[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

I woke up and just laid in bed going thru photos on IG... answered some questions from people... liked some photos.. then got up ate an apple while looking back(stalking) Singto's IG. My alarm went off and started playing the song 'secret in my heart' by gunachi and amp... have you ever eaten an apple in tears? i shouldn't have looked thru singto's old ig... my parents live in another state... i wanted to call them, but i think they would freak out if i called in this state... so i decided to come tell you guys.. my sotus family, because i needed to tell someone. i am glad to have you guys here with me, let's all be supportive of each other.

EP. 13... we are waiting for you. Please hurry up and get here. Our hearts are ready to beat and shake according to your orders.

14 hours ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!  :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: I'm in tears! I had to translate his wonderful words for his mom. 

There is a small little woman, who fought against an evil cancer for over 9 years. This woman did everything to extend her own life… everything to stay with her only son for as long as she could. Even if she had to suffer deeply from all the side effects of the chemo treatments, she suffered greatly from having fluids removed from her lungs. That was the side effect of her cancer growing all over her body over and over. Often times I would see her sitting and crying by herself, and often times I would go over and embrace her and cry with her.. And every time she would say to me – she doesn’t know how long she could be with me..  when that day that she isn’t here anymore, she told me to be strong – finally, today I understand. When I am faced with great turmoil in life.. No matter how strong I am, I am not as strong as her.. A small little woman, she was stronger than anyone could ever imagine. The woman I call ‘Mom’.

:tears::tears: It's so sad tho.. But he's a strong young man, in & out. Same goes with his dad. Being an only son really affects him but he did it well in going it through... Keep strong Singto & we're always beside & behind u~ love ya~ *hugs Singto & all my friends here*:)

• Like 6

14 hours ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!  :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: I'm in tears! I had to translate his wonderful words for his mom. 

There is a small little woman, who fought against an evil cancer for over 9 years. This woman did everything to extend her own life… everything to stay with her only son for as long as she could. Even if she had to suffer deeply from all the side effects of the chemo treatments, she suffered greatly from having fluids removed from her lungs. That was the side effect of her cancer growing all over her body over and over. Often times I would see her sitting and crying by herself, and often times I would go over and embrace her and cry with her.. And every time she would say to me – she doesn’t know how long she could be with me..  when that day that she isn’t here anymore, she told me to be strong – finally, today I understand. When I am faced with great turmoil in life.. No matter how strong I am, I am not as strong as her.. A small little woman, she was stronger than anyone could ever imagine. The woman I call ‘Mom’.

Thanks everyone for translating this.  

I just had to post.  I can total understand the pain that he went/going through.  For seven years my MOM battle cancer. Started with breast, then kidney, and then it finally spread to her complete body. The cancer finally won the battle in March this year. 

• Like 7

after reading Bittersweet's interview and the chance of season 2, I think they should make a movie instead. But in a real movie with good preparation in any aspects. I mean, the series is quite big now, I bet.

Let's say, the movie contains their huge huge conflict (they should make us cry in the theatre!!), and it ends with their wedding. What a perfect BL movie.

But that's just on my imagination. Haha..

*no one knows if Bittersweet/Krist/Singto read my post and think about it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

I woke up and just laid in bed going thru photos on IG... answered some questions from people... liked some photos.. then got up ate an apple while looking back(stalking) Singto's IG. My alarm went off and started playing the song 'secret in my heart' by gunachi and amp... have you ever eaten an apple in tears? i shouldn't have looked thru singto's old ig... my parents live in another state... i wanted to call them, but i think they would freak out if i called in this state... so i decided to come tell you guys.. my sotus family, because i needed to tell someone. i am glad to have you guys here with me, let's all be supportive of each other.

EP. 13... we are waiting for you. Please hurry up and get here. Our hearts are ready to beat and shake according to your orders.

Nope..but I've felt like dat too before.. When u didn't realize urself dat u cried.. Just say u love them, no need to worry if ur parents freak out tho.. ^^ *but I'm not a person dat full of affections to my parents @ people surrounding me tho. I just love all of them, eventho I didn't say it loud ><* Let's be supportive to each other & always be together like dis~ *hugs u tightly* *can we make virtual group hugs here?*

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tamaragua said:
  Hide contents

>>> I feel bad for no posting much but I'm not confident about my english, like- I don't know how to express all the things I have in mind.... in case you catch me writing something wrong (specially my grammar that sucks) please tell me <<<

Now I'm curious....where are you from?

Btw, my English is bad too, specially the grammar which is my personal nightmare....and this week I'm taking my English exams!!! :tears:

I'm from Paraguay (South America) my mother language is spanish and the native one is guarani :blush:

Spoiler

I learned english by myself and i'm conscious about my lack of improvement :confounded: but I don't really have people who I can practice with.... I also learned japanese and a little of korean

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, delightful said:

48 minutes ago, aryien86 said:

Let's be supportive to each other & always be together like dis~ *hugs u tightly* *can we make virtual group hugs here?*

*joining the hug* though i'm still kinda new around this thread I can say that I already love you all~ let's be supportive to each other  :heart:

• Like 6

I'm a noob here and i am trying to navigate this website.  I've been scrolling and clicking for some time now looking--unsuccesfully-- for that one place where all the links of episodes to Delightful's subs of Sotus the Series are found.  Help me, please.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Alem Bess said:

I'm a noob here and i am trying to navigate this website.  I've been scrolling and clicking for some time now looking--unsuccesfully-- for that one place where all the links of episodes to Delightful's subs of Sotus the Series are found.  Help me, please.

