[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Wow, I was only gone for like 6 hours to go hang out with friends and eat and I come back to 2 new pages of stuff to read. Thank you guys! Lets keep this love for SOTUS up!

Thank you to everyone for the video links. I just started the download process and will start translating the second it's done. I'll probably pull an all-nighter so I'll be back to update when I've made progress. ^_^

8 minutes ago, nolawlie said:

LOL i think its sooo cute seeing you guys getting so excited about latest episode. i really try not to read the spoiler tho lol. and sadly i dont understand thai at all. my only hope are only fansubbers :')

You have no idea. :lol:  We LIVE for this show, every Saturday is very much awaited by us, and secretly wishing that it's twice a week rather than once a week, waiting is such an agony, we're crazy like that, but I'm ok with it. Every Raw link and subbed episode is like hitting a gold mine.  Ha ha ha ha.  :blush:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Wow, I was only got for like 6 hours to go hang out with friends and eat and I come back to 2 new pages of stuff to read. Thank you guys! Lets keep this love for SOTUS up!

Thank you to everyone for the video links. I just started the download process and will start translating the second it's done. I'll probably pull an all-nighter so I'll be back to update when I've made progress. ^_^

@delightful Ha ha ha, we're that enthusiastic and no worries, it's all engines go for this thread and all the fans here. Thank you so much for all your hard work, time spent subbing and taking the precious time out from your RL to make it happen.  We really appreciate it. You're made of sugar and spice and all things nice. :blush:  But don't push too hard on yourself though. We're already very thankful there is someone willing to sub at all. I'm totally a member of your "appreciate delightful fanclub". :blush:  :heart:

• Like 5

Morning. :D

It's that day again, day after new episode of SOTUS. Now wait for next episode begins. :tears: (I should busy myself with other things or I'm just gonna feel sad all week long because there's no SOTUS ugh)

wow... 4 new pages. :wub:

8 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Sing answering fans about which brand of camera he use now.

Krist: Which brand of condom do you use?

Singto: Which brand do you want me to use?

OMG 229.gifchoked.gif OMG... 

@dreadaeleonkvothe Those are some of my favorite moments too. ha Love all the GIF's. :wub::wub:

Warm welcome to @Shirayuki Ozumi @thefarkfangirl @kahoko :lol::wub: 

Ok, now I just need to say this... I couldn't sleep well yesterday... Arthit and Kong were on my mind... ahh I was just thinking about all the things that happened in the latest episode and then I played them again and again in my head and like that I hardly fell asleep. Then I woke up couple of times to get again there... then when I woke up this morning they are still on my mind. Those boys are killing me. I still didn't calm down after yesterday... I need to. I need to... I really need too. ah 

One other thing was on my mind and that's Puppy Honey. I have mixed feelings here... With all happiness that happened in SOTUS and PH, PH ending and I was heart-broken knowing that I need to wait for S2, but again I was here happy like crazy person for SOTUS, then PH feels kick in again and I just think about how those 6 episode were THE BEST and how I LOVE both couples and how I'm crazy about Rome/Pik and how 6 episodes weren't enough, but still it was short but very sweet... ahhh it was one hard night for me, in a good way. lol

So... Puppy Honey

Spoiler

THAT SCENE where all paint that Porsche gave to Rome splashed all over Rome and Pik and OMG then... them... hugging... and then... trying to get up but Pik falls on Rome... OMGOMGOMG *my feels* I was fanboying like crazy there. Needed to rewind that scene couple of times.

Then them cleaning together all that color from their bodies... my my... Gun's body...34efamg.gif ohh I need to get back... that was such a sweet scene. 

I'll just go fast forward to the kiss. SO I needed to stop couple of times... then it happened and I was like. I NEED MORE.

Really lots of development happened with Pik/Rome characters and their feelings. I'm really loving it. They did an amazing thing with just 6 episodes. :heart: At the end, it leaves you wanting more and this is definitely one of those dramas that you can always come back to re-watch. It's perfect. It's short and so sweeeeet to watch. :wub: You will grin through all 6 episodes. At least I did. XD

I'M HUNGRY, I NEED S2!!

