[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Hey Everyone,

New Fan here .This is my first time posting something on a forum.I have been reading all your posts from past two days .I just couldn't stop myself from replying.:D

First of all ,Let me  show you the current state of me after watching SOTUS

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I know insane right .All the other BL shows which i have watched so far was one time watch for me.Man,this Show i don't think i will  ever get tired of watching .I have watched  5 times already.Waiting really sucks,:bawling: Why don't they just broadcast daily instead of weakly :glasses:Just kidding:tounge_wink:

@delightful Girl u are just awesome .Thank you for spending your time to make us subs and translate bits and pieces of novel.you mentioned u live in America now, Same here .:blush: This is for you

200w.gif

P.S : Hey guys,If u liked SOTUS and into  reading Novels and 18+ i would  recommend you to read  Captive Prince series  by P.S cat.You will  love it .Just give it a try.:yum:

captiveprince_2.jpg

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

Hey Everyone,

New Fan here .This is my first time posting something on a forum.I have been reading all your posts from past two days .I just couldn't stop myself from replying.:D

First of all ,Let me  show you the current state of me after watching SOTUS

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I know insane right .All the other BL shows which i have watched so far was one time watch for me.Man,this Show i don't think i will  ever get tired of watching .I have watched  5 times already.Waiting really sucks,:bawling: Why don't they just broadcast daily instead of weakly :glasses:Just kidding:tounge_wink:

@delightful Girl u are just awesome .Thank you for spending your time to make us subs and translate bits and pieces of novel.you mentioned u live in America now, Same here .:blush: This is for you

200w.gif

P.S : Hey guys,If u liked SOTUS and into  reading Novels and 18+ i would  recommend you to read  Captive Prince series  by P.S cat.You will  love it .Just give it a try.:yum:

captiveprince_2.jpg

Can you please post a link to the novel?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Why did those guys beat up Wad? Are they from another faculty? If they are from the same Faculty, I don't think they'd dare to beat P'Prem right? P'Prem covered Wad with his own body. OMGGGG. Knight in shining armour to the rescue. :heart::blush:

Could it be a fight due to the basketball competition, the opponents thought that Wad trying to create this problem, so that his team could win in the last minutes.

Besides if anyone dares to beat up Prem, i will get all the Friday Boys from Love Sick to beat them up (LOLS, just joking)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:

Can anybody see the mistake from Ep6? Kongpob said he's gonna clean up the bowl for Arthit, so he had to stay and waited for Arthit to finish that Rice Soup. But, at the end of the scene, Kongpob didn't help Arthit to clear the desk. :lol:

Kongpob must be wanting Arthit to scold him more, so that their love can be much more stronger

• Like 5

Hi guys! I am so happy to have found an actual discussion forum thread for SOTUS <3

I wonder, does anyone know what is the exact difference between the cut and uncut versions that are aired at 22:00 and 00:00? 

Also, which one of them are the episodes that are available on GMMTV's youtube channel?

Thank you so much!

tumblr_odtyl6UrDn1ql7dijo2_250.gif

• Like 4

thank you everyone for all the shared thrills and joys and unresolved pains the latest episode had provided for us.

let me have have a bit of retrospection and share my response to an external site's review on SOTUS re Kongpop's out of nowhere's flirtation with Arthit:

Spoiler

For me, Kongpope actually had undergone some stages of motivation behind his ‘flirty’ encounters with Arthit.

The first one was sort of Kongpop’s getting back to Arthit for the ‘gay-innuendoish’ initiation the latter subjected him to during the freshmen’s signature campaign. Arthit did a 3-strike gay-shaming offensives by ordering Kongpop to: 1) shout “I like men”; 2) ask 10 guys to go out with him; and 3) then offered to give Kongpop a skirt if he needs one. Kongpop’s initial counter-attack with the gear/wife thingy is then warranted, giving Arthit a dose of his own medicine. 

Having undergone the above, and with Arthit’s initial defense, it emboldened Kongpop to keep the innuendos as a ‘running joke’ against Arthit as this actually made the latter lost his cool. Progressively, Kongpop’s counter-moves may have then interlaced with a bit of sadomasochistic kick (enjoying the look of Arthit's fierce face/hizzy fit when caught off-guard, even with possibility of himself being punished) - to subconscious flirting, to developing affection.

