[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler
58 minutes ago, erngust said:

hmmm... Singto's trying to be a good English teacher, or just trying to be an innocent flirt... *delulu mode on*

Hide contents

Screen_Shot_2016_12_09_at_06_28_19.png

sorry Arthit, for the numbered days you'd have with Kongpop, and when the wife gets away, the husband may need a husband for himself - someone as celestial as you.

Who is he? He is hot!

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Ha Ha Ha I love the way P'Jane (Singto's manager) and Singto picking on each other on twitter. They are so funny.
Many fanclubs call P'Jane as "Singto's Nanny" as well.

But a fan said he/she thinks of the "Snowwhite" more than "Cinderella" and I agree :) 

hahaha... for me it's more of Mr Cinderella with the magical birds sewing through his rugged clothes.

btw... had to repost this (apologies to the original poster)...

it must be tough to keep it up with the drama when you got to do it with such a cutie Mr. PINKie Prankster...

CzKm2suUUAAVd-7.jpg

• Like 15

7 hours ago, erngust said:

hmmm... per credit in the fmv, the artist was Pop Pongkool. Is it a different artist?  Courtesy of SOTUS angst, I've hoarded the songs of J.Jetrin, Labanoon, and now Calories Blah Blah :phew: though all via utube only, got no itunes account.  :(:vicx:

@erngust It is somewhat confusing since when i search for Pop Pongkool, he then appears as one of the two guys on Calories Blah Blah duo.  I think he went solo as Pop P and made his own version as well.  When you listen to iTunes the version of Pop P. and CBB are totally different.  CBB starts off as an acapella.  The 3rd version i like was by Beau Sunita (also on iTunes).  There are about 3 more covers from different artists on iTunes but were not good in my opinion.

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Dafuq is happening???? couldn't load the page for hours and last post was  3 hours ago or is it just me o_O 

I had the same problem, i was ready to click on "submit reply" and it ceased to work. Some "work or not" sites says Soompi is down. Then Soompi forum.com confirm the down in a white page and will be back soon! After hours, it restart.I hope for long...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gilbert Gonzales said:

@erngust It is somewhat confusing since when i search for Pop Pongkool, he then appears as one of the two guys on Calories Blah Blah duo.  I think he went solo as Pop P and made his own version as well.  When you listen to iTunes the version of Pop P. and CBB are totally different.  CBB starts off as an acapella.  The 3rd version i like was by Beau Sunita (also on iTunes).  There are about 3 more covers from different artists on iTunes but were not good in my opinion.

wow... would love to check those out as well - more stuff to feed into my videoke attempts. SOTUS-wise, while I love to bits the lyrics of the OST by Gun'achi, perfect for the series indeed, but I just can't connect sustainably with its melody. I'm just so old-school. :sweatingbullets:

31 minutes ago, deedeebr said:
  Hide contents

Who is he? He is hot!

Spoiler

i only refer to him as "theearthe" per his IG account... like me, Singto wanted know what his HOPE is all about... :phew: :wub: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Every music that is play through your computer can be download (in the format you can choose) with Audacity. I just start to create a tutorial with photo, but please, let me enough time for does it.

Take your time :D I'll be waiting patiently here.. Thank yoooouuu :o

10 hours ago, erngust said:

hmmm... per credit in the fmv, the artist was Pop Pongkool. Is it a different artist?  Courtesy of SOTUS angst, I've hoarded the songs of J.Jetrin, Labanoon, and now Calories Blah Blah :phew: though all via utube only, got no itunes account.  :(:vicx:

I think it's the same artists but different version.  I'm a fan of Labanoon, Nat Sakdatorn, Gun Achi, Potato but my fave of all is Getsunova.  Give me your email address so i can send you all 3 files so you can finally see what i was talking about. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2016 at 5:50 PM, laval said:

So~ I've been chatting with a thai fan who've shared some scoop on the book with me.