(Sorry for my rambling about PH... I just need to let my feels out about this one too. ^_^)

• Like 8

@delightful: Don't worry, please take your time in translating it, we trust you that you will provide us with the best service. Hehe. Thank you once again, Don't forget to add a signature somewhere in your video, so that other forum people will not steal your work and not credit you.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

It's that day again, day after new episode of SOTUS. Now wait for next episode begins. :tears: (I should busy myself with other things or I'm just gonna feel sad all week long because there's no SOTUS ugh)

@dreadaeleonkvothe Those are some of my favorite moments too. ha Love all the GIF's. :wub::wub:

Ok, now I just need to say this... I couldn't sleep well yesterday... Arthit and Kong were on my mind... ahh I was just thinking about all the things that happened in the latest episode and then I played them again and again in my head and like that I hardly fell asleep. Then I woke up couple of times to get again there... then when I woke up this morning they are still on my mind. Those boys are killing me. I still didn't calm down after yesterday... I need to. I need to... I really need too. ah 

One other thing was on my mind and that's Puppy Honey. I have mixed feelings here... With all happiness that happened in SOTUS and PH, PH ending and I was heart-broken knowing that I need to wait for S2, but again I was here happy like crazy person for SOTUS, then PH feels kick in again and I just think about how those 6 episode were THE BEST and how I LOVE both couples and how I'm crazy about Rome/Pik and how 6 episodes weren't enough, but still it was short but very sweet... ahhh it was one hard night for me, in a good way. lol

So... Puppy Honey

Hide contents

THAT SCENE where all paint that Porsche gave to Rome splashed all over Rome and Pik and OMG then... them... hugging... and then... trying to get up but Pik falls on Rome... OMGOMGOMG *my feels* I was fanboying like crazy there. Needed to rewind that scene couple of times.

Then them cleaning together all that color from their bodies... my my... Gun's body...34efamg.gif ohh I need to get back... that was such a sweet scene. 

I'll just go fast forward to the kiss. SO I needed to stop couple of times... then it happened and I was like. I NEED MORE.

Really lots of development happened with Pik/Rome characters and their feelings. I'm really loving it. They did an amazing thing with just 6 episodes. :heart: At the end, it leaves you wanting more and this is definitely one of those dramas that you can always come back to re-watch. It's perfect. It's short and so sweeeeet to watch. :wub: You will grin through all 6 episodes. At least I did. XD

I'M HUNGRY, I NEED S2!!

(Sorry for my rambling about PH... I just need to let my feels out about this one too. ^_^)

One of the best bits was how into it Pick's best friend was. He was totally cheering the two on. It was cute. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

So... Puppy Honey

Hide contents

I'M HUNGRY, I NEED S2!!

I'm glad you liked it. hehehe

• Like 4

This is my mood the morning after episode 6..

That smile from Kong while he was at Arthit's balcony, looking at his room from that distance. It felt like he knew he could not say goodbye to that room yet. He has to stay in that room, content himself with the view from its windows, as he is not welcome in this new room.. yet. How happy he would be if he can stay longer but he knows it's not possible. He would not even dare ask. But he brushes it off and continue taking care of that person. He's more important than the pain he is feeling right now. He has to look happy in front of him. He has to help that person heal the physical pain that currently incapacitates him. As for him, he can only do this while that person is helpless, letting him do it. Yet he knows this is just temporary. He can only savour this moment as the clock ticks away the possibilities. Soon he finds himself pushing back the chair, bids goodbye and walks out.. 

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe I totally heart your profile pic. He's a sweetheart. That pic is totally #swag. All the flower/wreath on his head with the blush marks and stars. Ha ha ha ha. :heart:

Yeah it's sooo cute  (◡‿◡✿) I love all the pics from that fan meet so much! KRIST LOOKED SO GOOOOOD. Like ridiculously good at that fan meet loveshower.gif

55 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much!! Don't overwork yourself though 16.gif16.gif

49 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:
Ke Ke Ke

When he made that face :joy: It was so cute! Krist makes the most adorable faces in SOTUS xD

24 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Hide contents

I'M HUNGRY, I NEED S2!!

OMO I love all the scenes that you mentioned!!! No need to apologize for the PH ramblings! I'm also obsessed with Puppy Honey. I rewatched those scenes many times too. GUN IS THE CUTEST THING EVER :love: I also appreciated the body cleaning part... 

drool.gif?w=640

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Timothy Teo said:

Could it be a fight due to the basketball competition, the opponents thought that Wad trying to create this problem, so that his team could win in the last minutes.

