[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Aaaah yes it's about the pressconf .. i read the list of the attendees and only recognized KC, YJ, YJ's father, KC's secretary and bodyguard and the PD ... now there's another name that i didn't recognize.. who is it ??

And for everyone who wants to watch it live on v.qq you actually have to make a booking and create an account in there.. you can create it with sending a message to a number that they'll provide and they'll send you back your login details ! I don't understand chinese but God knows how much trouble i went through to understand hihihi (screenshot + google my savior ) i also was able to download the app (i don't know the name but it's logo is a pink heart )it let's you watch live on your phone very easily (making an account and following JS is not easy at all hahaha but it's worth it because watching is easy :D  they even send you notifications when the drama starts) if anyone knows it and understand chinese maybe he can help with putting the steps over here ;) 

• Like 7

I don't know if this was posted ...sorry if it is..

Watch: Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo lock lips in new 'W' trailer

Maolen E. | Jul 15, 2016 01:13 AM EDT

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/141769/20160715/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-lock-lips-w.htm#ixzz4EYWV6Ix7

15 hours ago, MarieJose said:

Aaaahhh today i was so tired i couldn't join you guys and i regret it because apparently i missed some good news .. i should not let that happen again with you flying with the pages of the thread.. i had to back read about 3 pages .. anyyyyway

4/ please if anyone in here knows some blogs or websites that gives reviews and in which people always comment and share their oppinions like dramabeans or koalasbackground can you PM me the links .. i'd like to read everything concerning W and most of the articles posted here contains only the opinion of the author who wrote it without comments .. i like reading comments :P 

#Wfighting 

I only know softy's blog soulsrebel  dot wordpress dot com but she's recaaping UF now ...she only do reviews and recaps if she's interested with the drama...I don't know if she'll do W... 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Aaaah yes it's about the pressconf .. i read the list of the attendees and only recognized KC, YJ, YJ's father, KC's secretary and bodyguard and the PD ... now there's another name that i didn't recognize.. who is it ??

And for everyone who wants to watch it live on v.qq you actually have to make a booking and create an account in there.. you can create it with sending a message to a number that they'll provide and they'll send you back your login details ! I don't understand chinese but God knows how much trouble i went through to understand hihihi (screenshot + google my savior ) i also was able to download the app (i don't know the name but it's logo is a pink heart )it let's you watch live on your phone very easily (making an account and following JS is not easy at all hahaha but it's worth it because watching is easy :D  they even send you notifications when the drama starts) if anyone knows it and understand chinese maybe he can help with putting the steps over here ;) 

too complicated i ll just wait till they upload it somewhere ^_^ dunno why mbc does't upload such stuff on YT or even allow fans to stream via YT link like SBS 

21 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Aaaahhh today i was so tired i couldn't join you guys and i regret it because apparently i missed some good news .. i should not let that happen again with you flying with the pages of the thread.. i had to back read about 3 pages .. anyyyyway

2/ about the fancama and bts released today and the same outfit they're wearing i think maybe they decided to change something no ?? Because i know that when they shoot scenes with same atmosphere and outfit and everything they do it all at once even if parts of it will be shown on different episodes right ?? Or maybe they suddenly decided to add something to the plot and if they did that means they might change a lot of stuff and that means also that they might take into considerations people's guesses and opinions :P 

yeh i do think they decided to either add or change something in that scene maybe after editing they felt something missing or not well executed or something.. hopefully whatever they r doing we will get a good result at the end 

• Like 5

this is what if only...  I think the W team are filming ep. 9 or 10 now... it will mean that before ep. 7 or 8 airs in tv...they are done with filming the last episode ...but what if the drama become a big hit...and fans want to extend the drama...does it mean they will call LJS and HHJ again to film extended episode... arrgghhh...nevermind...

I wonder who will do screenshot of the presscon 'cause I can't do ive streaming on Sun...I'll just rely on you guys...

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

dunno why mbc does't upload such stuff on YT or even allow fans to stream via YT link like SBS  

They don't ??? :o  ? that's so unfortunate i mean yes i'll be watching live but still i want some youtube links to download and to watch again and again!!!

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

@MarieJose You mean this guy =>  12184.jpg  Lee Si-eon?

We were just talking about him yesterday. 

