[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Episode 11 (Cut 2 recap)

Hide contents

Arthit and Namtavrn continue talking. She was more beautiful on this episode than last week :)

Flashback to Namtarn on a date night. Looks like someone did not come and the common friend came to her rescue. So is this how it started between the two? Or were they actually dating? They talk (of course, I don’t understand :()

With this pace, I wonder how much screen time will our precious couple have. But this is good to see where Arthit’s pain and confusion are coming from.

Conversation becomes lighter. Namtarn may be teasing Arthit as he looks shy. And Kongpope came into their conversation. Gosh, this music! Arthit, why are you looking down at the table? Lol. Yes, Namtarn! Continue talking about Kong. Haha! And Arthit said Kong one time. Is he describing him to Namtarn? Can’t wait for the subs :) Arthit suddenly becomes engrossed and shy.

They order. Arthit enjoying his pink milk of course. Kong sees them!!! :( 

Arthit walks Namtarn to her car and they talk. Namtarn leaves. 

Kong in his room looking defeated. He needs our embrace, you guys :( He opens the window to smoke (?) but remembers Arthit telling him to quit smoking. And so he did not. 

Arthit comes home, lets out a deep breathe, checks his phone, looks toward the window opposite his own (!), thinking twice if he’ll call Kong but retreats for the bathroom :( 

Thanks

I can't streaming, coz my stupid internet conection

But, you help me so much

Thakz :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, icecool_3313 said:

Yup...it is coming after the break...

But I believed that it will lead to next week as the commercials seem to be more today..:(

The song (Secret in my heart) always come out at the most crucial time...tears will start soon....arghhh.....

That's song, I like so much

Make it more dramatic angst :(

• Like 4

I am disappointed and sad... disappointed because of all that stolen screen-time... sad because seeing that scene and Kong crying, then taking of bracelet that Arthit put there... gosh I feel empty too... duh :tears:

Kong is out of it and now May... gosh please end it already, I don't need her in next episodes too... ah Lord

oh I saw Arthit in next break... didn't see whole scene, was typing LOL

• Like 13

Episode 11 (Cut 3 recap)

Spoiler

Kong at the balcony (I know what’s going to happen now :( )

So Arthit actually calls him!!!! Kong answers. Arthit looks worried and tries to hung up but Kong starts talking. His eyes!

Arthit just listens as Kong talks. Kong has not stopped talking but Arthit suddenly hung up! How dare he? Arthit in the dark of his room sitting down. Kong and the river of tears at the balcony :(

Kong returns to his table realising how Arthit has gotten so cold. He removes the bracelet that Arthit tied for him.

May in her room looking at the eraser that Kong gave her. Her girl friend calls her. 

Kong dresses up, looking so neat but gloomy.

Aim and their friend with the eyeglasses talk and engage the other classmate in the classroom. Kong arrives. His friends talk to him. Kong massages his forehead. Did he even get to sleep after how Arthit treated him? :( 

Kong’s class in a lesson. So there are choices from A-H. No idea what this is about! Their girl classmate talks to them after class, probably about what they teacher talked about. Kong pays no attention then leaves. May talks to Aim :) 

9 minutes ago, dwi02 said:

Thanks

I can't streaming, coz my stupid internet conection

But, you help me so much

Thakz :)

You're welcome! I usually do this when I get the chance to catch the newest episode live :) Cut 3 recap is up! 

• Like 5

hug Kong :tears:

Go ignore the pink milk monster

Im still annoyed with the unnecessary  too long filler which could be used for more university scenes instead and for the important character like Kong classmate or the senior...it gonna end soon we gonna left hanging for more angst next week sadly 

I think pink milk monster only gonna cry in ep 12

Edited by salz
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Wow can someone tell me the name of the drama on that last set of advertisements, I have seen that male thaiwanese actor before somewhere.

I want to know this too. It looked like so much fun... :lol:

and... will their release new version of 'Secret in my Heart'. I want to have a whole song sang like that... booo 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, salz said:

Ugh why they always edit differently from teaser Kongpope crying is shown from front there this feel so short ugh i hate the editing

Just what i thought! The confession scene was more dramatic. Was expecting a lot. But then again, can't complain :) 

1 minute ago, shinnu said:

so much fillers and angst will continue next week for sure

I'm too exhausted and depressed to watch another angsty episode.:tears:

omg Arthit looking at Kong all the time.:tears::tears:

ME TOO. :bawling:

• Like 1

half-way through already filled only with over-indulgent push-over non-essential materials - excepting the last last couple of minutes, best to skip the most of it :angry:

damn! did they just rushed through that phone convo just like that? :angry: the editors seemed to 'hate' on Kongpope's crucial nuanced scenes they just shortened it and instead give us those useless unnecessary non-date scene? :angry:

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Episode 11 (Cut 3 recap)

Hide contents

Kong at the balcony (I know what’s going to happen now :( )

So Arthit actually calls him!!!! Kong answers. Arthit looks worried and tries to hung up but Kong starts talking. His eyes!

Arthit just listens as Kong talks. Kong has not stopped talking but Arthit suddenly hung up! How dare he? Arthit in the dark of his room sitting down. Kong and the river of tears at the balcony :(

Kong returns to his table realising how Arthit has gotten so cold. He removes the bracelet that Arthit tied for him.

May in her room looking at the eraser that Kong gave her. Her girl friend calls her. 

Kong dresses up, looking so neat but gloomy.

Aim and their friend with the eyeglasses talk and engage the other classmate in the classroom. Kong arrives. His friends talk to him. Kong massages his forehead. Did he even get to sleep after how Arthit treated him? :( 

Kong’s class in a lesson. So there are choices from A-H. No idea what this is about! Their girl classmate talks to them after class, probably about what they teacher talked about. Kong pays no attention then leaves. May talks to Aim :) 

You're welcome! I usually do this when I get the chance to catch the newest episode live :) Cut 3 recap is up! 

Waiting for cut 4 recap :)

• Like 1