❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

“Today we have some really really good news! Dream won 1st place on Music Bank for the first time! Recently we’ve been seeing seniors winning, and we’ve been feeling envious, we’ve been giving them the flowers. Today we received the flowers. It feels so different. Receiving the award felt different too. Today I was so happy. The only thing was that our Seasonies weren’t there. If you were there it would’ve been better.”

Did you see WayV gege’s cat?
“They already got one? I only heard they wanted to get one but I didn’t hear if they’ve already got one.”
https://twitter.com/squishyychenle/status/1258752562271940610?s=20

someone asked renjun if jisung cried and he responded like this:
"actually, crying doesn't mean you have to cry bc you are touched. it different per situation. jisung's thoughts have changed and he has matured, so he might not express his feelings through tears anymore. i think crying is not the standard. so please don't make jisung cry."

5 yo haechan vs 5 haechan’s 
renjun said this is really hard, he think 5 years old haechan would be better, it will be comfortable if he’s with 5 years old haechan, he said it will be fun if he’s with 5 haechan but it might be too hard

- renjun instagram - 
renjun : i want to open an acc~ i believe there’ll be a chance in the future to open an acc~

fans: renjun-ah should i show you drinking bubble tea trough my nose?
rj: it will hurt... ㅎㅎ

Q: Are you still in an A.R. (Awkward Relationship) with Doyoungie hyung?
Renjun: (laughs) To be honest, after that...contacting each other separately... there’s something like that. When Doyoungie hyung bought us grilled eel rice and coffee and sent it to our waiting room, I said words of thank you like “I enjoyed the meal” or “I ate it deliciously” but other than that, I haven’t had a lot of opportunities to meet him

“What does it feel like to be a no. 1 singer?”
it feels like you have the rest of the world— very happy!~ the feeling of having all our czennies?~

(english subs) renjun: crying doesn't mean you have to cry because you are touched.

comment: because of you, i have to learn chinese~
rj: i will teach you~ it’s not hard~

czennie: eoh? renjun-ah, the clothes that you wear right now is jaemin’s (clothes)?”
rj: how did you know? today i asked permission from jaemin at morning and wore it, this is a very unique clothes but i think it’s pretty so i borrowed it once today and tried wearing it, actually, the clothes in our dorm i really don’t know who’s who, there’s too much

200508 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

EXfZFJ5UcAE3nUK?format=jpg&name=large

Caption: From NCT DREAMS
Thank you seasonnies from Japan for supporting us!! 
Thanks to everyone’s support we managed to get 1st place! 
Pls continue to support us from now!!

Message Translation

EXfcbvuUEAYirR7?format=jpg&name=large
EXfcbv1UwAIYfPu?format=jpg&name=large
EXfcbv0UMAA6wRr?format=jpg&name=large

Translated by hcmyfullsun 

200508 NCT DREAM @ Music Bank

EXfu97pUYAEg6J9?format=jpg&name=large
EXfu_L3VcAERl8P?format=jpg&name=large

200508 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EXfyARSUcAAyhRX?format=jpg&name=large

seasoniee!!! today is the day nct dream has won 1st place on public broadcast!!! this moment only happened thanks to everyone, this is a prize for you all~ thank you for yesterday and today, please take care of tomorrow~ yo dream
#NCTDREAM #시즈니 #wegoup

Translated by kkum825