Being a bit cerebral, Kongpope is more guarded with his emotions and more inclined to seek within himself in resolving the conflicts of his heart. While Arthit is a bit of out-there, more transparent, and could therefore be reflexive in dealing with his emotions, making him emotionally vulnerable and struggling at the surface. Kongpope's tendencies to internalize could then be a sort of psychological force of nature that Arthit will have to contend with.

On to EP6, the most poignant scene for me would be the one immediately after the girls left Kongpop on the field, with him almost overcame with emotions to an almost cry but just have to get into a more painful grasp for air instead.

Aside from all the tingly scenes with Arthit (you lot had expressed it well more than I can possibly do), I'm still having kicks seeing Kongpop's arms straddling over Em's desk - and their near arm-fights is a welcome sight.  I love the frames that had Kongpop-May-Em-Tew together for love-quad purposes (with May maybe only for Em, but for the other 3 to bring it on... sorry :).  

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, thefarkfangirl said:

Hi guys! I am so happy to have found an actual discussion forum thread for SOTUS <3

I wonder, does anyone know what is the exact difference between the cut and uncut versions that are aired at 22:00 and 00:00? 

Also, which one of them are the episodes that are available on GMMTV's youtube channel?

Thank you so much!

I'm not sure about the exact differences from each episode because I usually watch the uncut version when it comes out on Line TV and sometimes I only end up watching the cut during the live stream (there's a lot of lag and buffering though so I miss parts of the episode and so I can't always tell which parts from the uncut were missing). I do remember that in the uncut version of episode 3 Arthit bumps into the door whereas in the cut version he just walks through the door.

I'm pretty sure that the ones on GMM TV's youtube channel are the uncut. They only have episode 1 out right now though. Their ep 1 is the same length as the uncut Line TV version of ep 1 that I have.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, greenfan said:

Hi, fellow Sotus fans! I wish to share with you my summary-reaction to the latest episode of Sotus. Yes, a detailed summary of it with a twist of my reactions and thoughts :) I know there already are links to the episode and people may argue that watching it is better than reading. So I'm especially writing this for @meifang89 who cannot watch it yet, especially sharing with @dreadaeleonkvothe as gratitude for his effort in getting for me a screenshot of my favorite Em, you who may not have good internet access yet, and of course to all of you who want to read about the experience of a fellow fan while watching. Please remember that the perspective is coming from someone who has not read the book and is not actually speaking Thai. I watched the un-subbed version but I will note if what I wrote are my thoughts or those that actually transpired in the episode. Here it goes. 

Reveal hidden contents

The first cut shows Kong in the library with Em :) and their thin friend with the eyeglasses. Sorry, I can't remember his name. He shares something online to Kong and Em but they do not seem interested. They were both visibly sad :( They then stand up and Kong had a conversation with a senior girl. I think she was the one who gave Kong books in an earlier episode. I couldn't really tell what they talked about. Kong is now in his room doing school stuff maybe but eventually thinks about what Arthit said during the last meeting when they were punished. Kong goes out. May and her friend then sees Arthit running in the field and talked about it. Someone calls Kong and rushed on a bike. This made me smile as I thought I was seeing an action movie. Lol. The motorbike was awesome! Kong looked very determined as he was driving it.

The next cut opens with Kong riding down his bike, going into the field under his umbrella, protecting his precious P' with it from the rain. Arthit throws the umbrella away, reprimanding Kong. Kong does not give up. Knot comes to reprimand Kong, too! Kong is so importunate. Lol. Arthit continues to run leaving Kong looking sooooo worried. He then looks at the stand and sees the other seniors and freshmen there. He sits down next to May and had a little talk, although I think Kong is not really paying attention. His eyes were fixed at the man who is currently worrying him too much. The precious man is running not only a ridiculous number of rounds but he is doing it under the rain. People begin cheering Arthit on a little later as he finishes the rounds. Kong was very difficult to look at during this scene as his eyes looked so bad, totally worried :( Arthit trips as he was nearing the end, his team still cheering him on. He struggles to finish but makes it. He was on his friends' shoulders as Kong tries to talk to him again. Arthit looks into his eyes strongly and they walk away. Kong could only watch him walk away limping, looking so broken, as if on the verge of crying under his umbrella. I felt like he wanted to throw it away, drench himself in the rain so that those who flocked around him will not notice the tears that are about to fall from his hurting eyes. The cut ends with someone narrating something what he writes online and uploads it. I think this is related to the first scene. And I actually think it is Em writing something for May? I could be wrong :) But I'm excited if it is him! Our boy is not giving up on her, of course!