Besides if anyone dares to beat up Prem, i will get all the Friday Boys from Love Sick to beat them up (LOLS, just joking)

We'll see when we watch the episode with eng sub. I have also the same suspects.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

One of the best bits was how into it Pick's best friend was. He was totally cheering the two on. It was cute. 

omo THIS! I loved that about Porsche. He was so cheering for them. ^___^ (Rome + Pick = ROCK... I started calling them Rock while watching yesterday's episode... FIGHTING Team Rock! xD :wub:)

Porsche's face while that paint scene happened is just... rofl haha :heart: (and him stalking them with Emma during 'cleaning' time. hahaha)

• Like 6

I'm curious as to why Kong never does the "Wai"? to P'Arthit. In ep 6 when they were eating with the super seniors, and P'Arthit came and does the Wai everyone at the table returned the gesture except Kong. In the last episode, after winning the Basketball, on the way to the Freshy Boy competition, Kong's friend Oak does the Wai on his way passing the seniors, while Kong waited for P'Arthit to come down the steps but never does the Wai. I wonder why? :blink::confused:

:blush:   P.S. P'Arthit's bulging biceps/triceps FTW. *fansself* Saw it at the table when he was talking to the super seniors. Please excuse the things my brain notices. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Good morning, Sotus fans! I hope you enjoyed the episode last night. Thanks to @dreadaeleonkvothe for Em's screenshots and for your hard work, to @Kate Kang Sunyalux for making clear clear the scenes that I and probably other fans have misinterpreted, and you're welcome, @meifang89! I cannot forget our promise to you so I had write about it. I think it took me over an hour to write it but no worries. I enjoyed writing it, looking back on the scenes that comprised the episode. And yes, the PremWad scene happened in that episode so I'm sure you'll love to see it. I am happy that they had that moment. Pay attention to how they looked at each other after getting beaten up! I am sad though because there was not too many scenes with Em but I totally understand. I'm just happy to see him friends with Kong and his face does not seem so sad this time. I know it will be a happy ending for Kong and Arthit and I could only wish them good luck and stay strong. I know you both do not want to hurt each other so you need time to think it through. But not too long, ok? :) Continue inspiring the fans! And as for the rest of you, welcome to the new members, welcome to the returning fans, and I look forward to more happy times for you here in the forum. I pray the best for all of you.

คุณช่างน่าอัศจรรย์! จำไว้.

P.S. I've watched Puppy Honey and I was all smiles. It was light and had good feelings about it. I wish them luck for S2 :) 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Good morning, Sotus fans! I hope you enjoyed the episode last night. Thanks to @dreadaeleonkvothe for Em's screenshots and for your hard work, to @Kate Kang Sunyalux for making clear clear the scenes that I and probably other fans have misinterpreted, and you're welcome, @meifang89! I cannot forget our promise to you so I had write about it. I think it took me over an hour to write it but no worries. I enjoyed writing it, looking back on the scenes that comprised the episode. And yes, the PremWad scene happened in that episode so I'm sure you'll love to see it. I am happy that they had that moment. Pay attention to how they looked at each other after getting beaten up! I am sad though because there was not too many scenes with Em but I totally understand. I'm just happy to see him friends with Kong and his face does not seem so sad this time. I know it will be a happy ending for Kong and Arthit and I could only wish them good luck and stay strong. I know you both do not want to hurt each other so you need time to think it through. But not too long, ok? :) Continue inspiring the fans! And as for the rest of you, welcome to the new members, welcome to the returning fans, and I look forward to more happy times for you here in the forum. I pray the best for all of you.

คุณช่างน่าอัศจรรย์! จำไว้.

i think there will be more Em scenes, especially the discussions between him and kongpob saying who loves who, etc and em confessing to may (i may be wrong).

Totally loved this series

• Like 6

Guest delightful

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Current status: 50% translated!

I just had to come in here and say that I loved Prem and Arthit when they aren't screaming at the top of their lungs. :sweatingbullets:

43 minutes ago, greenfan said:

This is my mood the morning after episode 6..

That smile from Kong while he was at Arthit's balcony, looking at his room from that distance. It felt like he knew he could not say goodbye to that room yet. He has to stay in that room, content himself with the view from its windows, as he is not welcome in this new room.. yet. How happy he would be if he can stay longer but he knows it's not possible. He would not even dare ask. But he brushes it off and continue taking care of that person. He's more important than the pain he is feeling right now. He has to look happy in front of him. He has to help that person heal the physical pain that currently incapacitates him. As for him, he can only do this while that person is helpless, letting him do it. Yet he knows this is just temporary. He can only savour this moment as the clock ticks away the possibilities. Soon he finds himself pushing back the chair, bids goodbye and walks out.. 

ikr! that little smile gave me feels too....im sure he told himself, "...until next time" :wub:

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Current status: 50% translated!

I just had to come in here and say that I loved Prem and Arthit when they aren't screaming at the top of their lungs. :sweatingbullets:

Suk suk!! (fighting in Thai, i tried)...waiting patiently! Truly our angel! and ikr!! we want more scene of those scene!! 

• Like 4