❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

renjun: jeno and i talked about it… if you don’t see your friends you start to miss them. it’s true, but when you say it your pride is hurt? When i go on holidays.. i think of the members. Why do i think of them? Why do i remember them?

jeno: my longest friend and i have been friends for 7 years, i wonder if we can stop seeing each other now.? we’ve been through bad moments and pretty moments together so even when i go on holidays i think of him

Renjun: Eunji noona is (also) amazing
Eunji: I’m amazing? Yeah I’m pretty  amazing 
Renjun: It’s amazing to meet you in person
Eunji: How is it? Is it good? Is it fun?
Renjun: yes! 

jeno’s playlist
Breath by Park Hyosin

Jeno: When I had a hard time in trainings and I was feeling very heavy i’d listen to this song because it’s good for healing and it helps you sleep

Jaemin’s playlist
Almost is never enough - Ariana Grande

Jaemin: Actually this song is my ringtone. I’ve heard this song a lot since I was interested in Ariana Grande since she debuted, and this song makes my heart feel at ease"

Hyuck’s playlist
Michael Jackson - You are not alone

Haechan: this singer, he’s my favourite singer. this song.. i’m not in puberty anymore but when i was in puberty this song was very emotional and made me feel sensitive, so i really love it

Eunji: “You are Not Alone” did you feel lonely?
Haechan: When I was a trainee.. I felt like this a lot. I was someone who constantly felt lonely because I’m someone who always needs to be around people. So this song made me feel better

Eunji: then who gave you the most strength?

Haechan: Really it was the members here, and the friends I had back then gave me a lot of strength

What do you want to eat rn?
Jeno: Chicken
Chenle: Ramen
Haechan: Beef
Jisung: Ice cream
Jaemin: soybean paste stew
Renjun hotpot

CL: (about simon says) this is our 127 hyungs song, my favorite song from 127, the intro is really…. whenever i listen to it i always get a goosebumps, its really good, i listen to it everyday everywhere.

Jisung said he listens to a variety of music such as rock, and WTTBP is a song that helps him keep his dream. He said that the lyrics of the bridge “Just a man, I’m not a hero
Just a boy, who had to sing this song” is especially meaningful to him 

renjun's reason why he picked 나비서녀 ( EXO - Don't Go)

"I fell into despair for a while, in a rainy day, maybe because of my grades. I was walking outside under the rain, and a butterfly sat on the tip of my nose. It whispered to me, listen to 나비서녀. This is why."

190730 KUN Weibo Update

“Have been attending music arrrangement classes Since it was fun, I tried composing a piece of simple orchestral music Here to submit my assignment hahaha Listen to it with earphones~”

Translated by highonmilktea - SM_NCT