The third segment shows Prem inside Arthit's room. Arthit wakes up with the sound of his phone ringing. It could be his senior talking to him about what happened. After the call, Arthit coughs and asks for food. Prem offers junk food but Arthit was probably looking for real food. Prem goes out, buys him his pink milk and porridge. I think he felt a little shy with Kong because of the pink milk. Haha. Someone calls Prem and asks Kong to bring the food to Arthit.  Kong knocks hard on Arthit's door and he shouted for the person to get in. Kong smirks as he gets in, Arthit visibly shocked to see Kong. Meanwhile, Prem apparently has to join their fellow seniors in meeting with someone who I'm guessing is the school prefect. I am also getting the impression that it is about how they treat the freshmen. They eventually get reprimanded. Back in Arthit's room, Kong delivers his food and touches Arthit's foot as he asks how he is doing. That was sooooo sweet! I was all smiles with it :) Kong prepares the bed table, Arthit looking a bit puzzled. Maybe this is the first time that someone is doing this for him. Why would someone he constantly punishes still do something like this to him? Kong sits down and watches Arthit eat. Arthit asks him why he is still there and responds about the plate. Arthit could have felt defeated and continues eating. Haha. Kong starts talking about the room (?), stands up and browses through Arthit's collection, him eventually scolding Kong not to touch them. Kong then goes to the balcony for Arthit's clothes and looks at his room from that view. He gives us that very meaningful smile. It felt weird that he was smiling but his eyes were speaking the opposite. They were gloomy and deep :( Kong goes back to the room and prepares to iron Arthit's clothes. Arthit tries to not make him do it but again, he gets defeated. He continues to eat and read while watching Kong. He looked shy. Why is this person doing this? Why is he so good to me? Kong is finally able to get him into conversation when he notices the toy figures in Arthit's shelves. Kong puts the clothes to the dresser and sees the medicine. He looks worried while probably asking Arthit why he did not tell him about it. It should be taken before meals perhaps. Arthit was mouthing as Kong explains. Haha. Arthit's phone rings but he does not answer. Kong puts the chair back and gets out. 

The next cut was Prem seeing Wad getting beaten up by at least five men. Prem rescues him but because they are outnumbered, Prem suffers from the attacks as well. A whistle is heard, prompting the men to retreat. Prem helps Wad stand up and they exchange the most meaningful look that they have ever given each other. Lol! I'm exaggerating! :) Knot then leads a meeting with the freshmen, Arthit on the side. I'm not sure what it was about but Kong smiles. In their classroom, Kong talks to someone on the phone and Em talks to him after. Their friend with the eyeglasses then notices Wad coming in with wounds on his face. They talked and Wad ended it with a nod. I wonder what it was about. Hmmm. May talks and gets heard by Em who then talks to Kong. The segment ends with a meeting of the seniors where Arthit looks upset. 

The final scene happened in a restaurant. Kong arrives and is greeted by the girl that he talked to earlier in the library. He converses with another girl as a couple arrives. I think they are the ones getting married. They say hi to Kong. Arthit later arrives and is called by the P'Tum (?) by his nickname. Why are you smiling, Kong? Haha. Arthit talks to the couple and stands up to the buffet table. His greatest fan followed him and asks to be served. Arthit hands him a plate and puts food on it. Kong says something that made Arthit give us that irritated look. Maybe about the nickname. Kong smiles, says something, the frame now in slo-mo, the ending song kicking in...

That was long! Haha. Thanks for reading and I hope the summary is as accurate as it could be. My favorite from this episode is that smile from Kong while he was at Arthit's balcony, looking at his room from that distance. It felt like he knew he could not say goodbye to that room yet. He has to stay in that room, content himself with the view from its windows, as he is not welcome in this new room.. yet. How happy he would be if he can stay longer but he knows it's not possible. He would not even dare ask. But he brushes it off and continue taking care of that person. He's more important than the pain he is feeling right now. He has to look happy...

Many thanks for the summary!:wub: When I want to ask someone for summary you already did it for me.  I'm touched:bawling:. Um did something happen between Prem and Wad? 

