[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Does anybody know the title of the BGM during the 'Thank the Seniors' party
when they were tying each others 'bracelets' and finally announcing that they are dating?

I just can't seem to get it out of my head and it just got stuck there.. 

Guys, kindly help please.. bs_thumb.gif

The title is "A new hope" by Paul J.Borg & Thomas Garrad-Cole :) 

I included this music and all the other BGM from the show in my playlist :) Reminder : don't say my family name that you see when you watch the playlist anywhere

• Like 2

9 hours ago, reay said:

...I have watched it thrice already and even asked a friend to watch it.

I have two questions: 

i) What is the difference between the uncut and cut versions? like, seriously? I understand what it would be for a show like Heroine but Sotus ?? :blink: So, can anybody tell me the difference? If there are extra scenes, where can I watch it? :sweatingbullets: 

ii) What is the 'did they, didn't they' discussion?  :sweatingbullets: Cuz I didn't see anything remotely doing happening on the show so, what's it about? :vicx:

Ugh, I have many questions :3 Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Not long up, coffee is made. I read this and my morning is already so much better.

I am really impressed by the fact that you used the word 'thrice' instead of 'three times'. Good word, good vocabulary. If you meant to type twice - don't tell me. I'll only be disappointed :)

To answer the second question first. Messy bed sheets has got tongues wagging. The question comes down to : did they have sex or not. Either everybody is too shy to explain exactly what kind of sexual activity they are referring to or they actually don't really know. So we get 'it'.

It is also possible this site won't allow you to discuss things of a +16 (in this country) nature. I can think of numerous 'its', and reckon that whilst they quite probably didn't do 'it' on their first night they almost certainly did 'it' followed by 'it' and possibly 'it' as well, I hope to heaven they didn't try 'it' on their first encounter: that takes years of practise and ... So I suggest you imagine for yourself what happened (or didn't). 

First question. Must be the caffeine coursing through my veins.

What is the difference between the uncut and cut versions? like, seriously?

Sorry @reayhave to do this to you. The 'cut' version is for (how shall I put it) those of certain religious sects. The 'Uncut' version is for the rest of us :) Like going to the hairdressers, once it's cut there is no going back. Too late !

More seriously : the actors suggested that they got quite involved in their kissing scenes, so some are hoping that longer versions may exist somewhere. Do not expect to see a visual representation of the infamous 'it' going on in the bedroom.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Sorry @reayhave to do this to you. The 'cut' version is for (how shall I put it) those of certain religious sects. The 'Uncut' version is for the rest of us :) Like going to the hairdressers, once it's cut there is no going back. Too late !

More seriously : the actors suggested that they got quite involved in their kissing scenes, so some are hoping that longer versions may exist somewhere. Do not expect to see a visual representation of the infamous 'it' going on in the bedroom.

But as for SOTUS, there is no cut and uncut, the version that is broadcasted live and then that you can watch online is exactly the same... I don't know why since the beginning, people kept saying cut and uncut for SOTUS, since there is none...

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

But as for SOTUS, there is no cut and uncut, the version that is broadcasted live and then that you can watch online is exactly the same... I don't know why since the beginning, people kept saying cut and uncut for SOTUS, since there is none...

As I feared - it is male thing, and was going to go straight over the heads of some folk of the genteel persuasion.

Cut and uncut - circoncis ou non-circoncis :crazy:

• Like 2

Hello..I'm new in this forum..but i've been watching the Sotus since day 1... 

Can I please ask a copy of the novel translated in english...promise I won't upload it somewhere... I just want to read the novel because I really love this series...

Thank you..

• Like 1

Dear @yokas and @OTAKU-KUN

Um....let's just  be sad. isn't it also good?  though I am not good at choosing  appropriate words for cheering to you guys.(coz My English is not good enough to express my feelings fully), I think being sad and having withdrawal symptoms are also  our ways of loving Sotus. Let's think that those feelings you guys have now are 'the gifts' given by Sotus. Sorry if my words make you guys more sad..,,but I think that's love. we just fall in love with Sotus, people in here and....the actors. what a wonderful thing life gives us.

Let's not forget our being happy like this, happy_1.jpg while we are watching Sotus.

So....let's accept this feeling, heartbroken2.gif, coz we already got much happiness from Sotus.

Dear @mraf98 ->[I've been wondering though ... at which university was SOTUS the series filmed? ]

Sorry, I searched it a few times, but  I failed. Actually I remember seeing the posts talking about the name of the university in this thread.....maybe my searching skill is not good enough....maybe...other friends can help you. haha.