Fancy seeing you here Alem. I'm Acha_LS from FB. :wub:

Sorry dear. I lost track of the episode pages. Hope somebody else can help you. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, delightful said:

We are so glad having you @delightful... You are so different to another subbers... You interact with the people who follow your work, you make us feel like if we were equal to you, I mean, you share with us your fangirl feelings like we do, I mean you are a star with a gift all of us would love to have (Thai Language)... I love you girl! I follow you in all social networks I know you are... I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU!!!!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, allmylove103 said:

after reading Bittersweet's interview and the chance of season 2, I think they should make a movie instead. But in a real movie with good preparation in any aspects. I mean, the series is quite big now, I bet.

Let's say, the movie contains their huge huge conflict (they should make us cry in the theatre!!), and it ends with their wedding. What a perfect BL movie.

But that's just on my imagination. Haha..

*no one knows if Bittersweet/Krist/Singto read my post and think about it.

A film would only last ninety minutes at best whereas we have already had pretty much seven hours of TV. It took almost all of that to get our two main characters to be civil towards each other. 

I don't really think yhat 'they'  are having a conflict. Arthit is. And it is an inner conflict. Without his turmoil we would have no story. Kongpob may be the subject of our drama but it is Arthit that is the key player. Reading between the lines of what is yet to come the story will have to concentrate more on Arthit and his friends as they come to terms with his turmoil. How many will help him essentially come out and how many will be disgusted and tell him to go away and die ? 

Once he has made the decision and we have already been given the hint that he is adjusting to the idea of liking a bloke then attention will turn back to Kongpob. He is interesting because he knows what he is, just never said it out loud. How are his friends going to react ? Well okay Aim will jump on the table and do a happy dance all the while punching the air and shouting "Yes!" 

I am not sure that a film could cope with such a slow burning story and I for one would not want it reduced to the purple passages. 

As for season 2. Russian proverb : the evil of good is - better. Or, if you wish. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. If I come away from Season 1 with a feel good glow. I will be content to leave it at that. 

There youse go. Another standard short answer from me :) and you have just learnt that in Ulster we do have a plural for 'you'. 

• Like 5

I've read some rough translation of his message to his mom way back then. Back when I didn't think that 1 day I could be facing the same thing as him. It's hard to be strong at the same time crumble inside as you try to not show your downcast face to your family member who is battling such an aggressive cancer. 

But I do hope that the cancer will go away and he will be happy and cheerful as he is before. 

Ahh~ sorry for getting all melancholy and sad there. Can't help when someone brings up the word cancer and family together. Coz losing a family member to cancer sucks big time!

• Like 3

i still cant stop smiling after watch ep. 12

i cant bear with arthit.. when he so confused with his own feeling.. hhmmm since wen he fall for kong?

well i cant wait to watch the next episode when they in couple status..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Alem Bess said:

Hi there~ try open d pg.389.. Hope it's there~ ^^ *if wrong, plz help here.. Someone.. :sweatingbullets:*

I woke up and just laid in bed going thru photos on IG... My alarm went off and started playing the song 'secret in my heart' by gunachi and amp... have you ever eaten an apple in tears? i shouldn't have looked thru singto's old ig... my parents live in another state... i wanted to call them, but i think they would freak out if i called in this state... so i decided to come tell you guys.. my sotus family, because i needed to tell someone. i am glad to have you guys here with me, let's all be supportive of each other. 

Then you should give them a shout when time zones allow and you are, how shall I put it : less distraught. As we get older we come to realise that mum and dad are not going to be around forever.

When you are young it can be difficult to know how much of an influence they are having on your life.  For better or for worse. But as you get older you can reflect on who you are as a person. Then you can begin to appreciate your upbringing. 

There will come a time when even without drama descending into your lives that every visit, every phone call, could be the last you will ever have with them. Cherish those moments and make sure that they always know what they mean to you. 

Go make that call woman! 

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, Alem Bess said:

Hi Alem. Sorry, I lost track of the page, too. I already downloaded to my computer so wasn't keeping track.

Guest delightful
27 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

We are so glad having you @delightful... You are so different to another subbers... You interact with the people who follow your work, you make us feel like if we were equal to you, I mean, you share with us your fangirl feelings like we do, I mean you are a star with a gift all of us would love to have (Thai Language)... I love you girl! I follow you in all social networks I know you are... I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU!!!!

You make it sound like subbers are not human, why can't they fangirl/fanboy over the series just like any other fan? I only sub things I want to sub, and would probably never force myself to sub anything else besides it... I have already subbed things I didn't want to sub back during my 'training' days, my sensei was rather rough with me. I subbed a documentary that was 5 hours long .. just because my sensei wanted it subbed, no ones seen it probably. My senpai had it way more rough, he was forced to sub a 'go guy' 2-hour long video.. if you all know what kind of 'film' go-guy is then.. yeah, you'll feel bad for my senpai who at the time was '100% straight'! hahahahaa! Wah, I miss those days.. not being forced to sub a 5 hour long documentary that no one will ever watch, but my sensei and senpai. I was so into anime and anything Japanese back then. I still have anime running through my blood.

Anyway... wow, I really get off topic! [those inner 'noh ' moments.] But.. yeah, why can't I fangirl over SOTUS and our OTP here? I love you guys here as much as I love SOTUS. If you guys didn't enjoy my work then why would I sub? I've always said that it's all for you guys, I don't personally need the subs because I understand Thai. I only do it for you guys, my sotus family. *hugs everyone of you virtually*

OMG!! Time for work!!!