6 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Kyaaaaa!:w00t: Thank you so much! This happen in ep 6? I can't wait to watch it!:wub:

Yes it does happen in episode 6!! I took those ones during the live stream so the video quality wasn't always the best (it lagged more than usual for me this week :tears:). I made gifs of them together though back on page 79 I think :wub::wub::wub: I hope you can watch it soon! If not at least look at the gifs for now and they will help you see what the scene is like :) Even though I was expecting that scene, it was even better than I thought it would be! I still can't get over the way Prem was gazing at Wad! 

Spoiler

Me watching it -->

fa1b8dd61c22dd60d18cc356f195e274.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yana2407 said:

Finally, Kong-Arthit!! I AM SO DONE! SOOO DONE!!! sooo much scenes that make me scream and rolling! SO much come-get-closer scene!! I dont think i am able to express what i feel here.... :sweatingbullets:  

My other comment will be on the editing of the series as a whole... @erngust i agree with you...some scenes are not really capture, the quality of the editing is not as good as other GMM series (i.e. Uprince the series, kiss the series, secret love the series)..it is more like LS the series, which something quite amatuer...some of the scenes are not really well blend in...but anyway i am grateful they make the story alive! i dont watch much BL...but for me this is the best after LS...and a very fresh one...since both are not normal uke-seme guys...they just have love for each other....awwww.... 

KYAAAAAAAAAA~~~ *faint* 

What makes SOTUS special for me is that while it's just actually a very long foreplay, it actually is the most nerve-poking for me in terms of dealing with the journey to being overrun by this most desirable yet tantalizing and cruel emotion called love.

Krist and Singto just managed to convince me that the nuances they've portrayed are as tangible emotions they have for each other, albeit during those fleeting moments, as can truly be.  It made me tingly jealous of those moments they have had, but kinda bittersweet as I'm also wrought with anxieties of having to let go once the SOTUS spell dissipates toward its curtain call.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yes it does happen in episode 6!! I took those ones during the live stream so the video quality wasn't always the best (it lagged more than usual for me this week :tears:). I made gifs of them together though back on page 79 I think :wub::wub::wub: I hope you can watch it soon! If not at least look at the gifs for now and they will help you see what the scene is like :) Even though I was expecting that scene, it was even better than I thought it would be! I still can't get over the way Prem was gazing at Wad! 

Reveal hidden contents

Me watching it -->

fa1b8dd61c22dd60d18cc356f195e274.jpg

Uuughh! This is torturing me! Hope I can go back home early (but I think it's impossible):tired:. So you think that's a start of blossoming love or just ordinary bromance? Sorry if ask too much but I can't stand it too curious:sweat_smile:

3 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I loved episode 6 :wub: Can't wait for next week! I watched it on Line TV, but I don't know how to download from Line TV :tears: If I knew how, I would definitely share the video file. Does anyone here know how to??

I made too many gifs again :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: way too many actually lol... so I'll only share some of them for now then

Let's start with PremWad!! Yay!! Finally some PremWad moments in episode 6! I know @meifang89 is a huge PremWad shipper so you can enjoy these moments -->

PremWad%205_zps07385f7n.gif

But actually, the way that Prem is looking at Wad :wub::wub: His gaze was so caring and passionate! -->

Reveal hidden contents

And did you guys notice the leg touching!!?? 

PremWad%201%20leg%20touch_zps5rlyjib6.gi PremWad%202_zpsyugabj9x.gif PremWad%203_zps5o0wr7dx.gif PremWad%204_zpsg133xsim.gif PremWad%206_zpsaae4nb45.gif

And now back to him being all indifferent and cool again munching on some snacks :joy:

Prem%20eating%202_zpsatof3cwk.gif

Hide contents

Prem%20eating_zpsyrwtef6s.gif Prem%20eating%203_zpstl9kjdaw.gif 

Okay now all the rainy intense/emotional parts -->

Reveal hidden contents

Kong running with him in the rain :wub:

AT%20KP%20run%202_zps0jh0wb44.gif AT%20KP%20run%201_zpsv3nzsqvo.gif AT%20KP%20run%203_zpsytqz08cg.gif rain%20times%201_zpsdxombbgk.gif

Kong being all emotional and worried about his Arthit :tears:

KP%20in%20the%20rain%202_zpsx3cfew1j.gif KP%20in%20the%20rain%201_zps2naiiati.gif
KP%20in%20the%20rain%203_zpsebwgux5q.gif KP%20in%20the%20rain%204_zps6gnocsmo.gif
KP%20in%20the%20rain%206%20hes%20worried KP%20in%20the%20rain%207%20worry%202_zps