On 7/15/2016 at 0:31 AM, ohnoitscindy said:

I think the guy's playing Oh Yeon Joo's father's student, Park Soo Bong. 

This thread is going so fast! Need to catch up! lol

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

this is what if only...  I think the W team are filming ep. 9 or 10 now... it will mean that before ep. 7 or 8 airs in tv...they are done with filming the last episode ...but what if the drama become a big hit...and fans want to extend the drama...does it mean they will call LJS and HHJ again to film extended episode... arrgghhh...nevermind...

I wonder who will do screenshot of the presscon 'cause I can't do ive streaming on Sun...I'll just rely on you guys...

we will rely on each other hhhh don't woryy there are a lot of fans outhere who will do SC , nd other will update from inside the presscon hall as well :D photos videos everything ;) 

7 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

They don't ??? :o  ? that's so unfortunate i mean yes i'll be watching live but still i want some youtube links to download and to watch again and again!!!

some fans will definetly do that just hope mbc won't block them, let's wait nd see 

• Like 6

@i.am.bugz.funny thanks for the link dear .. as long as it has an active comment section it'll do for me .. even UF fans can drop ccomments about W since they're competing and i'dd like to read everything ;) 

and concerning the press conf you can log into twitter and instagramand search W tag with LJS and HHJ and you'll find everything !! If i can post here what i found i'll do it but you already know my struggles with soompi huhh 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

some fans will definetly do that just hope mbc won't block them, let's wait nd see 

let's stalk naver if they don't upload on youtube... I think want to attract more fans locally than international... promoting W is MBC's one weak point...

@i.am.bugz.funny thanks for the link dear .. as long as it has an active comment section it'll do for me .. even UF fans can drop ccomments about W since they're competing and i'dd like to read everything ;) 

and concerning the press conf you can log into twitter and instagramand search W tag with LJS and HHJ and you'll find everything !! If i can post here what i found i'll do it but you already know my struggles with soompi huhh 

I love reading comments too and reviews...all about W interest me so I'm visiting all the links I know just to see feedback for this drama...like Asianwiki and kdrama.org... but in Koala's playground some comments there are not good... well we can't please everybody so it's okay...

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

let's stalk naver if they don't upload on youtube... I think want to attract more fans locally than international... promoting W is MBC's one weak point...

I love reading comments too and reviews...all about W interest me so I'm visiting all the links I know just to see feedback for this drama...like Asianwiki and kdrama.org... but in Koala's playground some comments there are not good... well we can't please everybody so it's okay...

yeh they may uploaded on naver, nd maybe on viki as well since viki is collaborating wz W u can see their logo on the official poster of W :D 

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh they may uploaded on naver, nd maybe on viki as well since viki is collaborating wz W u can see their logo on the official poster of W :D 

maybe Viki will be one of their sponsor too...'cause I always see their logo at the end Lucky Romance... we're a hot thread again... getting hotter as we're getting nearer to July 20...daebak!...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

maybe Viki will be one of their sponsor too...'cause I always see their logo at the end Lucky Romance... we're a hot thread again... getting hotter as we're getting nearer to July 20...daebak!...

yupiii hahahahahah

well yeh prob cz iit's among the sponsors logos on the poster there is KIA as well nd other brands 

• Like 6

Yeah @irenetan ii know him now only got confused with the name and i didn't think he'll be present in the press conf i thought only those who have major roles in the drama .. it seems that he does .. interesting !!

@i.am.bugz.funny actually bad comments are good too hhhahaha at least it shows their interest and they won't help not watching the drama just to bash about it more and more .. but they don't know that they just increase the views which is good hahah :P 

@Rania Zeid thanks for the info although viki isn't available in my country :(  but i know i'll manage it somehow ;) and about the sponsors i'm wondering whether NOYB is sponsoring it too ?? Since he's always wearing it ? (I think i should've asked this question elsewhere :P

• Like 7

i hate the fact that i suddenly found myself as a silent reader/lurker in this thread!:bawling:

i don't even have the luxury of time to back read the thread from the last page i was in cuz it's taking me like forever accessing the page(i'm really such a pathetic right now)

Anyway kudos to all of you WORLDies i'm having so much fun silently reading all your thoughts,theories and some wild thoughts & theories especially when it comes to our OTP:lol:

^i feel bad for feeling happy that lucky romance has ended finally like i've been waiting for it's finale so that our most anticipated drama for 2016 can finally takes off!:D^

W-4!!!

