[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Anyyeong :glasses:

i am so glad i can join this thread :wub: i am exciting with this couple because of big gap of age.. curious about the chemistry, but they assure me that they chemistry will be undeniable with those all teasers :heart:

the teasers and BTS is killing me tho... KRW is so handsome and manly and Shin hye is beautiful as always.

Looking forward to other posts... have a good day everyone! (it's still 9.49 AM in Indonesia )

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

PSH must really have some soft nice smelling hair since KRW seems to be constantly touching it :P

=]] I was staring at her hair throughout the whole clip. haha, I think that's why she can't cut it, the shampoo contract must have been really happy to see all these pics/clips. her hair is so nice~~~ 

From what I can see, they have good chemistry. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, gangurhar said:

PSH must really have some soft nice smelling hair since KRW seems to be constantly touching it :P

Hahaha....I thought only me who notice that :wub: ......KRW should shooting commercial shampoo with Shin Hye :lol:

"Doctors" Yoon Gyoon-sang, "A doctor who's a golden spoon and cold but warm"

2016/06/09 

photo733045.jpg

Actor Yoon Gyoon-sang revealed that he was attracted to his character from the beginning during an interview.

Yoon Yoon-sang said, "It was tough letting go of "Six Flying Dragons". I always find it hard to let go of dramas I've been in".

About his character of Yoon Do, he said, "He is from a very wealthy family. He was born as a 'gold spoon' (a term used for those born rich). He is also a talented neurosurgeon. He is bad-tempered but sincere so he isn't hated by people. He's even clumsy sometimes. In other words, he's cold on the outside but warm on the inside. He seems blunt but is actually very shy and has a kind heart".

"He is a character I've never done before and it's a character with a professional job so I was really attracted to him from the beginning. I think Yoon Do will help me become a better actor".

"Actually, I'm always nervous whenever I start a new job. "Doctors" has everything from seniors to juniors and can relate with people. There's a lot to learn from this drama. I have a good feeling about it".

Yoon Gyoon-sang expects "Doctors" to be the best drama this year. "It's the story of youth; it's sweet and the story is abundant".

"Inside the story there is also competition, romance and conflict. It's dynamic and anyone would understand that the drama is about youth. They will relate easily to this because I know that it's going to be a great mellow, romantic, humanly, medical drama".

"Doctors" will be released on the 20th at 10PM.

• Like 15

OMG YESSS!! MORE PHOTOS!! AND A BTS VIDEO!!! YYAYYYYY!!!

Omg. Park Shin Hye and that little puppy are so cute together!!! and Ji Soo is killing me with his sexiness.... omg... I'm already dying from watching the BTS video...

Only 5 days left till the Press Conference and 10 Days left for the release of the drama!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Park Shin Hye's Instagram Update

22vuKD6.jpg

It looks like it's the director's birthday today!!!

• Like 16

O.M.G.....i miss so many updates from this thread...this drama really move faster...yeah its closer to 20th june so no wonder the tread moves faster than before...and here i am being left behind again...okay will catch up now...finally have time to catch up (dunno how many pages i will back read later....just start back reading 3 pages already got so many goodies....huwaaaa)..the last update that i saw was second teaser....i thought i will get that only this week but NOOOOOOOO...im really wrong being away from soompi these days...TT.TT

thanks for the update chingudeul.......thank you so much for sharing it...

and wow so many newbie here!!!!!! nice to meet you all...lets have fun here...

ottohkeee....im torn im torn...jisoo and PSH looks so hot omo omo...yeah this is young love will be...and  KRW-PSH...the true OTP looks better and better the more i see their pictureeee....OMG. what happen with my heart when i this drama start airing later, this OTP just so so so so superb awesome and kinda waiting for the chemistry on acting later...makes me more more more excited....

KRW.....you always know how to make my fangirl heart so happy with your smile...your precious smile...that makes my heart flutter....and why are you looks so good in any characters with any profession????in punch with formal suit as hot prosecutor,and here as a doctor with white gown and as a teacher too???huwaaaaaaaaa....KRW cant wait to see you in this dramaaaaa cant waittttttt!!!!

the BTS video really killing me...die die dieeeeeee.....touchy2 here and there....

love the pic from 4 leads.....the 4 looks so good...so pretty and so handsome...just realize KRW looks shorter compare to YKS...yeah YKS just too tall...and YKS a bit chubby maybe to show that he is from golden spoon family..hahahaha....

okay i must back read first......fyuh....(fighting to myself!!!!!)

• Like 12

Wuah, thank you for the BTS. They look so in love, aren't they. Be still my shipping heart.

Yes, I think the one in the home is after they both doctors, judging from Shin Hye's hair. It's either that or a photoshoot for the poster. The one when they hold hands in the park is for the poster, judging from Shin Hye's clothes.

Btw, does Hong Ji Hong often visit Hye Jung in the house? It was him who gave the milk when she was doing push up, right?

Omo! Am I over-analizing a kdrama. 

• Like 11

TopStarNews Doctors Pic

June 10, 2016

Beautiful chemistry!    :grin:

1465541504-83.jpg

Source:http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=199945

--------------------------------------------

Posted on June 10, 2016 by ockoala

dssd.jpg

Oh what a healthy diet and a perfectly suitable summer haircut can do for elevating even already top visuals. K-actor Kim Rae Won was last seen on SBS in the dark critically acclaimed drama Punch looking like he literally got punched in the soul by life, all wan, emaciated, and battered. It wasn’t as extreme as Christian Bale in Machinest type character acting but definitely changed audience perception of him just in time for a career resurgence.

Now he’s back on SBS with upcoming drama Doctors, playing not just a doctor but a happy, healthy, warm and friendly one, basically the antithesis of his Punch character. I can’t get enough of how awesome he looks, and paired with that disarming smile which has been one of his trademarks, it’s like Park Shin Hye hit the costar jackpot once again. He can still stand to put on another 5 to 10 lbs but otherwise this is the best I’ve seen of Kim Rae Won in a long time.

isa1.jpg

isa3.jpg

isa6.jpg

Not to be outdone in the least, Park Shin Hye is also looking her top notch best in all the character stills and previews for Doctors. The hairstyle is a 10 and her tough girl aura is nicely conveyed.

Source:http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/10/kim-rae-won-rocking-the-charming-handsome-aura-in-new-stills-from-sbs-drama-doctors/#more-75299

• Like 18