Lip bite :wub:
KP%20in%20the%20rain%205%20lips_zpsaae8w

Fighting Arthit! ^^ I love how everyone cheered him on :)

Off%20and%20glasses%20senior%20and%20gun

And then when he finally finishes (so many feels :tears:)

seniors%20in%20the%20rain_zpskvdyfw6f.gi rain%20times%203_zpsrgdnzqd6.gifrain%20times%202_zpsrxq4ipyj.gif rain%20times%205_zpspxdc2hjd.gif
rain%20times%204_zpsngvfnqmk.gif rain%20times%207_zpsinjzqgvd.gif

And then Arthit does a little OK sign with his left hand to let them know he's alright **the feels!** And I also love the way they all look up and at each other when Kongpob is expressing his concern for them (I think that's what he was doing at least :sweatingbullets:). It looks like they are touched by it ^^
rain%20times%208%20ok_zpsrhhfp3zu.gif rain%20times%209%20their%20reaction%20to

Now some random cute Kongpob ones!

Kong%20cutie%20ep%206_zpsg9vmt0s1.gif Kong%20cutie%20smile%20ep%206_zpsedt238k

Reveal hidden contents

KP%20coffee%20drinking%203_zpsufzpnvbj.g KP%20coffee%20drinking%202_zpszqozqszx.g
pretty%20intro%20w%20KP%20in%20rain_zpsh 

And now THE ROOM!! Arthit made so many cute faces when Kong visited him in his room :wub::wub::wub: AHH IT'S JUST SO CUTE XD

In%20room%202%20CUTEST%20ARTIT%20FACE%20

^SO F*ING ADORABLE! His reaction to realizing Kong was the one in the room actually destroyed me. It's too cute

Reveal hidden contents

Me the whole time watching it -->

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jp

Here are the rest -->

Reveal hidden contents

ARTHIT CUTENESS  (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ THAT ADORABLE FACE THOUGH 

In%20room%207%20Arthit%20cute%20looks%20 In%20room%2011%20arthit%20cute%20purse%2
In%20room%2015%20at%20tongue_zpsdauyhf2u In%20room%204%20at%20face_zpsfnwhwuqe.gi
In%20room%2016%20lol%20at%20cute%20grump In%20room%2010%20At%20super%20cute%20hea

LOOK AT HOW FLUSTERED HE IS RIGHT NOW -->
In%20room%2012%20pt%201_zps0o30ddio.gifIn%20room%2013%20flustered%20pt%202_zpsgIn%20room%2014%20awkard%20arthit_zpsxp6r

And then some cute happy eating times :wub:
In%20room%2017%20at%20eating_zpsrqzthhcr In%20room%203%20drinking%20the%20pink%20

As you can probably tell, I find both Krist and Arthit unbelievably adorable :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Ok now other ones from the room scene:

In%20Room%201_zpso3gtuxnf.gif 

Kongpob finally gets to check out Arthit's laundry in person instead of just looking at it out the window all the time in hopes of seeing a certain someone ;) lol

In%20room%205_zpsghoqzu7d.gif

Oh dear goodness that adorable little face -->
In%20room%209%20Kong%20good%20nod_zpssvy 

And now finally the restaurant! I'll just share a few of these :)

Reveal hidden contents

Arthit comes in all smiley and warm (hahaha... his nickname means warmth right? ^_^)

At%20restaurant%201%20at%20smile%20and%2

And there's Kong looking at his Arthit after he arrives xD
At%20restaurant%202%20when%20Kp%20sees%2 At%20restaurant%203%20when%20Kp%20sees%2

Just a random Arthit one -->
At%20restaurant%204_zps33o3ba0e.gif 

And then should I just stick some random ones in a spoiler box?? ...okay yeah let's do that :P

Reveal hidden contents

Arthit running... lol idk why I made these ones... it looks a little bit silly without the sound and bg music and everything

AT%20run%202_zpsjqqanfvq.gif AT%20run%203_zpsrag1mbnz.gif

Actually I think I'm gonna leave it at that ^^

So those were some of my favourite moments from ep 6 ^^ Feel free to take any of the gifs if you want them. I make them because my fangirling needs an outlet and it gives me something SOTUS related to do when there's no more new SOTUS things to watch :tears::D

Sigh... I can't take my eyes of that beautiful gifs :flushed:. I'll bookmark that page:blush:. Again thank you so much for your hard work:heart: