[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1441552045-1196015862-o.jpg

Kong: i ate ur candy teehee

Artihit: wht did u say?!

(Lol this this the first thing that came into my mind when i looked at this pic......very similar to wht my lil sis does to me.......( ITS MY STUFF DAMMIT) hmm may that's the reason y i think like that.....)

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Gosh fellow baguettes @originalnickname @gogole mongol, don't be like this. I can't allow this in our own camp. (that's a literal translation and I don't even know if it can be said in English but you guys understand what I meant to say xD) Make up, make out, do whatever but don't sulk.

I like doing both when kissing, starting with open eyes, then closing them to enjoy, then opening them because nothing is sweeter than seeing the other person giving themselves into the kiss. I love kissing, that's maybe why I have high expectations and was a little disappointed by the second kiss in SOTUS. I wanted their lips to move, or their hands to touch. Something!!! But it's true that Arthit is still a little embarrassed and their friends were around so... I would be uncomfortable too.

I'm so proud of Arthit for trying to do his best at all times regarding Kongpob! And Kongpob for being so understanding. I don't want the series to end... 

lol we are over it, don't worry... I don't why we're still talking about that xD  I wasn't even talking for myself, I just thought that's what people do in general - and I still believe that you don't keep your eyes opened during the whole time you're kissing - because you know what ? I've never kissed anyone

The kiss was too short anyway, I was disappointed too...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

lol we are over it, don't worry... I don't why we're still talking about that

Sorry, I don't come here often so I need to find something to talk about. Also I am bored in my uneventful college student life. The only things a little exciting are when I miss the due date, which happened twice in 2 weeks. It's not the kind of things you can brag about... 

I've never kissed anyone

Come here right now, I'm going to teach you. 

I was disappointed too...

You know, this makes me relieved xDD People are saying everywhere that we should be happy and all, and like... I know that compared to Puppy Honey the lips touched, but is it really too much to ask for more than a smooch? I have smooched all my friends! Is it really too much to ask that the one being kissed replies to the kiss? Reciprocates a kiss? Is it really too much to ask for some team work ?!! 
Sorry.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Come here right now, I'm going to teach you. 

HAHAHA I'm coming  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

22 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

You know, this makes me relieved xDD People are saying everywhere that we should be happy and all, and like... I know that compared to Puppy Honey the lips touched, but is it really too much to ask for more than a smooch? I have smooched all my friends! Is it really too much to ask that the one being kissed replies to the kiss? Reciprocates a kiss? Is it really too much to ask for some team work ?!! 
Sorry.

Agreed! I mean the guys only kiss twice during a show that has 15 episodes... They could at least made the second kiss last longer... I was expecting more, we've been teased about that kiss since the trailer --' thank god we don't only watch the show for the skinship or kisses because we would all be so disappointed 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

thank god we don't only watch the show for the skinship or kisses because we would all be so disappointed 

Exactly! I did expect the show to be light regarding the kiss, and I was not expecting much. But only smooch? I'm sorry but that's what you dare your friends to do when you're 12 year old and at a birthday party, after a bowling, with a bottle of cider. 

SOTUS the series is more than just BL love, and I know. I think everyone here thinks the same, that it's an amazing series because it's not only about 2 guys. The plot is interesting, the development is amazing (of both characters!), the dialogues are great and the second love story + characters are all nice. Though there are moments less good than others, I can't say I was disappointed or bored while watching the episodes. I love SOTUS. But regarding the kisses, I wanted something deeper. I can understand why the first kiss was like this, but the second one happened after a confession from both of them. It should have been deeper, and we know it was, it was just edited that way and i'm upset about the choice the producers made. A heterosexual kiss wouldn't have been edited that way, and SOTUS is at 10pm - pretty sure it can't offend 'kids' if that's what they were scared about. 
Like I said, I love SOTUS but that doesn't mean I'm not disappointed regarding the kiss. And I think we all think the same, not because it's hot to see 2 guys making out, but because it's how it was to happen in the first place. 

• Like 6

To be honest with SOTUS it wasn't just the kiss that was disappointing. For two people that are dating they hardly show any skinship. No hugging, cudddling, hand holding ?? I mean half the time they looked like two bros just chilling. Thankfully their acting is brilliant and I could see the innocent awkward love they have. But still, it would've been better if they showed a little more skin ship, enough to show that they're actually in love and dating! 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, yoongihope said:

To be honest with SOTUS it wasn't just the kiss that was disappointing. For two people that are dating they hardly show any skinship. No hugging, cudddling, hand holding ?? I mean half the time they looked like two bros just chilling. Thankfully their acting is brilliant and I could see the innocent awkward love they have. But still, it would've been better if they showed a little more skin ship, enough to show that they're actually in love and dating! 

Probably, cuz the show is ending after they start dating? As in, Arthit officially asks him out on a date only in 14th and yea, it's quite disappointing to not be able to see what happens post-confession. Not that I am expecting much from the only remaining episode. :w00t:

Also, Yoonhope's one of my fav OTPs. Hehe

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, reay said:

Probably, cuz the show is ending after they start dating? As in, Arthit officially asks him out on a date only in 14th and yea, it's quite disappointing to not be able to see what happens post-confession. Not that I am expecting much from the only remaining episode. :w00t:

Also, Yoonhope's one of my fav OTPs. Hehe

I know:( it's such a shame isn't. I'm a sucker for happy endings and cute fluffy moments. I hope they do a season two with more fluffy moments. 

Also YES YOONHOPE ROCKS!!! They're so cute together... yoongi is just salty and hobi is  a cute dork. #SOPE lmao their own made ship name 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, yoongihope said:

For two people that are dating they hardly show any skinship. No hugging, cudddling, hand holding ??

Haha I guess it's a matter of personality. I wasn't that bothered by the lack of skinship because besides from kissing, i don't hold hands or hug - ever. Arthit seems like the guy who would only touch Kongpob if the latter needs courage or some comfort. Touching needs to serve a purpose, it doesn't come easily.
Even if we see Arthit as cute (easily embarrassed, love pink milk), I'm sure he's quite 'cold'. He strikes me as the guy who thinks there's a time for everything. Besides, all these things only happen when you're super comfortable around your significant other - not someone you've just started to date.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, yoongihope said:

I know:( it's such a shame isn't. I'm a sucker for happy endings and cute fluffy moments. I hope they do a season two with more fluffy moments. 

Also YES YOONHOPE ROCKS!!! They're so cute together... yoongi is just salty and hobi is  a cute dork. #SOPE lmao their own made ship name 

I don't mind sad endings but they should be worth it.

Here, it's supposed to be happy but, I'm feeling sad XD

Also, Sope are the best singers around. :w00t:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Haha I guess it's a matter of personality. I wasn't that bothered by the lack of skinship because besides from kissing, i don't hold hands or hug - ever. Arthit seems like the guy who would only touch Kongpob if the latter needs courage or some comfort. Touching needs to serve a purpose, it doesn't come easily.
Even if we see Arthit as cute (easily embarrassed, love pink milk), I'm sure he's quite 'cold'. He strikes me as the guy who thinks there's a time for everything. Besides, all these things only happen when you're super comfortable around your significant other - not someone you've just started to date.

Hhm now that you've said that I can understand. P'Arthit does seem like that tbh. But it was sweet how embarrassed he got whenever Kongpob flirted with him. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, reay said:

I don't mind sad endings but they should be worth it.

Here, it's supposed to be happy but, I'm feeling sad XD

Also, Sope are the best singers around. :w00t:

I'm feeling sad it's ending ! I really liked watching SOTUS only thing I looked forward to in my bland as hell life lol 

I'm too niave honestly, I cannot survive tragic endings. I cried watching my bromance the movie and grey rainbow:(  I'll watch it and torture  myself tho lol 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Yea, that's why it's such a shame that the story just ends?? They just started dating! Given Arthit's nature, it would have been interesting to see how they would have explored him adjusting to his not-single-anymore status. But, i suppose, there's isn't anything much left to show with respect to the book. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, yoongihope said:

Hhm now that you've said that I can understand. P'Arthit does seem like that tbh. But it was sweet how embarrassed he got whenever Kongpob flirted with him. 

Yea. Krist's acting of his awkward face was funny! or, whenever he was being shy ! :wub:

• Like 3

Yeah, they basically start dating towards the end of the show that's why we don't see any skinship. Also, Arthit isn't very affectionate at all, that's in his personality. And in the bonus episodes - the last two, when they started dating - isn't much about their relationship, they barely see each other, it's more likely gonna be about Kong's life as the head of the hazing team and we'll have a few flashbacks showing Arthit as a junior...

When we think about it, SOTUS is not that much about Kong and Arthit's relationship, it's more about the senior/junior relationship and their love story is almost secondary especially in the first episodes 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, yoongihope said:

But it was sweet how embarrassed he got whenever Kongpob flirted with him.

Yes, I know haha tbh I would like a season 2 or even a movie where we would see Arthit's payback. He never backs down from a challenge, and if he sets his mind on getting his revenge for all the times Kongpob made him embarrassed, he'll do his best in trying to succeed. Just imagine Arthit teasing Kongpob. 

9 minutes ago, reay said:

Yea, that's why it's such a shame that the story just ends?? They just started dating! Given Arthit's nature, it would have been interesting to see how they would have explored him adjusting to his not-single-anymore status. But, i suppose, there's isn't anything much left to show with respect to the book. 

I know, I can understand why Bittersweet stopped there and then made special chapters. But an epilogue would be great  (i am never satisfied and i will never be haha). Arthit trying to understand that it's not just him anymore, but THEM would be amazing. He would suck a lot and Kongpob would be really patient and understanding. And Arthit would definitely try to do something for him, because he's totally in love with Kongpob even if he's also really annoyed by him xD

• Like 4

Just now, originalnickname said:

Yeah, they basically start dating towards the end of the show that's why we don't see any skinship. Also, Arthit isn't very affectionate at all, that's in his personality. And in the bonus episodes - the last two, when they started dating - isn't much about their relationship, they barely see each other, it's more likely gonna be about Kong's life as the head of the hazing team and we'll have a few flashbacks showing Arthit as a junior...

When we think about it, SOTUS is not that much about Kong and Arthit's relationship, it's more about the senior/junior relationship and their love story is almost secondary especially in the first episodes 

It would have helped to have known that before I started watching the show. U know, no too much expectations and all that jazz.

I love whatever's there though, so, I suppose ..

2 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

I know, I can understand why Bittersweet stopped there and then made special chapters. But an epilogue would be great  (i am never satisfied and i will never be haha). Arthit trying to understand that it's not just him anymore, but THEM would be amazing. He would suck a lot and Kongpob would be really patient and understanding. And Arthit would definitely try to do something for him, because he's totally in love with Kongpob even if he's also really annoyed by him xD

Yes, this. Very very much. They can put Prem n Wad, Aim n May and whosoever but, just more Kongarthit :wub: cuz it just doesn't feel enough :bawling: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Yes, I know haha tbh I would like a season 2 or even a movie where we would see Arthit's payback. He never backs down from a challenge, and if he sets his mind on getting his revenge for all the times Kongpob made him embarrassed, he'll do his best in trying to succeed. Just imagine Arthit teasing Kongpob. 

Omg that would definitely be a movie Id be willing to watch. It'd be a big hit. Seeing P'Arthit adjust to being a In a relationship with kongpob who's clearly  so open with his feelings! It would be hilarious. And of course we need P'Bright for more entertainment purpose lol  I love that guy ! 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, yoongihope said:

Kongpope tried to hold Arthit's hand after Arthit kissed him But Arthit refused it. Why? Because it would be feel weird especially for newbie in this relationship.

If I were Arthit (in my opinion as Asian), I did what Arthit did.

About hugging and cuddling, this should be shown in Kongpope's room :phew:

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Ym3n said:

Kongpope tried to hold Arthit's hand after Arthit kissed him But Arthit refused it. Why? Because it would be feel weird especially for newbie in this relationship.

If I were Arthit (in my opinion as Asian), I did what Arthit did.

About hugging and cuddling, this should be shown in Kongpope's room :phew:

Yeah I get it , P'Arthits is not yet comfortable with stuff like that. Maybe it's because I'm so touchy with people I expected too much lol. Hand holding and cuddling might not be a big deal to me but to Arthit I guess its sort of given with his personality :) 

• Like 2