❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

hendery got emotional & got comfort from xiaojun & kun hendery: in the past, these sweat to me are like tears, because,,,, (teary eyed) but now its,, xiaojun: hendery, its a first hes like this hendery: i just thought my past self practicing

Ten said the way to relieve his stress is by 'playing' (more like to disturb) two people. It's Kun and Winwin bcs their reaction is fun, then he showed how he disturbed them *tickling Lucas* then imitated WW reaction  

In this fancam Winwin tickled Ten's neck back just the way Ten loves to disturb him omg

sleeping habits kun: talking (ten: a sound like "ummm~" comes out) lucas: rapping (once winwin wake up by his voice) winwin: sleeping with his eyes open hendery: once when ten and kun shared the same room ten and kun had fight. so kun had to sleep with him xiaojun: sleeping with his eyes open too. he wakes up and stares at empty space for a while yangyang: amazingly quiet (dejun: not even breathing sound) he likes to sleep surrounded by stuffed animals

ten and hendery singing i'm so tired by lauv & troye sivan

the name of members that xiaojun saved them on phone -donkey -勝利勝利 (victory victory, refers to winwin) - kun ge - ten ge - 牛羊羊 (niu yangyang/ 羊: sheep) - lucas' number is not saved dejun said they are in contact with each other on we chat. since lucas changed his number many times, there are a few ppl who know his number. that's why lucas is not saved

this is how yangyang teases xiaojun, by poking him then denying it wasnt him xiaojun: are you playing with me yang: dont be so angry its not even me kun: this is real, we witness this everyday

wayv relieve stress : xiaojun - washing plates, packing the room and fighting with yangyang winwin - sleeping late, watching shows or listening to music kun - running ten - playing with two members (the two members ten likes to disturb / play with are kun and winwin) lucas - eating & talking/playing with the members hendery - eating hotpot with lucas yangyang - fighting

Ten got too excited and sprained his neck. Kun massaged his neck to relieve the tension and kept asking if he is okay 

kun said that when he was roommates with ten sometimes ten would wake up in the middle of the night, slap his leg (?) and then fall back asleep (10: I don’t do that!)

winwin did sexy and cute pose... hendery's reaction is a mood

Winwin:Next year we will hold concerts in many cities. We will stay for a long time next year. The most important thing today is that everyone is very happy. Every time I see everyone, I am very happy... there is a stage in the future

We go nanana vcr

ten: even though sometimes wayv got separated, every time we are together in our hearts~ fans say lucas shed a tear when ten said it... the way ten even couldn't think in chinese so asked yangyang for help to translate https://twitter.com/sfoffs/status/1198241804799352832?s=20

yangyang and xiaojun's family are in the fanmeeting. hendery's sister also went there

Doyoung: Wa, really... If I didn't have a job as an idol, I would have tried to bring the Salak fruits back to Korea no matter how, just like Mun Ikjeom

(Mun Ikjeom was a Goryeo Dynasty scholar who secretly snuck cottonseed from China back to Korea)