Dear @dedededeva Thank you for your words. I know we all have different perspectives. it is really grateful to share our thoughts together. I am always nervous whenever I post a review because it is just from my personal feelings. it is good to know there is someone who feels like me while watching this lovely drama.

----*** @shinnu what a genius you are! you are such a brilliant teenager!!! haha

• Like 5

OKAY DOKAY PEOPLE!

P'DELIGHTFUL HAS AN IDEA. GO ON PINKMILK FORUM AND READ HER POST ON PG 85.:wub:

Generally, it's about sending messages to Bittersweet/GMM andd (as I've proposed earlier) using hashtags like #sotuss2 or #weneedsotuss2 or something like that on twitter and instagram so they could see our love for SOTUS.

Spoiler

I've already sent a message to Bittersweet and even though she replies the same thing to everyone about season 2, seeing her reply on my message made me really happy and I have more faith now lol.

tumblr_oiwghgxjZ61tsqm11o1_400.png

LET'S NOT GIVE UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR SEASON 2!

19 minutes ago, seoha said:

Dear @mraf98 ->[I've been wondering though ... at which university was SOTUS the series filmed? ]

Sorry, I searched it a few times, but  I failed. Actually I remember seeing the posts talking about the name of the university in this thread.....maybe my searching skill is not good enough....maybe...other friends can help you. haha.

@mraf98 SOTUS was filmed at Rangsit Uni!:wub:

** @seoha OH thank you so much for the compliment.:glasses::heart:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Not long up, coffee is made. I read this and my morning is already so much better.

I am really impressed by the fact that you used the word 'thrice' instead of 'three times'. Good word, good vocabulary. If you meant to type twice - don't tell me. I'll only be disappointed :)

To answer the second question first. Messy bed sheets has got tongues wagging. The question comes down to : did they have sex or not. Either everybody is too shy to explain exactly what kind of sexual activity they are referring to or they actually don't really know. So we get 'it'.

It is also possible this site won't allow you to discuss things of a +16 (in this country) nature. I can think of numerous 'its', and reckon that whilst they quite probably didn't do 'it' on their first night they almost certainly did 'it' followed by 'it' and possibly 'it' as well, I hope to heaven they didn't try 'it' on their first encounter: that takes years of practise and ... So I suggest you imagine for yourself what happened (or didn't). 

First question. Must be the caffeine coursing through my veins.

What is the difference between the uncut and cut versions? like, seriously?

Yea, I watched it thrice. I might end up watching it another time and it's only been three days since I saw it for the first time. Call me crazy. I just love Krist as Arthit :wub: His character on screen reminds me of Yoongi. So, you know? 

Also, nah, wasn't expecting any actual visual representation but, I didn't see anything implied anywhere..

Wow, that was many 'it's right there ^^

9 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I made a few gifs from ep 14... but I haven't given them an url yet or anything like that :sweatingbullets: Just Arthit's tongue again lol.

-__- P'Lin.......

Sotus doesn't have a cut and uncut version. For some reason the scene where Arthit walks into the door in episode three was different between the channel ONE release and the Line TV release, but other than that there was nothing cut.

Thanks!

14 hours ago, oldgregg said:

Answer to question (2) is related to the bed in that scene. If you look at the bed, there's two pillows and it looks like it's been slept in on both sides, so that's why people are speculating that Arthit stayed over ;P

He was just waiting for Kongpob to come back with breakfast, right?  I thought only one side was unmade .. :crazy: 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

For one, alcohol and cigarettes are censored in the cut versions. If you're watching Delightful's subbed eps, they are uncut and there's no extra scenes to watch, I believe GMMTV uploads the uncut ver on their youtube channel as well. :)

Am so relieved to hear that! Otherwise, I would have had to go looking here and there just to find those few extra minutes of scenes (which I totally don't mind) :sweatingbullets:

@delightful Your subs were great and notes were fun! Thank you :)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

As I feared - it is male thing, and was going to go straight over the heads of some folk of the genteel persuasion.

Cut and uncut - circoncis ou non-circoncis :crazy:

May I ask what this is about? :sweatingbullets:

Also, I can see at least, two members having that avatar/dp/head icon /whatever where Krist is winking? Is that from Sotus? 'Cuz, I can't seem to recall such a scene and if it indeed is from Sotus, that'll be so horrible 'cuz then I would have missed it!! :bawling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reay said:

May I ask what this is about? :sweatingbullets:

It was in reference to my answer to you. She hadn't understood the joke so I explained it in French, to help.

By the way your English is fine but the way you posed the question was "coffee spitting brilliant" for an early morning. Perhaps it was just me that locked onto the double entendre.

9 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

It was in reference to my answer to you. She hadn't understood the joke so I explained it in French, to help.

By the way your English is fine but the way you posed the question was "coffee spitting brilliant" for an early morning. Perhaps it was just me that locked onto the double entendre.

Which question? :o I asked so many XD

18 hours ago, reay said:

I have two questions

ii) What is the 'did they, didn't they' discussion?  :sweatingbullets: Cuz I didn't see anything remotely doing happening on the show so, what's it about? :vicx:

I think the doing was purely implied within the subtext of the next scene. But the subtext was definitely there. Here is my over-analyzation of the scene.

The bed was unmade and messy in Kong's room in the next scene after the party. Mr. proper Kong wouldn't have let it just like that. So someone had to still be in the bed *cough*tiredoutArthit*cough* when Kong left the room to get breakfast.

So while Kong was out getting food, Arthit was just waking up, perhaps washing and getting dressed. Loaned some clothes from Kong?/had his own new set brought with him when he crashed at Kongs room?

Arthit was all loose limbed & casual and just waiting for Kong in Kong's room while Kong had gone out to get breakfast.

Why is it breakfast and not lunch or dinner?

Because for lunch or dinner Arthit would have been up already and ready to go together with Kong to get the food. Why hadn't he joined Kong to get the food? It would have been easier to get it together, or meet at the cafeteria if they hadn't spent the night together. So how did he get in to the room, if Kong wasn't there *cough* implication he spent the night*cough*

The answer is easy, because tired out Arthit still hadn't got up from the bed when Kong was already ready to go out to get food for his boyfriend.

Plus  Kong's wooden doll seems to be pretty darn happy :)

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, annakas said:

I think the doing was purely implied within the subtext of the next scene. But the subtext was definitely there. Here is my over-analyzation of the scene.

The bed was unmade and messy in Kong's room in the next scene after the party. Mr. proper Kong wouldn't have let it just like that. So someone had to still be in the bed *cough*tiredoutArthit*cough* when Kong left the room to get breakfast.

So while Kong was out getting food, Arthit was just waking up, perhaps washing and getting dressed. Loaned some clothes from Kong?/had his own new set brought with him when he crashed at Kongs room?

Arthit was all loose limbed & casual and just waiting for Kong in Kong's room while Kong had gone out to get breakfast.

Why is it breakfast and not lunch or dinner?

Because for lunch or dinner Arthit would have been up already and ready to go together with Kong to get the food. Why hadn't he joined Kong to get the food? It would have been easier to get it together, or meet at the cafeteria if they hadn't spent the night together. So how did he get in to the room, if Kong wasn't there *cough* implication he spent the night*cough*

The answer is easy, because tired out Arthit still hadn't got up from the bed when Kong was already ready to go out to get food for his boyfriend.

Plus  Kong's wooden doll seems to be pretty darn happy :)

Oh wow, thanks.:sweatingbullets:

Wooden doll? What does that.. Is it supposed to mean something? I didn't know.. :o

2 minutes ago, reay said:

Oh wow, thanks.:sweatingbullets:

Wooden doll? What does that.. Is it supposed to mean something? I didn't know.. :o

I am so resisting in making some woody jokes right now. Must be mature!

When you look at Kong's bedside table there is a wooden doll on it, who is currently making a very happy pose in it.

Chinese fans noticed that throughout the series the wooden doll will change it's poses to be fitting to the mood that Kong/the series is in.

When Kong is happy and Arthit was visiting in one of the previous episodes, the wooden doll was in happy poses.

When we were going trough the angst in the series and Kong cried in his room, then the wooden doll was also making crying poses.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, annakas said:

I am so resisting in making some woody jokes right now. Must be mature!

When you look at Kong's bedside table there is a wooden doll on it, who is currently making a very happy pose in it.

Chinese fans noticed that throughout the series the wooden doll will change it's poses to be fitting to the mood that Kong/the series is in.

When Kong is happy and Arthit was visiting in one of the previous episodes, the wooden doll was in happy poses.

When we were going trough the angst in the series and Kong cried in his room, then the wooden doll was also making crying poses.

Oh wow. I'll check it when I watch it again ..:w00t:

Also, I had read on page some 40+ that Krist is part Chinese. Was that a joke or, true? Any idea? I can't find any info on him in any language in which I can comprehend [read: English] :bawling:

Don't mind the woodsy ones but, s'pose Soompi does?

• Like 1