• Like 9

@i.am.bugz.funny actually bad comments are good too hhhahaha at least it shows their interest and they won't help not watching the drama just to bash about it more and more .. but they don't know that they just increase the views which is good hahah :P 

well I don't care about bashers anymore... if they don't want it then they don't ... all I care is people who love what I love...and when it comes to this drama... I can only see positive comments...nothing more...hahahaha...

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

how much I love seeing a pic of my drama on the side of the screen on other dramas airing time!! :D

cr: dramabeans

dear...I got shock when I saw Ryu here...I thought you posted on a wrong thread or I was in a wrong thread hahahaha... 64iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji  but I love to see my OTP at the side of the screen...

• Like 5

15 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

i hate the fact that i suddenly found myself as a silent reader/lurker in this thread!:bawling:

i don't even have the luxury of time to back read the thread from the last page i was in cuz it's taking me like forever accessing the page(i'm really such a pathetic right now)

Anyway kudos to all of you WORLDies i'm having so much fun silently reading all your thoughts,theories and some wild thoughts & theories especially when it comes to our OTP:lol:

^i feel bad for feeling happy that lucky romance has ended finally like i've been waiting for it's finale so that our most anticipated drama for 2016 can finally takes off!:D^

W-4!!!

dear where have you been? I've been looking for you these past two weeks...and I notice you're not posting anymore...I thought you lose your interest in W drama... I think you're so busy right now...but anyway glad you're back on track... miss you dear... 70 Lovely lanterns doll emoji gifs

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

1/i'm gald to know that W is being shown on the streets.. finally MBC gave us something and along side with W icon showing on the side of the channel and also i heard the teaser has been played repeatedly so that's good  (i don't think MBC has done that with the previous dramas like lucky romance or wanted right ? That means that W is her breakthrough drama this year and therefore we expect more )

2/ about the fancama and bts released today and the same outfit they're wearing i think maybe they decided to change something no ?? Because i know that when they shoot scenes with same atmosphere and outfit and everything they do it all at once even if parts of it will be shown on different episodes right ?? Or maybe they suddenly decided to add something to the plot and if they did that means they might change a lot of stuff and that means also that they might take into considerations people's guesses and opinions :P 

3/ I think i heard enough today about foodtrucks received and sent hahahaha kyung sang is such a good friend i'm happy he did that .. and the fans support like DC and jshine is really overwhelming .. the crew of W must be very happy and proud of their leads and the leads themselves must be very happy !! I hope this support pays off :D

4/ please if anyone in here knows some blogs or websites that gives reviews and in which people always comment and share their oppinions like dramabeans or koalasbackground can you PM me the links .. i'd like to read everything concerning W and most of the articles posted here contains only the opinion of the author who wrote it without comments .. i like reading comments :P 

5/ i know i read something else that i wanted to comment about but i forgot .. i'll post again once i remember hihihi .. sorry for the long post !! 

#Wfighting 

2/ you're right I think they would shoot the entire scene even if they'll keep parts from us for other episodes!! but what did they wanted to add or change to refilm the scene, maybe that's a good thing about pre-production they can still add and change things to have a better result!! 

4/ those the sites I visit offten and the others I know didn't show if they'll review/recap W or not!! I'll tell you if they post about it!! :) I love reading everything about W myself, can anyone send me links too, and thank you!! :)

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

:tears: I'm too bad with technologie so it's impossible for me!! :tears:

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

too complicated i ll just wait till they upload it somewhere ^_^ dunno why mbc does't upload such stuff on YT or even allow fans to stream via YT link like SBS 

yeh i do think they decided to either add or change something in that scene maybe after editing they felt something missing or not well executed or something.. hopefully whatever they r doing we will get a good result at the end 

they want us to kill us of frustration and wait!! :tears:

it's a good thing that they had the time to change/add something before the airing of the episodes so it must be for the better!! :)

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a good question!! :lol: if they finished filming while the drama is ongoing it means there would be no extention and no final changing!!

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

I remember seeing video from the press conference on YT hopefully will find alot for W drama!! 

• Like 5