[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

InstyleKorea IG Update | WTwoWorlds

Trans: #Editor L’s Eating Drinking Playing

If you are a true drama fanatic, just watching an episode for 10 minutes should be enough for you to go get a feel of the series, right? After the broadcast, it has been dominating the 1st place of search portals – #W. A strong story and actors with no holes in their acting! It gives the feeling that it will surpass ‘Nine’, the current life drama of this editor! It’s #a hit really a hit

Trans:  hitoritabi

• Like 11

7 hours ago, oohhkkay said:

It might be too early to worry about it… but having watched the same scriptwriter’s work Nine before… 

(Potential spoilers and my speculations after discussion with friends last night)

Hide contents

I wonder if she felt the same like Yeon Joo’s dad when she killed the male lead in Nine. And is she going to do the same here? One of my friend said maybe she’s not going to do the same because this is not tvN and the audience might not be able to accept it?

A friend of mine said it might be similar to Sophie’s World. I have only read the first bit long ago, but it seems Sophie realised she was a character created and then went to the real world later on. 

Really curious how it will go on. And waiting for the moment Kang Chul goes to the “real” world.

From the story, it seems that the writer is condemning people who consider themselves God being able to judge others. I found this quite interesting. 

Who owns the story? Really the writer? Or the reader? (Reader response being the most important than what the writer want to write.) Or the characters? (Will of the character is not unheard of among those who write…)

Really fascinating theme

interestiinnng 

• Like 5