “let’s do everything you can in the situation”
Just like that saying, even in this kind of situation, we are having our good time while preparing stage & performance that are worth for you guys to look forward, thus i hope everyone will have great time with us too.

YT: czennie, wake up! I brought meat! Here, eat this! nyam nyam 
Everyone, at their limit: AAAAHHH CUUUUTE SO CUTEE AHHHH CUUUUUTEEEEEEE 
HC: YUTA SO CUTTTREE

Doyoung: Even though we don’t know if we can meet up-close, we know that our hearts are together no matter when. To gain strength during Punch promotions, we will also think of Czennies while doing it. Czennies too, may you listen to us for a long time & gain strength as our songs we sing are all for Czennies. Thank you and fighting!

Doyoung’s mission: Good Night Greeting Informal (without honorifics) Ver.
Johnny: Say it like how you usually say it to us, while cursing
DY: I have to do it with force (slams table)
JN: Ya, I’m scared!
DY: Kids, you are going to bed right? Sleep well!
HC: I’m sorry 
DY: Dream! of! me!!!
HC: Okay 

taeyong, with his wolf hat
127: LMAOOOOOO

TY: After doing so many broadcasts like this, isn't it so fun?
DY: Yea, it feels like we became more comfortable
TY: Of course, there's an energy that we'd feel only if we could meet directly but in the future, in order for everyone to not feel sad, we have prepared a lot of things for everyone. If everyone keeps on supporting us, we'd be really thankful. And of course we're always supporting everyone too so I hope everyone... everyone has their own assigned roles in their daily lives right? So if everyone could always be healthy and work hard and enjoy, happy things will come your way. So, until then, have fun and fly with us~

Taeil: We’re doing a VLIVE next week too
Doyoung: Ah, you can’t talk about that, you can’t talk about that now!
~~~
Johnny: It hasn’t been revealed yet!!
Doyoung: I’m sorry but everyone please pretend you didn’t hear that! 

The fan comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jungwoo: “Doyoungie, get SM’s stocks!!!”
Doyoung: Yes, please give it to me!!! Give it to me!!! x 3
Jungwoo: “Is Doyoung part of SM’s promotion team?”
Doyoung: Yes, please give me a position there!! Add one (position) in!!!

HC: Thought Taeyong suggested to drink beer to me-
DY: TAEYONG HYUNG SUGGESTED BEER??? 
5th Floor: AHHHHHHHHH 
DY: THIS CAN’T BE REAL
TY: *whines* Why~ There are times when I want to drink too

Doyoung: Cute~
Jungwoo: He’s exceptionally cute today
Taeyong: It’s uncomfortable 
Doyoung(?): You can take it off

Haechan: I’ll throw the bouquet!
*Jaehyun caught and threw it aside immediately* 
Haechan: I’m not doing this!!!!!!!!! *stomps away*

5 haechans vs. 5-year old haechan?
haechan: "5-year old haechan. if there were 5 of me, i think that would be just too much."

MK: i think it'll hit me more if i see 5 haechans infront of me hence i choose 5 year old haechan
HC: ... shall i make 5 of myself???
JN: let's discuss more about this when we get home

Doyoung’s Punch Spoiler
Doyoung wrote “story” and said that the company would probably like it and Yuta told him “Stop caring about the company! Do what you want to do” and Doyoung said he is a puppet so... The spoiler is that Make Your Day, Non Stop and Punch’s music videos are part of one storyline!

taeyong said "no, haechannie don't work too much. haechannie just rest. let the hyungs do it!"

mark: "wah~ you're like a real bunny!"
yuta: "it really suits you"

yuta at the bg: he (mark) really looks like an alien

Johnny: Jaehyun, Did you get kicked out of heaven or did you come down voluntarily? 
Jaehyun: Me? I have to go back again later. It's a little late now. I must go. 
Haechan: His schedule is tight...

Jungwoo changed it from lion to tiger

200511 MARK 

EXvoYDdWAAg_d9v?format=jpg&name=large

It was nice to see you all today hh let’s meet again when “Punch” comes out!!!!

Translated by XXjaehyun_1402

200511 JOHNNY 

EXvopbZWoAAKwfa?format=jpg&name=medium

thank you for staying with us till late ttoday~
You might be tired, so sleep well~
                   ~ goodnight ~

Translated by dongb6ix

200511 JAEHYUN 

EXvoc7jX0AAhcJw?format=jpg&name=large

Czennies goodnight!! And good morning!

Translated by XXjaehyun_1402

200512 WayV's Weibo update

Mourning the victims, blessing the rebirth of life, bless China ❤️

(T/N: May 12, 2020 marks the 12th anniversary of the Great Wenchuan Earthquake)

200512 HAECHAN MARK JUNGWOO will be featured on the cover of At Star1 Magazine, June 2020 issue

NCT 127 are going to perform Punch, Make Your Day, and Boom for the first time on Beyond the Origin

NCT 127 will have the premiere stage of their new song ‘Punch’ at ‘Beyond LIVE’ on May 17th!

Check out NCT 127’s new song stage before their comeback, with real-time 3D graphics!

NCT DREAM Chenle shared on a radio show,
"I've been active a lot since young. One day, SM contacted my mom. But since neither of us knew the company, we immediately turned the offer down. They then called my father and at the end, I signed the contract."

thoughts on winning 1st place-
JN: we aren't able to meet the fans with the current situation going on hence while thinking how great would it be if we could share this moment together, let's share such happy moments when we meet again. thank you czennies

HC: we have 6 members now but we had a graduation system. mark graduated but he still came down to support us during our mv filming which became a huge strength for us
CL: it was so funny then. i've said this a lot we were filming when a guy wearing a hat, glasses and mask was suddenly dancing to boom. all of us couldn't recognise him. i thought "which staff dances so well" and it turned out to be mark
HC: we totally couldn't recognise him

DJ: chenle's favourite nct dream song is candle light. is there a special reason why?
CL: it's the most recent song we sang as 7 dream 

DJ: what is your next goal (after winning 1st place)?
JN: having a comeback again as 7 members 
CL: promoting as 7 dream for a long long time is my top goal

DJ: do the members exchange gifts on coming of age day/birthdays?
HC: honestly... we receive them but we don't really give them
CL: haechan hyung does that
HC: dream has 6 members and will have 7 in the future. if we combine all... we have 10 over members
JN: 127 + dream (+ U) is a total of 18 members
HC: to look after everybody's birthdays is... honestly i don't quite remember birthdays well. hence we just gather together to have a meal

JN: i hope we could come here next time not with 3 members but with 7