[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

46 minutes ago, mshan said:

Why sbs is so quiet? At least create some buzz about this drama. Aigoo they already got the best possible line of actors and actresses for this drama... 

Totally agree with you @mshan KRW and PSH are top notch. It's really up to SBS to feed us some buzz even if the cast wants to film under wraps. Can't they grab an interview or something between the leads. They don't have to reveal the storyline for an interview???

@mari16 this is the photo of KRW at Incheon hospital filming 'Doctors'

7939EA0A-830B-4635-B236-79B17EA0BE3C_zps

cr: as tagged

• Like 19

6 hours ago, mshan said:

Why sbs is so quiet? At least create some buzz about this drama. Aigoo they already got the best possible line of actors and actresses for this drama... 

agree with you....its just TOOOOOO QUIETTTTTT......dont have some buzz or a bit media play about this drama...they have this dream team as their actors but they still didnt do anything to make some noisy...dont make my dream team in medical drama being wasted like this...do your job properly SBS...

okay hope they really released preview today in the end of daebak drama (silently pray but still have low expectation because i dont want to be disappointed later and rant here again...i always come here for rant nowaday..sorry for it :sweatingbullets:).....June already in front of our eyes...come on ppali ppaliii..if that (hopeless) preview finally out...this thread will move faster for sure...

5 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

Totally agree with you @mshan KRW and PSH are top notch. It's really up to SBS to feed us some buzz even if the cast wants to film under wraps. Can't they grab an interview or something between the leads. They don't have to reveal the storyline for an interview???

@mari16 this is the photo of KRW at Incheon hospital filming 'Doctors'

cr: as tagged

huwaaaaa...KRW finally....chajatttaaaaaaaa.....finally i found you!!!!hahahahahahaha...thanks for sharing!!!! so excited just by see that a bit blur picture...hahahahahaha...even thou i know which one KRW is but still not sure because i cant see his face!!!hahahahaha...

agree...they can do interview in magazine or pictorial together (like how lucky romance did back then) even they released the teaser one month a head...yeah this is what MBC did to their dramas...what are you doing sbs???hahahahaha...me desperately waiting for it,,,

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER I AM IN TEARS

my excitement for this drama just went up by 1000x but poor Kim Rae Won looks totally exhausted :( 

Who is exhausted  look at him young and handsome and the new hair cut is charming:wub::D

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER I AM IN TEARS

my excitement for this drama just went up by 1000x but poor Kim Rae Won looks totally exhausted :( 

Filming movie isn't too bad actually

And he has a few day break before Doctors.

He should be fine 

Janghyuk is still in China and hasn't got back for BM yet... He is the one that has no break :P

• Like 16

I am sooooo happy with the couple photo, Hye-jung (Shin Hye) looks just like a student next to her handsome teacher and she looks so happy:w00t::wub: I think they will make a beautiful OTP in the drama

• Like 17

@NileRoseWho is exhausted  look at him young and handsome and the new hair cut is charming:wub::D

Totally agreed. OMG. I am not shipping, but Jesus Christ , they look awesome togheter, he looks like someone our baby girl can lean on . He gives this viber of honesty, trust , caring, protector. Shin Hye, baby girl , thank you for introduced me to this manly, handsome fellow Kim Rae Won. I am a fan, I am a fan, I am a fan all the way. Alleluia. Yes.:heart::heart::heart: Fighting.

ah this poor ahjumma heart.

• Like 15

Guest Agie

O.M.G....Shin Hye and KRW...yesssss finally their pic together, happy dance....Is KRW into his character ? He is a bit serious here, only small smile .... aaaah I am not worried in no time Shin Hye will put big smile on his face :wub::wub::P

....anyone know what Shin Hye write on her and KRW pic ? Is she call him oppa or sunbae? :D:lol:

O.M.G.....admire onion headadmire2 onion head

no wonders this thread moves a bit faster when i was away to watch my sunday var show....ahaaah onion headjjanjjan.... the OTP picture together

how come they looks so good,,,i know they will but but but it still surprised me.....its real right????am i not dreaming right now????cute1 onion head i am in tears tooooo.....crying1 onion headso gorgeousembarrassed4 onion head,,,,so handsome-beautiful...such a great OTP....dying onion headdead onion head(this is what happen to me when found that pic in this thread)

and KRW...finally after rant i cant see your face now i can see you properly with that nice hair cut,,,,and you make it greater with PSH beside you...oh you really know how to make surprised attack that will drives me crazy really.... crying2 onion headmiss you so much!!!! you really looks charming and gorgeous!!!!huwaaaaaa crying2 onion headmy heart look so weak after see that picture.....really really good picture to start my Monday.,....looking forward to teaser tonight...kkuk...kkuk,..cheer1 onion headcheer3 onion head

this is me before see that picture desperate1 onion headbut now i am happy onion head(hugs all chingu here!!!!!!!!!!)

ps: PSH in doctor coat....she looks great in that white coat...neomu yeppeooooo!!!! huwaaaa cant wait admire2 onion head

• Like 10

Park Shin-hye tries to kiss mystery friend

Updated : May 29 2016

(Park Shin-hye's Instagram)

On Sunday, actress Park Shin-hye uploaded on Instagram a photo of her with a mysterious female friend.

The photo showed her with her lips puckered, trying to kiss a friend who was sitting next to her.

In the caption that accompanied the photo, she jokingly begged the friend to accept her kiss, saying, “Please accept my love.”

Park is currently filming the upcoming drama “Doctors,” which will premiere on SBS in June.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 9

HOLY MOTHER OF SWEET JESUS!!!!!!!!

First of all A huge thanks to ShinHye. While most of the other actors don't even post a single pic of their new projects, she is keeping us so greatly updated (No doubt SBS is not keen to promote)... Also she posted the first OTP photo!!!!

Okay now let me come to the photo....They look so G.O.O.O.D.. KRW has such a manly and dreamy charm around himself. But yeah he does look tired. I just hope it doesn't show on-screen.

• Like 8