Apparently the author has a team (and some fans) who look around for people posting spoilers (but I guess it’s mostly from thai sources), but the fan told me it would be ok to post these anyway. So don't go spreading these around too, too much. maybe save this if I have to delete this later lol

Again, these are major s-p-o-i-l-e-r-s from the b-o-o-k, so it may not be exactly the same in the show:

Reveal hidden contents

*The fourth graders are not happy about the situation with the girl who fainted under Arthit's watch. So Arthit punishes himself and his senior friends to 500 squats, plus extra laps around the football field for himself-- 54 laps for the ones Kongpob didn't finish in the first episode (the rain scene in the trailer). After this Arthit falls sick. Kongpob feels guilty about this and when he meets Prem outside their apartment complex, who's been assigned Arthit's caretaker and is bringing him food, Kongpob offers to bring up the food to Arthit himself (apparently Prem had another errand to run too so he agreed lol).

*Arthit meets and has a quick chat with his ex-girlfriend while shopping with Kongpob. The same day Arthit had forgot to shut of his toilet and it had flooded (lol?). So he has to stay over at Kongpob's place. This is where he finds out their rooms are opposite each other's.

Somehow, Arthit had noticed Kongpob acting weird in the store with the ex-girlfriend, and he questions Kongpob if he has feelings for him-- but Kongpob doesn't answer. Later that night Kongpob, thinking Arthit is asleep, confesses that he does have feelings for Arthit (as we've all seen in the trailer huuu~). After this they can't sleep and stay awake thinking about their relationship x). In the morning Kongpob rises early to get breakfast. But Arthit leaves without eating, saying he's in a hurry.

*Arthit is afraid of his feelings for Kongpob and Kongpob is afraid of losing the person he likes. They don't speak for a couple of days and Arthit is doing his best to avoid Kongpob.

*Later, they both attend a wedding where they still don't speak to each other (lol). After the wedding, they join up and walk to a bridge together where they finally talk about their relationship and then kiss. Some pics: 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_messaging_od18qh09SC1r6is2n_1280.

tumblr_messaging_od18qoNlQ21r6is2n_1280.

**Toptap's charater is called J and he's a friend of Arthit from his old school. He is not a character in the book. (possible love rival? idk haha)

even some of them already aired but i still feel so happy when read it hhahaha xD can't wait to see the kissing scene :blush: 

• Like 3

Guest delightful

Just so you guys know, the shredded/torn up clothing style is in right now. Many celebs have been sporting them. ^_^  Just thought I'd let you all know since I see a lot of us talking about it. LOL! Too bad I've thrown away all my ripped up shirts.. I knew it would come back in style one day. -_- 

On 9/16/2016 at 6:24 AM, cadburygirl said:

HI, Good Morning fans on this side of the globe, :)

Can someone who can read Thai explain to me what's written in the gifs.? I'm so curious about the reason that led to Krist kissing Singto. Please and Thank you. :sweatingbullets:

That last one just SLAY me. Krist kissing Singto's cheek, and Singto closing his eyes when receiving the kiss. Ahhhhhhh. *dies* :wub::wub: :wub:   :heart:

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o3_540.gif

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o2_540.gif

tumblr_ockop2DSZu1ubx099o1_540.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Borrowed from dreadaeleonkvothe. Thanks <3

_20160914_110233_zpsslkc0id0.jpg

i really love the way Krist kiss Singto huhuhu.. it seems like the are a real (amen) couple hihihihi

• Like 7

On 9/17/2016 at 1:16 PM, delightful said:

@_-Mio-_    download these subs instead! let me know if the colored subs work.  https://ufile.io/72343

and here is the video you need to download.

i just watched this video last night and uuuuggggghhhhhhh it's make me crazy >.< Krist is so cute and so adorable...

and this part "It's not hard, P'sing come here" then Krist kissed Sing... jhfgmojhgjhgkjhknhhhjh i was screaming and can't stop smile hahahaha..

:blush:

• Like 4